What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 274 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 259 22.3%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 36 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 138 11.9%

• Total voters
Feb 1, 2022
Hello, I would like to express my sincere opinions about this H game. And apologizing in advance for what I'm about to say, the beginning of this game was simply annoying for me, I've played around 200 H-games among them: VNs, sandbox, rpgm and they were all especially careful in properly presenting the characters throughout the story, This was all directly pushing me that the mc already knew 50% of the characters that came without any introduction. I may have never developed a game but I clearly saw that it already made me give up right at the beginning, in addition to the fact that a few years were skipped at the beginning, what could have been used to better develop the mc's relationship with the story and the characters was wasted, and this change of appearance in the mc that I didn't think was necessary, now that said, I give my sincere apologies, and if the dev creates another game with a proper beginning/prologue that makes sense, I'll be happy to go test it and evaluate it. it. I had to use Google Translate to write this because I don't speak English.

Jun 22, 2022
There is no tag Parody and yet there are a lot of references. Shadow Garden, the town landscape of The legend of Heroes Trial of Cold Steel, Miku and many references I found them familiar but I couldn't realize where they come from.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Chaosborn
Hmm...is it just my imagination or did you update your other game 3 times while i waited for an update for this game?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Chaosborn
Hmm...is it just my imagination or did you update your other game 3 times while i waited for an update for this game?
Always 2 times and aote once due to timeframe cuz aote usually takes double the time, but the second and thirth was meant to be one single update, and due to some bug fixes i had to release one so yeah it had 3 updates technicly and it'll have more small updates as well. I didn't make a post bout it but small chaosborn updates will be released in the upcoming months while I'm working on aote. Due to the upcoming challenge I'm unsure on the timeframe of the next update. Just know after new year it's aote work time baby. I also didn't want to start working on aote and then take 2 weeks of it due to holidays to go back into. So starting on aote after new year seemed like the best idea to me xd

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So aside from ruining christmas you also ruin my birthday by starting to late to get anything done around middle january

*cry*

*sniff*

*joke*

Well, i can only see from my point of view, i dont play rpgm games and i love this one, waiting isnt my strong point and seeing the other updates far more regulary...its sad, to put it politely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So aside from ruining christmas you also ruin my birthday by starting to late to get anything done around middle january

*cry*

*sniff*

*joke*

Well, i can only see from my point of view, i dont play rpgm games and i love this one, waiting isnt my strong point and seeing the other updates far more regulary...its sad, to put it politely.
My apologies, but it is just how it is I'm afraid... I'm going to be honest I understand what you mean, but an update on aote takes me about 2 months depending on what I have planned for the update. Last update was bigger so took me even a little bit longer. I really do not mean to put 1 game above the other. A Chronicles update though takes me 3-4 weeks... So I've just been using the same timeframe in general. Chronicles is also not that far anymore in terms of being finished. It's also another reason why I am not just swapping games after a single release. So, also with this post I am now sharing here please don't think the Coc part will be in the way of AOTE. (I will also start doing some public progress updates occasionaly).
Also late happy birthday!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Heck, I'm not going to have all of em get fucked senseless from the get go m8 xd
Not being sarcastic... why not? That's how sex works in a heterosexual relationship. Foreplay is warm up for the real deal.

Is it your opinion that if a girl has vaginal sex with an MC, then players lose interest in that relationship? Because that's not the case. The #1 AVN on this site has multiple romances where vaginal sex happens repeatedly and nobody has lost interest in those characters.

Anyway, I'm not making assumptions about your reasoning, I'm just asking questions and throwing in my two cents. Have a good one.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The ending of the current release, after the beach, is really annoying and confusing. The slideshow is impossible to tell if it's going to be happening in future releases, or a time lapse of lots of things happening after the last scene and are finished by the time we're told to save.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
What type of fucked up bar charges people to use the toilets? That's insane!!Wouldn't even be legal where i live View attachment 3319874
Uh fuck my country is fucked up I guess fml XD
The ending of the current release, after the beach, is really annoying and confusing. The slideshow is impossible to tell if it's going to be happening in future releases, or a time lapse of lots of things happening after the last scene and are finished by the time we're told to save.
Timelapse

Reactions: S1nsational

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The monstergirls with plenty of content in CK :D Pixie the covergirl, Qarinah the Succubus, Luna the bunnygirl, Roxy the fire elemental and Asteria the minotaur.
also a Goblin in there too.
There is also the cow girl, the cute wolf girl, and yet no neko's which is really annoying. I think I also forgot a few more monster girls, but since he gutted the game and changed it ages ago, I haven't once bothered to play it again. I mean I don't appreciate playing a game, just for a dev to significantly make changes, it's like I played for many hours just for nothing.

PS When is the next update coming out? 0.6? Will it be a lot of content / more story ect? It's been quite a while since the last update, I think last November near the beginning I think.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The girls are falling for him way too quikly
Is that not the actual point? His girlfriend even encourages him, and he is like, I am not so sure etc. Elven women fall in love quite readily if they like someone. This isn't really a game where you are waiting on the girls to decide if they like you or not, because clearly it is more about the story. The high elf isn't exactly sold on him,and the other night elf isn't either, outside of the his close circle of female friends at the night club are working at with his girlfriend, probably knew each other quite some time. Right now, he is dating 3 women? I am not including the female security guard in the club yet. His main girlfriend, the cute little succubus and of course his school friend the dark elf. I am only up to the part where there is talk about there being a soccer match.

If you think this avn is fast on the uptake on all the girls liking him, then if you haven't played the wvm, that silly mess makes this game look like the mc actually doesn't have that many suitors and plus, he is a very good boy, because he tries so hard not to want to hurt his girlfriend, and always asks her opinion and wants any potential love interest to meet his girlfriend before he even makes any official decision.

In my opinion, I have had so many issues with MC's in other avn's , how badly developed they are, and how they always seem to be a last minute thought, which might be why they are so badly created. However this MC is just so cute and awesome and is easily the best designed MC I have played. If only other developers would take a leaf out of your book and make their MC's non retards or manchild. A badly developed MC breaks games they design..so it doesn't do those developers any favors. The amount of games I quit and delete with really shitty / stupid /mentally challenged for want of a better word because of the way they act and speak or basically to add all these words and put them in man child. A man with the mental capacity of a young child, ironically a child would have more intelligence than the man child.

Thanks KB for creating such a lovely MC, it's so refreshing and why I really like this game! Also any rough ETA on the next update and the size of the update? It's been a while, beginning of last November I believe I think.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Has anyone suggested that there should be a boldening/outlining of the next in black to make it easier to read
I totally agree for sure. There are all these colors but due to the backgrounds, it can be really difficult to read the dialog or text. Looking forward for the next update, I am surprised the story is so good.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes