4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

gentod21

Apr 21, 2020
there are some Plugins error after copy installed Folder to my phone,i hope someone upload Compressed/non installer version soon

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
liked whats there. been following a while, didnt like the art in first version, think that got polished so far its likeable. just very small game for now, shame you cant repeat the bar job.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
They are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll throw the new update here when I'll find the purpose in my heart to do so, also clear some space on my mega to upload it, so in a few hours presumably.
Where? The screenshots still contain the old pixelated/blurry animations of the game before the remastered version

Sep 12, 2021
Where? The screenshots still contain the old pixelated/blurry animations of the game before the remastered version
Um, not really. I mean, in early stages of the game development, they were way more pixelated. After some updates the dev remade them into less-but-still-pixelart-esque-form, which you can see now. And yeah, those screenshosts are from the newer, less pixelated version. Before it was wayyy different, see here some examples:

Reactions: zotto23
Sep 12, 2021
will there be pregnancy?
Dunno, can't say, also don't know what you mean exactly.
  • As a mechanic to get pregnant, walk/play knocked up? Probably not.
  • As a end game/event (with monsters)? Already was in previous version, now it will be added in due time (no one really knows when)
  • As a end game/event (specifically with humans)? Don't know, maybe.
If not really pregnancy, but a big round belly full of cum/slime/eggs/whatevs is the thing you're asking about, then yeah, there will be lots of that.

Holysans

Mar 29, 2021
Could I ask a question? Like I am playing on Joiplay cause my computer was broken. There is a weird visual bug that the town in complete dark with blue lights and no objects. Does anyone know how to fix that.

gentod21

Apr 21, 2020
Could I ask a question? Like I am playing on Joiplay cause my computer was broken. There is a weird visual bug that the town in complete dark with blue lights and no objects. Does anyone know how to fix that.
how do you play on Joiplay?
do you have compressed or non installer version??

NotKeobe

Nov 7, 2023
View attachment 2997395

Overview:
Evil reigns in the world, most of the human kingdoms are enslaved by the forces of darkness,
and those that remain are defending with their last strength.
People make up legends about ancient artifacts called "Onems". It is said that if you collect them all,
then you can gain complete control over the forces of darkness.
There are rumors that this is just a fairy tale to calm people down.
The witch Erina travels through the ancient abyss where all the monsters are rumored to come from.
The old witches convinced her that the "onem" legend was not just a legend. On her way,
she will have to meet a lot of monsters and just bad people...
But the witch does not yet suspect that something is wrong with her...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-11-11
Developer: Jpegsama
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3 Remastered
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Installer): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Old Build
SasugaRyzeSama thanks for the link

View attachment 2997271 View attachment 2997275 View attachment 2997272 View attachment 2997276 View attachment 2997273
how do you guy save the elf i cant even do it

GreatDictator

Jun 29, 2021
I wonder Is it really new h-scene or one of the old ones.
I kinda wish to see mini management for house too. Cleaning the place, upgrading alchemcy items and opening up the second floor(althought I have a feeling second floor will be gallery room.)Well I am expecting good things about this game. Maybe more Lovecraftian monsters and eldritch creatures not just classic goblins and stuff.

kr.strif

Mar 27, 2021
Hey folks, I think v0.1.4 is out. And there's some works with a character named Natsuki also, can some hero share those posts?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes