What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 279 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.2%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 265 22.4%
  • Izumi

Votes: 151 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 38 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 38 3.2%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.5%
  • Tisha

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.3%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 141 11.9%

• Total voters

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Really happy to see that there appears to be the option between VN and Sandbox. I enjoy both, but I am really picky with Sandbox games because the UI and stuff sometimes isn't done well, hopefully that won't be the case here cause I'd enjoy this as a Sandbox.

Loving the game so far, I mention in your Discord a while back that I have a strong need for a Destiny plush and yep, still there :LOL:
I can't wait too see more content revolving around the classes and what you will be doing with your classmates, and too see how this progress with Karen (or worsens if there will be negative outcomes for certain choices, if that's planned). I'm really lured in with the story as well as the characters, and I desperately need more lol keep up the great job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Really happy to see that there appears to be the option between VN and Sandbox. I enjoy both, but I am really picky with Sandbox games because the UI and stuff sometimes isn't done well, hopefully that won't be the case here cause I'd enjoy this as a Sandbox.

Loving the game so far, I mention in your Discord a while back that I have a strong need for a Destiny plush and yep, still there :LOL:
I can't wait too see more content revolving around the classes and what you will be doing with your classmates, and too see how this progress with Karen (or worsens if there will be negative outcomes for certain choices, if that's planned). I'm really lured in with the story as well as the characters, and I desperately need more lol keep up the great job!
I feel ya, well choices obviously matter, who knows what I'll do with Karen she's pretty important after all, we'll see. I need on myself that's why I've been looking for a way to make a dest plush xD

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I feel ya, well choices obviously matter, who knows what I'll do with Karen she's pretty important after all, we'll see.
Man that makes me happy lmao I have played so many games where it's clear that no matter what choices you pick it still takes you to the same point and its like, why give options then xD so I try not to assume anymore with choices lol

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Man that makes me happy lmao I have played so many games where it's clear that no matter what choices you pick it still takes you to the same point and its like, why give options then xD so I try not to assume anymore with choices lol
I mean obviously, it has to end good with her, but it can surely lead to a harder path. Well actually got a company with plushes depending on how m it'll cost I might make a few I want one for myself anyway :D

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Regarding the android port, the opacity slider and dialogue colour selection options don't seem to work.
Might be useful to include a text outline/high visibility option similar to that used by some other modders.
A hide/show arrangement for the textbox might help, even a History option to read any dialogue that was missed.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Regarding the android port, the opacity slider and dialogue colour selection options don't seem to work.
Might be useful to include a text outline/high visibility option similar to that used by some other modders.
A hide/show arrangement for the textbox might help, even a History option to read any dialogue that was missed.
Not my port mate sorry, I'll see what he says.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
This is the same problem Im having with the android version. Its the same at both ends of the slider. Besides 100% opaque would be the opposite of see-through.
Android isn't made by me. I just tested it on windows the version that's on f95 and it worked fine for me. Textbox is appearing and being removed fine. Might be but there's no opaque in my version I didn't put that there I just have Textbox transparency. Right is fully transp and when it's on the left it has the usual textbox

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Loved that we have the chance to play it as a VN, lots of similar games just throw you into some poorly designed sandbox after completing the prologue.

Did I spot a spider-girl? :love:

Now I just need a Lamia to have my favorite monster girl types.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, main menu song name?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Loved that we have the chance to play it as a VN, lots of similar games just throw you into some poorly designed sandbox after completing the prologue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, main menu song name?
dante x rollie dead as fuck, I believe

Reactions: MD27

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
The top section of the settings page is laid out a little differently, but textbox opacity is the same as the android version.

So I guess the question is, is this a mod, port or compressed version?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The top section of the settings page is laid out a little differently, but textbox opacity is the same as the android version.

So I guess the question is, is this a mod, port or compressed version?
The windows dl, is the same for me. But if ur using compressed and android, they are both made by cebs, so if this is an issue in both those. It's some he's gonna have to fix

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes