What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 274 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 260 22.4%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 36 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 138 11.9%

• Total voters

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
sorry to correct you but it does not work with certain games, it is not easy to know untill you try it but it just makes some games crash on startup, it works on this one from what I remember but it is not really universal
Well out of hundreds of renpy titles I have played so far using the 0x52_URM tool (alongside with multi wt mods, or without), I have seen very few issues that I can count on one hand with. (Some titles are still using an older Renpy engine to display their content, and or the title's coding (is a mess) conflicted with the tools function (crashes the renpy engine)…but I have found these issues are still very rare to experience.)

And with the new Renpy security feature, where the game engine will now reset any changes made with an external online save editor (Example: ). But, users can use the tool's alt and m feature, and then search to list the variables they want to change. This can addresses that new editing issues...if anyone wanted to edit their game / story stats.

Reactions: telefonomusica

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hello Uthuriel and Chaosborn

I also don't like Femdom, and even with the dev's recent response on what Femdom to them is like, the answer is still so damn vague and ambiguous to me. I'm all for romance stuff and not a hint of Femdom whatsoever, so the only thing I could say is to immediately implement a scene of her to see what exactly did you meant by all that.

Then everyone could've/maybe judged based off of that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It means she will not treat you like a slave, but prefers to be in charge. So expect her to "accidently" grip your tool...

Chaosborn
You should reduce/remove the shine/reflection of golden things like the 2 picture frames and the sculpture in the classroom. It looks really strange if they have such a strong sunset shine effect while the window shows a blue sky.
I guess its pretty impossible to fix the clipping bugs with hairs going through shoulders and wings since that may be a source program problem, but the field markings from the soccer field background image are on the wings of the teacher ;)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
It means she will not treat you like a slave, but prefers to be in charge. So expect her to "accidently" grip your tool...

Chaosborn
You should reduce/remove the shine/reflection of golden things like the 2 picture frames and the sculpture in the classroom. It looks really strange if they have such a strong sunset shine effect while the window shows a blue sky.
I guess its pretty impossible to fix the clipping bugs with hairs going through shoulders and wings since that may be a source program problem, but the field markings from the soccer field background image are on the wings of the teacher ;)
God dammit I overlooked that detail. They are lined up well in the file, so it seems it's an issue with wings itself where certain items look beyond the wings items...They aren't clipping through because of the position, but just the item itself... Damn it gonna have to be more carefull with those wings it seems. Uh yeah, so I do tend to avoid clipping hairs, unless it's hard not to. Expecially in H scenes depending on the depth of the hairs it's a matter of fixing the amount of clipping, but ussually in such cases it's not possible to fix it all. In some cases I'll give em a pony tail :p I can def reduce the bloom in the classroom, unf it makes some of the stuff look good, but it's a bit excessive on some details as you've mentioned lol.

Oct 10, 2019
God dammit I overlooked that detail. They are lined up well in the file, so it seems it's an issue with wings itself where certain items look beyond the wings items...They aren't clipping through because of the position, but just the item itself... Damn it gonna have to be more carefull with those wings it seems. Uh yeah, so I do tend to avoid clipping hairs, unless it's hard not to. Expecially in H scenes depending on the depth of the hairs it's a matter of fixing the amount of clipping, but ussually in such cases it's not possible to fix it all. In some cases I'll give em a pony tail :p I can def reduce the bloom in the classroom, unf it makes some of the stuff look good, but it's a bit excessive on some details as you've mentioned lol.
I have a feeling it has to do with how the objects are made, like the eyes that normally go trough hair like in certain animes, I am not an expert but these things sometimes do have strange textures, and accessories interact strangely with stuff anyway most of the time

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I have a feeling it has to do with how the objects are made, like the eyes that normally go trough hair like in certain animes, I am not an expert but these things sometimes do have strange textures, and accessories interact strangely with stuff anyway most of the time
Yeah... I mean eyesbrows clipping through is something I do on purpose, cuz with some characters it's hard to any change of emotion due to the brows not being visible lol. Regardless some of the koi items act weird... Well, for the upcoming soccer scenes I'll double check and even then I'll prob hide the wings in general to be safe xd The training field is a base map, but with a soccer field build on top of it and a bunch of other stuff, so yeah it exists of 100s off different items...

Reactions: telefonomusica

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Contrary to the ignorance of the world, not everyone knows about soccer or "football" (nor gives a damn). Interviewing a bunch of people, their long answers and then expecting you to choose proper positions on memory associating that to many names only is not only unreasonable, but stupid for this game genre. Taking notes in an erotic VN for a f-ing soccer game??? Give me a break.

Then there's the ridiculous notion of blonde is better than red.... geez

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Contrary to the ignorance of the world, not everyone knows about soccer or "football" (nor gives a damn). Interviewing a bunch of people, their long answers and then expecting you to choose proper positions on memory associating that to many names only is not only unreasonable, but stupid for this game genre. Taking notes in an erotic VN for a f-ing soccer game??? Give me a break.
Agree. I used UCD to make sure I got all answers right.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Its nice that there's a sex scene but we need another of this scenario but the MC having sex with his lovers. Not just one girl.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017

You would have a hard time finding someone who cares less about any ball "sport" than me, but remembering 8 positions for 5 minutes isnt that hard. Its not like you have to think about it, they all said their position.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

People wanted influencable choices here u got it for this scenario simple. Not to mention the fact you've got access to your phone, which gives you the status screens to help out. Not to mention the fact there is a mod...
Agree. I used UCD to make sure I got all answers right.
Its nice that there's a sex scene but we need another of this scenario but the MC having sex with his lovers. Not just one girl.
Wym? there were 6 scenes xd
You would have a hard time finding someone who cares less about any ball "sport" than me, but remembering 8 positions for 5 minutes isnt that hard. Its not like you have to think about it, they all said their position.
That's what I thought... Considering all the tools available to do so...It's not like I keep everyone in the dark about what they need. The positives are even mentioned on the status screen after the talks.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
started new game and found a bug when u go speak to ur mum just before u leave house mc keeps saying same sentance over and over even when i try skip the text

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
tz tz tz...i'm lesbian, from my point of view there wasnt a single sex scene in the game yet, i just watch the story unfold ^^

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
started new game and found a bug when u go speak to ur mum just before u leave house mc keeps saying same sentance over and over even when i try skip the text
Uhm, yeah that's meant to happen... Did you even read what it says? Check your phone :p
What?? Damn...and i occupied 4 brain cells for this -,-
Uhm, yeah... I did go through the trouble of creating the status screens for that matter tbh xd. To help out in scenario's like this. You wouldn't send up a bulky strong ass person on a recon mission either, and I do not expect people to remember what each persons positives are. So, I'm always going to be sure you can find your answers through the status screens.
Sorry, I don't consider such scenes be sex scenes when most of them are not even vaginal sex. There's only with Sayu so its kinda disappointing. Even the threesome.
Heck, I'm not going to have all of em get fucked senseless from the get go m8 xd
tz tz tz...i'm lesbian, from my point of view there wasnt a single sex scene in the game yet, i just watch the story unfold ^^
Hahaha, well atleast your enjoying it. So, you mainly get off from girl on girl, hmh?

Reactions: Kayz_Shield

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hahaha, well atleast your enjoying it. So, you mainly get off from girl on girl, hmh?
Not mainly, only. I'm just in for the magic, fantasy, harem story, but i wouldnt mind some scenes, the girl on the reception has a wife and some of the girls also have the right vibes for it ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes