What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 276 23.7%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 260 22.3%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 138 11.8%

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
We'll have to wait for the links to be updated, except for android, that link is already working.
you can get my link here for now

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AcademyOfTheElite-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Haven't played this in ages, did this not used to have an official incest patch or otherwise allow you to set the relationships of the characters?

The whole Landlady/Housemates thing is so stupid

(I haven't tried loading my old saves in the new release yet )

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Haven't played this in ages, did this not used to have an official incest patch or otherwise allow you to set the relationships of the characters?

The whole Landlady/Housemates thing is so stupid

(I haven't tried loading my old saves in the new release yet )
Not updated yet (not sure if it carried over either).
1679521316687.png

Reactions: $@~

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Really interesting game, I'm looking forward to see it progress. The only real complaint I can think about is the text and lack of choices. The text has a tendency to disappear as soon as the background is a bit light. Perhaps some outlines would solve that problem. Regarding choices it would be nice to be able to not initiate some scenes, to have a choice whether he gets an erection or not. After a while, him getting constant erections got a bit old. Some small flavour choices would also be nice, like responding to Omega with skepticism (his instant trust was a bit annoying, I would really love to choose a response). Small personality choices like responses does wonders for the immersion and makes you feel in control of the character even though he is still going down the set path.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Really interesting game, I'm looking forward to see it progress. The only real complaint I can think about is the text and lack of choices. The text has a tendency to disappear as soon as the background is a bit light. Perhaps some outlines would solve that problem. Regarding choices it would be nice to be able to not initiate some scenes, to have a choice whether he gets an erection or not. After a while, him getting constant erections got a bit old. Some small flavour choices would also be nice, like responding to Omega with skepticism (his instant trust was a bit annoying, I would really love to choose a response). Small personality choices like responses does wonders for the immersion and makes you feel in control of the character even though he is still going down the set path.
Go to settings, decrease the transparency of the textbox a bit. that should solve the readablity on all backgrounds. Can also change text color, although I personally don't bother.

I tend to agree with your other observations, dev is working on 2 games so maybe that's why character relations aren't as elaborate or as well thought out in some parts. Cause of the lack of time/attention accross both, or maybe that's just me drawing conclusions cause I don't like the other game nearly as much as I do this :unsure: :LOL: I really enjoy the premise of the story here, seem to be a lot of interesting plot points. Would definitely be better with some more choices/flavor paths for some of the dialogue, which sometimes really skips fast ahead into hot scenes, without much character build up. Or for example, the stuff going on with Karen, could have not been an erection, just how he devoured her with his eyes. Would in my mind work better and then build up from there. In general something a bit more mature in dialogue I guess.

Don't get me wrong it's still enjoyable enough and I look forward to how things develop in the next installment.

I get the reference with Omega
You mean from that Shadow something anime? the uniform kinda looks the same.. Wonder if there will be an alpha to the omega especially if it turns out more biblical.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Go to settings, decrease the transparency of the textbox a bit. that should solve the readablity on all backgrounds. Can also change text color, although I personally don't bother.

I tend to agree with your other observations, dev is working on 2 games so maybe that's why character relations aren't as elaborate or as well thought out in some parts. Cause of the lack of time/attention accross both, or maybe that's just me drawing conclusions cause I don't like the other game nearly as much as I do this :unsure: :LOL: I really enjoy the premise of the story here, seem to be a lot of interesting plot points. Would definitely be better with some more choices/flavor paths for some of the dialogue, which sometimes really skips fast ahead into hot scenes, without much character build up. Or for example, the stuff going on with Karen, could have not been an erection, just how he devoured her with his eyes. Would in my mind work better and then build up from there. In general something a bit more mature in dialogue I guess.

Don't get me wrong it's still enjoyable enough and I look forward to how things develop in the next installment.

You mean from that Shadow something anime? the uniform kind of looks the same.. Wonder if there will be an alpha to the omega especially if it turns out more biblical.
Yeah, I can probably decrease the transparency, but that's annoying and changing text colours now and then is easier.

I have not tried the second game, I will have to check it out. I do very much believe that more character development is needed. I really don't find the boner humor to be extremely funny, neither the magic dick, quick love is not bad, but this is quite ridiculous, they can at least wait until he speaks with them until they get wet. Normally I do enjoy a sandbox, but since it seems like there won't really be different routes I don't find it very necessary. It will just take time away from developing characters. Sandbox is a useful tool for when there is multiple choices for things, not if you have to be with essentially everyone, it just adds more unnecessary clicks. I too enjoy the premise of the story, whilst not unique it has proven to be very interesting, but I absolutely agree with the mature dialogue bit, both it and the mc has felt a bit childish from time to time. I do wish we get the option to respond more maturely than *look at woman for .0001 second, get an erection, be embarrased about erection* in the future. This is a lot of criticism I realize. I really like the game, I just wish to see it be as good as it can get.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i understand english is not dev's native language, but i would expect at least some basic level of proofreading and correction, instead right from the start you got uncapitalized names and misspelling all over the place
even just running it through any automatic spell check should help with that

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
so Lp doesn´t mean anything in the game Sasha had 0 lp and still we are forced in the basement so sasha can use the mc? game overall feels forced and mc get a boner for looking at girl feels like he just hit puberty deleted it right before sasha was forced on mc
this game is (sorry Chaos) far worst then CotC

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm still in the middle of the update but... did you really just wait for Alpha from Eminence just to have a new character model? I'm curious on what this new character would look like prior to the anime. I often cringe whenever I see some character from other media getting copied on this kind of games. Did you copy other characters from the previous updates where I just didn't notice anything? Is this the first time? You should stick to original models, I've seen the other characters and you're definitely capable on creating attractive girls.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm still in the middle of the update but... did you really just wait for Alpha from Eminence just to have a new character model? I'm curious on what this new character would look like prior to the anime. I often cringe whenever I see some character from other media getting copied on this kind of games. Did you copy other characters from the previous updates where I just didn't notice anything? Is this the first time? You should stick to original models, I've seen the other characters and you're definitely capable on creating attractive girls.
What do you mean by just waiting for alpha? If you're assuming that I used this character from some other person, the answer is no. I never do this, do I love shadow of eminence? Sure I do, are they called alpha, and will they be the same person? Hell, no, it's not a parody if that's what you mean

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What do you mean by just waiting for alpha? If you're assuming that I used this character from some other person, the answer is no. I never do this, do I love shadow of eminence? Sure I do, are they called alpha, and will they be the same person? Hell, no, it's not a parody if that's what you mean
Oof... that can't be stopped then. Here's hoping you get to have more models of your own instead of those from other media. Just finished the update, and the girls of Shadow Garden seems to be here too.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Oof... that can't be stopped then. Here's hoping you get to have more models of your own instead of those from other media. Just finished the update, and the girls of Shadow Garden seems to be here too.
Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean that I will not add any more girls, don't worry about that. :) I do like the eminence girls though, there's no denying that

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
The bloom in some of the renders is really high. Kind of hurts the eyes and distracts from the rest of the scene.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes