2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
main_menu.png

Overview:
Once a strange event happens to a world famous racer that radically changes his fate. Seduce girls, look for new acquaintances, come to success in an unstable and rapidly changing world.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-29
Release Date: 2021-03-29
Developer: EternalDreamer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Trip with my Diana
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developers notes:

Change-log:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:

Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
pindosxxxl Thanks for the share

skrin2.png bigsissalfy.jpg memorial5.jpg minetttttt7.jpg tib16.jpg tib65.jpg skrin.png skrin1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmm, perhaps to improve a bit that "overview" text in the OP, as this way it is fairly engrish.
and those preview images have no text so can we assume there is no text/dialogues in the game so far;)

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
nice concept and renders, I won't dl it today, but I'll be back in a few months, cheers mate

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Acappella [v0.0.1] EternalDreamer

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 223 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
and those preview images have no text so can we assume there is no text/dialogues in the game so far;)
There are dialogues in the game, although this is the first version.

1.6 Gb?
Let's take a look.
I should have thought about compression, but at the time the files were uploaded, it somehow flew out of my head. Future versions will be compressed better.
It was alright up until the Point & Click crap.
Could you clarify?

I would also like to thank the person who created this thread and all those who unsubscribed here. Work on version 0.0.2 is underway.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Acappella 0.0.1 compressed with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
what are the future planned tags gonna be and are we gonna have choices in who we sleep with

Reactions: EDG Studio

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
what are the future planned tags gonna be and are we gonna have choices in who we sleep with
NTR (optional?) (12/08/20 edited, I have no plans to add NTR to the game yet.), school setting, footjob, masturbation, group sex, handjob, milf, creampie, humor, garem, pregnancy, incest.
And the player will have a choice in who he will sleep with.

Last edited:

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
NTR, school setting, footjob, masturbation, group sex, handjob, milf, creampie, humor, garem, pregnancy, incest.
And the player will have a choice in who he will sleep with.
In general, these are not all tags, I just looked at the most popular ones and correlated them with my future ones, which will definitely appear and in which I am sure. For example, tags such as "lesbian", "gay" and other are likely to be added as well.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
Acappella apk [v0.0.1]

Here is my server

Reactions: EDG Studio

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, in general, if that's any consolation for you, the NTR path is optional. You can follow a different route. But I think the choice between NTR or its alternative will appear in later versions.
Some people have problems with it in general and some still dislike if it's optional because, it takes away from the development time and essentially it's like a huge side character that you have 0 interetest in, meaning updates will/would feel shorter and the whole experience in the end as well

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote