What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 277 23.7%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 261 22.3%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.4%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 138 11.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
is you able to break up with sayu? Now I don't mind her but I just don't like when I play these games to already be in a relationship.... I like to be able to pick my first starting gf to build up the harem with instead of already having 1.

yea she don't mind if I have other girls and she is coo but just can't feel anything for someone who already is a set in gf from start.

But if she is important to the plot and can't get rid of her it is fine too it's not a deal breaker for me. I still enjoy this game.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
is you able to break up with sayu? Now I don't mind her but I just don't like when I play these games to already be in a relationship.... I like to be able to pick my first starting gf to build up the harem with instead of already having 1.

yea she don't mind if I have other girls and she is coo but just can't feel anything for someone who already is a set in gf from start.

But if she is important to the plot and can't get rid of her it is fine too it's not a deal breaker for me. I still enjoy this game.
Is a hard one man, she's gonna be the center of the harem basically so...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
There is only one hybrid sandbox i will ever play, and it's in my signature. No leveling up rubbish, no grind this that and the other to get this that and the other to continue playing so I get to do the same old rubbish throughout the game. I really hate sandbox type games. I come home from work and just wanna read a good entertaining story. I couldn't care less about the sex, it's either there or it is not.
Following in the footsteps of a male protagonist as a female can be very eye opening or a complete and utter let down. The amount of developers out there with the inner innate ability to write a riveting meaningful or non meaningful story only to hide behind something most people hate, where they can never express themselves because thats the whole point of a sandbox. I am sure this game is fine for those that like this sort of thing, it's just a massive shame and a missed opportunity you could have had with this vn / game.

Reactions: RAYZ3L

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I looked at the vote at the top of the thread and couldn't really pick a favorite at this point. I don't really know any of them since the content up till this point was more or less just introductions. I mean appearance wise I would probably go with either Izumi or Destiny but destiny isn't in the list. So for a second choice maybe Yui since she checks 2 boxes for me: petite and glasses. Maybe after the next update I will vote on a favorite if I get to know the girls better.

Also about being forced into a route. It's not really my thing. Your game isn't the first one to do it, but it's something I'm not to fond of. I still like this game (so far) and will follow it, just maybe keep it in mind if you do another project after this.

Sandboxing is a troublesome topic. Too many creators used it as a way to make "playtime" without giving us much content. If your going to use sandbox elements I would suggest keeping it light. If the sandboxing feels meaningful your good. If the sandbox elements distract from the story it's bad. Try to find a good balance so the sandboxing adds to the game. One game I played that was at probably the maximum sandboxing that still worked for the game was Love at First Tail. That kind of game isn't for everyone but I think it's a good example of sandboxing feeling useful and not grindy. For me that game was on the edge of becoming grindy. The creator stopped at the right point so I still felt like I was accomplishing something and not wasting my time.

I am enjoying your game and hope you found what I had to say helpful. I am looking forward to the next release. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
There is only one hybrid sandbox i will ever play, and it's in my signature. No leveling up rubbish, no grind this that and the other to get this that and the other to continue playing so I get to do the same old rubbish throughout the game. I really hate sandbox type games. I come home from work and just wanna read a good entertaining story. I couldn't care less about the sex, it's either there or it is not.
Following in the footsteps of a male protagonist as a female can be very eye opening or a complete and utter let down. The amount of developers out there with the inner innate ability to write a riveting meaningful or non meaningful story only to hide behind something most people hate, where they can never express themselves because thats the whole point of a sandbox. I am sure this game is fine for those that like this sort of thing, it's just a massive shame and a missed opportunity you could have had with this vn / game.
I don't understand what your goal is with this reply. A lot of people complain about sandbox, but it's just a system I had in mind, for more freedom with the ranking system that's planned. Anyway, I still don't understand the issue though. If you don't like sandbox then just follow through with the vn option. It's there for a reason, and I'm not working on sandbox anytime soon either. The VN option is just a full vn. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to pull of what I want to do anyway, if I can't make the sandbox as good as I want it to be, than I won't do it either, and just stick to a Vn release only, basicly.
I looked at the vote at the top of the thread and couldn't really pick a favorite at this point. I don't really know any of them since the content up till this point was more or less just introductions. I mean appearance wise I would probably go with either Izumi or Destiny but destiny isn't in the list. So for a second choice maybe Yui since she checks 2 boxes for me: petite and glasses. Maybe after the next update I will vote on a favorite if I get to know the girls better.

Also about being forced into a route. It's not really my thing. Your game isn't the first one to do it, but it's something I'm not to fond of. I still like this game (so far) and will follow it, just maybe keep it in mind if you do another project after this.

Sandboxing is a troublesome topic. Too many creators used it as a way to make "playtime" without giving us much content. If your going to use sandbox elements I would suggest keeping it light. If the sandboxing feels meaningful your good. If the sandbox elements distract from the story it's bad. Try to find a good balance so the sandboxing adds to the game. One game I played that was at probably the maximum sandboxing that still worked for the game was Love at First Tail. That kind of game isn't for everyone but I think it's a good example of sandboxing feeling useful and not grindy. For me that game was on the edge of becoming grindy. The creator stopped at the right point so I still felt like I was accomplishing something and not wasting my time.

I am enjoying your game and hope you found what I had to say helpful. I am looking forward to the next release. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Yeah, I did answer your question sort of, in the previous reply, so feel free to ready that part about the sandbox. Yeah, lots of girls man, we gotta get some story through before we got to the juicy parts, but Destiny is a favorite for many:D Vote is a bit outdated though, I'll refresh this in feb, it doesn't help either that f95 has limited choice of 8... Perhaps I'll make a vote with something else and share it. So all in all, just for the both of you... You can just enjoy and ignore the sandbox part my focus is on vn, and sandbox is a question mark ^^, you don't need to worry about the current content going to a sandbox.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I quite liked this game. Lovely girls (looks and personalities) and well written dialogue. Graphics were colourful and pretty. Interesting fantasy world with all kinds of species. There were several girls fighting for the top position, so I couldn't choose one to vote for the poll.

Only things that I didn't like were girlfriends looks and Mirai's overly big breasts. I don't think I've ever seen tattooes that make female prettier than without them.

Opaque slider didn't work (I read now that it was fault of the compressed version) and changing text colours to more readable once a while was an extra hassle.

Once I finished this I noticed you had other game too and was about to play that, but then I noticed I had already played it a bit and deleted it fast. When I see RPGM style map with little man that I should move around, it's an instant delete. Any plans for releasing Chronicles of the Chaosborn in Ren'py also?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I quite liked this game. Lovely girls (looks and personalities) and well written dialogue. Graphics were colourful and pretty. Interesting fantasy world with all kinds of species. There were several girls fighting for the top position, so I couldn't choose one to vote for the poll.

Only things that I didn't like were girlfriends looks and Mirai's overly big breasts. I don't think I've ever seen tattooes that make female prettier than without them.

Opaque slider didn't work (I read now that it was fault of the compressed version) and changing text colours to more readable once a while was an extra hassle.

Once I finished this I noticed you had other game too and was about to play that, but then I noticed I had already played it a bit and deleted it fast. When I see RPGM style map with little man that I should move around, it's an instant delete. Any plans for releasing Chronicles of the Chaosborn in Ren'py also?
My apologies, this post must have gone by me :(
the poll unfortunately on f95 is pretty limited I'm going to release a new poll through an external source that will allow me for multiple choices, and more than 9 choices to choose from.
Eh, I feel ya on that, but she's the only girl with tattoos and in all fairness some people like tattoos some don't, I try to add at least variation in all stuff. Big boobs, smaller ones, a girl with or without tattoos, monster girls... I personally love Sayu, so either there choice, and that's why I try to have it all, so everyone has their kinks you know ^^
Uh yea, cuz the slider def works on my versions xd.

Nah unfortunately not, I'm going, to be honest, but I'm swapping between both games, and it refreshes my mood on working on the games each time by swapping between renpy, and rpgm. The only thing I'm adding is an easy mode to rush through quicker for people who dislike rpgm. So yeah no plans on making an rpgm version, and I'm not gonna work on 2 renpy's at the same time either...

This is for everyone but AOTE 0.4 is in development and will be for this month/early next month

Burnt Coffee

Jul 12, 2022
My apologies, this post must have gone by me :(
the poll unfortunately on f95 is pretty limited I'm going to release a new poll through an external source that will allow me for multiple choices, and more than 9 choices to choose from.
Eh, I feel ya on that, but she's the only girl with tattoos and in all fairness some people like tattoos some don't, I try to add at least variation in all stuff. Big boobs, smaller ones, a girl with or without tattoos, monster girls... I personally love Sayu, so either there choice, and that's why I try to have it all, so everyone has their kinks you know ^^
Uh yea, cuz the slider def works on my versions xd.

Nah unfortunately not, I'm going, to be honest, but I'm swapping between both games, and it refreshes my mood on working on the games each time by swapping between renpy, and rpgm. The only thing I'm adding is an easy mode to rush through quicker for people who dislike rpgm. So yeah no plans on making an rpgm version, and I'm not gonna work on 2 renpy's at the same time either...

This is for everyone but AOTE 0.4 is in development and will be for this month/early next month
Any word on new update

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Any word on new update
Not sure, title of latest patreon post is either the update or a delay message that it is close.. but I'm assuming it's the 0.4 release.
Haven't seen this dev on itch or another platform that doesn't require creditcard so unfortunately I can't check.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yo, the latest post was about, my dad's birthday taking up all day L so instead of the first beta release today it changed to tomorrow. The update is done at this point. But it's untested, public release is in a week and a half.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'll never understand this system...paying costumers get the bugged alpha release and we get the bugfixed beta/final...if i ever make a game i set the alpha public, let the leechers find the bugs and give the paying folks the fixed version ^^

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes