What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 274 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 260 22.4%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 36 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 138 11.9%

• Total voters

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys how work the incest things?
I see that in the main page, there is no link. Do we need to wait? Or the game have some sort of relationship system now?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AcademyOfTheElite-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Just wait till adan is done
I guess the mod and I-patch was abandoned for this title, due to Adan not creating and updating his mods anymore? Will you be releasing an updated I-patch to remove the all "landlady and roommate" lingo in the story? Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, here is the old version of the incest patch removed from Adan's WT mod (ver 4), that seems to work when you start a new game ONLY. (As shown in the image...the landlady becomes MC's Mom.)

PLEASE NOTE: I have no idea if this will affect the story later on, or when version 5 content is played...as it could revert back to the landlord and landlady labeling in ver5.

Install: Drop the "zzzzz.rpy" file into your game folder.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hey, i assume the mod will be linked to the OP after it's updated? or is it no longer being worked on?
Hi guys how work the incest things?
I see that in the main page, there is no link. Do we need to wait? Or the game have some sort of relationship system now?
what happened to the wt mod?
I guess the mod and I-patch was abandoned for this title, due to Adan not creating and updating his mods anymore? Will you be releasing an updated I-patch to remove the all "landlady and roommate" lingo in the story? Regards.
Well, here is the old version of the incest patch removed from Adan's WT mod (ver 4), that seems to work when you start a new game ONLY. (As shown in the image...the landlady becomes MC's Mom.)

PLEASE NOTE: I have no idea if this will affect the story later on, or when version 5 content is played...as it could revert back to the landlord and landlady labeling in ver5.

View attachment 2921781
So, the update is really big and didn't come without issues. Due to some bugs etc Adan had to redo a big portion of his mod.
So, don't worry... It's not abandoned, you're just going to have to give him some time.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Sayu W girlfriend (and best girl). You can't change my mind:p
I agree!
What's the definition of your milf? Mature I'd like to F or Mother I'd like to F or Moro Islamic Liberation Front.
I mean, that's a good question... Mommy? :D Or maybe milf is My inner lewd fantasy... God, who knows :D. No, but imagine someone being a mom already being a virgin? :ROFLMAO: That is what I mean xD

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020

View attachment 2921781
Thanks for this, but it seems that the patch doesn't carry over the new version. Either there's a patch from the dev or its just waiting this time.

Souchouin

May 29, 2021
I've been waiting for this update for a while now, and the I-patch is not ready yet but it doesn't matter I'll just imagine it, cuz I'll play the Whole thing again once 0.6 gets updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for this, but it seems that the patch doesn't carry over the new version. Either there's a patch from the dev or its just waiting this time.
Sorry, I wasn't sure as I replayed from the start...due to playing on a new device and no past saves available.

Also, due to no mod...I use the 0x52_URM tool to view what's behind most of the story choices with Renpy titles. The tool can also give the answers to some minigames...also shows story requirement checks, etc. (Can be used alongside wt / multi mods, or used alone...and doesn't break saves. :))

And alt m and search, can also be used to edit points, stats and money. (but editing can also screw up the save and story outcome.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

screenshot0002.png

Oct 10, 2019
Sorry, I wasn't sure as I replayed from the start...due to playing on a new device and no past saves available.

Also, due to no mod...I use the 0x52_URM tool to view what's behind most of the story choices with Renpy titles. The tool can also give the answers to some minigames...also shows story requirement checks, etc. (Can be used alongside wt / multi mods, or used alone...and doesn't break saves. :))

And alt m and search, can also be used to edit points, stats and money. (but editing can also screw up the save and story outcome.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

View attachment 2922929
sorry to correct you but it does not work with certain games, it is not easy to know untill you try it but it just makes some games crash on startup, it works on this one from what I remember but it is not really universal
will Raina be exclusive Femdom? because if thats the case i can ignore her from the beginning
I was meaning to ask the same thing.
I would also like to know, if possible

Reactions: BlasKyau

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

View attachment 2922929
will Raina be exclusive Femdom? because if thats the case i can ignore her from the beginning
I was meaning to ask the same thing.
sorry to correct you but it does not work with certain games, it is not easy to know untill you try it but it just makes some games crash on startup, it works on this one from what I remember but it is not really universal

I would also like to know, if possible
I tend to use the >= with variables... So normally playing around with the variables shouldn't be breaking stuff... It's renpy though... Stuff can break easily so never say never lol. Regarding Raina, nowp... As of right now, you can look at Raina as a pretty dominant character, but this game will never have real femdom... Like I make my own animations and do create something with a lot of femdom is just something that doesn't fit my style. Is it possible she rides you like a crazy maniac, hell yeah. She is a bit more on the hefty side, but you don't have to worry about extreme femdom whatsoever. She's meant as the opposite of our dear Ayame. Uhum, the best teacher alive by the way. Ayame is the innocent cutie. Anyway if i'll ever give her a more heavy route it would probably be with a switch where u get on route or the other, but I doubt it will get to that point. It will all be for mc's pleasure.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I tend to use the >= with variables... So normally playing around with the variables shouldn't be breaking stuff... It's renpy though... Stuff can break easily so never say never lol. Regarding Raina, nowp... As of right now, you can look at Raina as a pretty dominant character, but this game will never have real femdom... Like I make my own animations and do create something with a lot of femdom is just something that doesn't fit my style. Is it possible she rides you like a crazy maniac, hell yeah. She is a bit more on the hefty side, but you don't have to worry about extreme femdom whatsoever. She's meant as the opposite of our dear Ayame. Uhum, the best teacher alive by the way. Ayame is the innocent cutie. Anyway if i'll ever give her a more heavy route it would probably be with a switch where u get on route or the other, but I doubt it will get to that point. It will all be for mc's pleasure.
Not gonna lie... that sounds sussy and ambiguous as fuck...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Not gonna lie... that sounds sussy and ambiguous as fuck...
What do you want me to say? It all depends on what you see as femdom as well. In my eyes femdom is where the girl takes the full lead while the guy acts as a wuss :unsure: I have no intention of having a scene where the mc gets degraded. There is also imo a huge difference between a guy allowing all the stuff to happen while being insecure or just watching a girl do it's thing with a smile on his face. Sayu and Zylvana took the lead in one of the scenes... He enjoyed it and allowed it. It wasn't in a degrading manner or anything. Anyway, I'm not here to discuss what's femdom or not xd It's all personal pref...
I do understand your reaction or worries. I'm not a big femdom fan, and stuff I'm not a fan of I would not create myself... That's all what I mean mate

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What do you want me to say? It all depends on what you see as femdom as well. In my eyes femdom is where the girl takes the full lead while the guy acts as a wuss :unsure: I have no intention of having a scene where the mc gets degraded. There is also imo a huge difference between a guy allowing all the stuff to happen while being insecure or just watching a girl do it's thing with a smile on his face. Sayu and Zylvana took the lead in one of the scenes... He enjoyed it and allowed it. It wasn't in a degrading manner or anything. Anyway, I'm not here to discuss what's femdom or not xd It's all personal pref
I just don't like either very much... femdom is a huge no no for me... maledom is meh too...
I prefer the 3rd option... romance... or at least the option for it.

Unfortunately very few games have that 3rd option for "that" girl, it's either be a sub or dom. Or you have no choice at all.

A good example for that would be in the game Depth's Revival where you have the option for that specific girl. Dom her, be her sub or romance her.

Please don't interpret my words as criticism of your work.
I just like to have options on how to pursue a girl, I find defining LIs by a tag as somewhat limiting.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I just don't like either very much... femdom is a huge no no for me... maledom is meh too...
I prefer the 3rd option... romance... or at least the option for it.

Unfortunately very few games have that 3rd option for "that" girl, it's either be a sub or dom. Or you have no choice at all.

A good example for that would be in the game Depth's Revival where you have the option for that specific girl. Dom her, be her sub or romance her.

Please don't interpret my words as criticism of your work.
I just like to have options on how to pursue a girl, I find defining LIs by a tag as somewhat limiting.
Nah, nah. all is well. First time I read it I was like wth, but I soon realized no ill intend was meant. I understand completely where you are coming from. I can assure you romance is the main goal of it with everyone. What I meant in terms for Raina is simple, she is a dominant person in the story in many ways, but it would also not make any sense to change that in a rushing way. Obviously all girls needs to be somewhat unique. But if it's romance you're worried about, than you don't have to worry at all. Because that's where it all leads up to eventually with all girls. Initial characteristics and approach just differ that's all. We can't have all girls be lovey dovey persons. It's refreshing to have a girl that you'll have to learn to open up to you etc... I mean it's hard to explain, but you get what I mean somewhat I hope xd.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nah, nah. all is well. First time I read it I was like wth, but I soon realized no ill intend was meant. I understand completely where you are coming from. I can assure you romance is the main goal of it with everyone. What I meant in terms for Raina is simple, she is a dominant person in the story in many ways, but it would also not make any sense to change that in a rushing way. Obviously all girls needs to be somewhat unique. But if it's romance you're worried about, than you don't have to worry at all. Because that's where it all leads up to eventually with all girls. Initial characteristics and approach just differ that's all. We can't have all girls be lovey dovey persons. It's refreshing to have a girl that you'll have to learn to open up to you etc... I mean it's hard to explain, but you get what I mean somewhat I hope xd.
Yeah that's what I meant.
Thank you for clearing that up.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes