What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 279 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.2%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 265 22.4%
  • Izumi

Votes: 151 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 38 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 38 3.2%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.5%
  • Tisha

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.3%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 141 11.9%

• Total voters

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
And the animations, that scene where you get in a fist fight with the frame by frame playthrough was too much. Especially when you have girls jump into the MCs arm in a black screen transition.
Damn, I forgot about that part of the game. Please Dev, either have an alternative to that obnoxiously slow slideshow of the MC punching someone or some other kind of animation that's taking place that needs so many clicks just to finish it. Or completely remove it.

Axeblokie

Apr 5, 2018
A great start so far, I'm looking forward to more :D
The grammar isn't terrible, sure it's a little dodgy here and there. It's certainly better than other's I've played!
Well done good sir.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I don't mind light sandbox elements. If they feel like they at to the story I'm good. Don't use them to create playtime without any really progress in the story, because then all you end up with is a grindy mess nobody wants to waste time on. It's the grind fest games that ruined sandboxing in VNs and Dating Sims. If you can find the right balance so it feels like your working to accomplish something without putting hours into just the sandbox elements then I think your game could be great. Just find that balance that suits your story. Good luck with the game.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I don't mind light sandbox elements. If they feel like they at to the story I'm good. Don't use them to create playtime without any really progress in the story, because then all you end up with is a grindy mess nobody wants to waste time on. It's the grind fest games that ruined sandboxing in VNs and Dating Sims. If you can find the right balance so it feels like your working to accomplish something without putting hours into just the sandbox elements then I think your game could be great. Just find that balance that suits your story. Good luck with the game.
Decided to do both in the end, some stuff happened which is leading me to push back the sandbox, I'm a one man army so, I had someone helping, but because of reasons no longer able to, and without the help, I decided to do the VN, and release the sandbox on a later date, when I'm more experienced with renpy... A big part of it is done already, but not everything. So this is also the reason why this updating is taking so long, I restarted after having worked on the sandbox, and I'm now focusing on VN, but I figured this reason would be a good one to let everyone know what's going. So in the end VN first, and I'm adding the sandbox option in the future. I appreciate the tips you've given me as well, thank you:)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is the incest patch official or not? The asterisk says it's unofficial, but the dev seems to be supporting it, and the game supposedly has an "offical modder"?

I'll probably keep using the patch anyway regardless, censored incest in games like this never makes any sense and is super annoying.

Anyway, fantastic game and I can't wait for the next update

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Is the incest patch official or not? The asterisk says it's unofficial, but the dev seems to be supporting it, and the game supposedly has an "offical modder"?

I'll probably keep using the patch anyway regardless, censored incest in games like this never makes any sense and is super annoying.

Anyway, fantastic game and I can't wait for the next update
My mod and the patch in my mod is the Official dont worry

Nukht

Mar 23, 2018
I thought this was a parody was was about to send the obligatory "Ayanokoji is literally me fr fr"

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020

AOTE 0.3
Here is, no issues were mentioned on the beta. Now you guys may not know,but this update was done on short notice, so do not expect an insane amount of content I tried my best with the 2-3weeks I had I was able to get past the 250 renders and 7k+ words, but no h scenes for this update though, a couple of wholesome scenes though, our boy is going to get closer to their girls :D, so enjoy the update!
Win:
Mac:
Android: (made by cebs)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A super short update, but a kinda important one in a way. It did cover a lot of stuff that needs to get out of the way for the story and game to really start.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
A super short update, but a kinda important one in a way. It did cover a lot of stuff that needs to get out of the way for the story and game to really start.
Eh, yeah, I had a bunch of stuff ready for the sandbox, but since I decided to postpone it, and continue VN I had to start over. Main reason why it's not around the 300-400 renders as usual, and with h scenes. Now for the people wondering, Chaosborn is getting an update before I'm starting on AOTE 0.4.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AcademyOfTheElite-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

• Love
Reactions: Chaosborn
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes