2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, why exactly is the MC's dick the size of his forearm? I guess, at least, if he ever gets in a fight he can always use it like a night stick. That, or use it to keep enemies at bay.

BTW, EternalDreamer, if you have not already done so, you should contact the F95 staff to ask for a Game Developer label so others can identify you as this game's creator.

Reactions: EDG Studio

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How come the game has no reviews?
The game is only on version 0.0.4 — there's really not enough content for a review to be useful. A lot of changes can happen still and there is much more of the story to tell. A review generally is only useful once you get to around v0.10 or a couple of chapters / episodes into it (depending on how long the chapters or episodes are).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Unofficial Android port of
Acappella [v0.0.4]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my
Updated to 0.0.4!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. we do have a review now .. that set this game ablaze something fierce.
Still flaming like crazy and pretty sure only jonny blaze may
come and fill in 4 the MC in some future update, allowing nicage to yet save this.
Not interesting enought to someone write one?
The game is only on version 0.0.4 — there's really not enough content for a review to be useful. A lot of changes can happen still and there is much more of the story to tell. A review generally is only useful once you get to around v0.10 or a couple of chapters / episodes into it (depending on how long the chapters or episodes are).
Trouble is, I do agree to the cons in there ... the promise is so far off, this is crazy:

Promise to seduce gurls - but some guy just steals your gurl and bangs her in the toilet.
Promise to seduce gurls - but Mc gets laid out of nowhere because so said some gurl.

womanizer contradicts the seduce part, spineless contradicts the success part,
which makes the overview misleading and just means gamers are lost in this game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Acappella [v0.0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 257 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 240 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally .. leader .. bring the joker into this game ... am ready to
feel helpless and angry at the world in this game some more ...

Game on .. right from the beginning ... anger needs a good slow paced build up.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
My opinion, is its new a new DEV, and the game has its lost its direction, 2.4GB (i know there a compressed) lets be honest 35mins of (confusing game play) somethings a miss ! but dont be hard on the new dev's, we all mess up!

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
bro there is literally no content in 0.5. And will 0.0.5 be the final version? Will not continue from Acapella?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Now I played Trip with my Diana. We couldn't see any romantic development between them and Diana. The game you make is strange idk

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Acappella [v0.0.5] [EternalDreamer]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks 4 your contribution for the gaming we know and love, D-Vine!
Download Unofficial Android Port

Acappella [v0.0.5] [EternalDreamer]
DOWNLOAD
Where do you see this going?
Are you ready to write some other review and find some good 4 it?
The ”S” key bricks the game, while propper Ren”Py etiquette dictates that is the screen shot key.

Not interesting enought to someone write one?
Nice? Nice? How? MC geting hand outs from random chicks and the one he tries to flirt up is
literally grabbed to the toilet and xxxed by some out of the blue aggressive dude.

Where is the humanity in that?
What could possibly get players into gaming when that is the start of the game?

Reactions: D-Vine

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where do you see this going?
Nice? Nice? How? MC geting hand outs from random chicks and the one he tries to flirt up is
literally grabbed to the toilet and xxxed by some out of the blue aggressive dude.
Where is the humanity in that?
What could possibly get players into gaming when that is the start of the game?
For me, things have completely changed, and I'll probably write my own review of this game now. I still hold to the general rule that reviewing anything below v0.10 is too early to make a real judgment, since a lot can change in the early release of games. This also would normally apply for games with too few "sections" (i.e., chapters, episodes, etc.). In my opinion, this is generally about 3–4 sections for most standard lengths, such as in games like Daughter for Dessert, Heavy Five, Deliverance, or The Changing Season, but this number varies with the lengths of sections: I would say at least double that for games with much shorter sections, like Through Spacetime, Milky Touch, Secret Summer, and Young Again; whereas I would halve that for games with much longer sections, like Retrieving the Past, A Mother's Love, Leap of Faith, or My New Family.

But I think you understand the basic idea: I think there needs to be enough content in a game for a review to really be useful. However, given that this game ended abruptly and is "continuing with" (really, being replaced by) Trip with My Diana, it's clear we're not getting anything more here. Given that the dev aborted their own game in exchange for another, I think this game is effectively "complete", although of course it's not really complete. (It is irrelevant to me whether they got a new writer, didn't like their original idea for this game, or anything else; I think judging this game now is fair.)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Question for Dev. EDG Studio

When you say you won't have NTR or don't have NTR in your game, is it because you understand that NTR is only valid if the MC is in a relationship with LI?

Because this definition that a "permanent" relationship is necessary is wrong, Netorare is jealously connected, if an NPC in the game is counted as a love interest, and another guy has sex with her and that is shown or commented on is Netorare (or be NTR). I read the past comments and saw the sex scene at the airport, if the girl is an LI, then she already has NTR in the game.

I'm thinking about playing this game, but I'm not a fan of NTR, and I prefer to avoid games with this content.

So dear Dev, could you please excuse me, am I safe to play your game?

Reactions: HansDampf788

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

When you say you won't have NTR or don't have NTR in your game, is it because you understand that NTR is only valid if the MC is in a relationship with LI?

Because this definition that a "permanent" relationship is necessary is wrong, Netorare is jealously connected, if an NPC in the game is counted as a love interest, and another guy has sex with her and that is shown or commented on is Netorare (or be NTR). I read the past comments and saw the sex scene at the airport, if the girl is an LI, then she already has NTR in the game.

I'm thinking about playing this game, but I'm not a fan of NTR, and I prefer to avoid games with this content.

Well, to be fair, the girl in the scene you reference isn't a love interest at this point. The MC just saying, "Damn, she's beautiful. I'd love to have sex with her!" doesn't make her a love interest. You could say the same thing about a prostitute or (in harsher games) someone the MC might force, but that doesn't make them a love interest. She was a potential love interest, but I don't think this can qualify as NTR at this point. (It doesn't change how it makes the player feel, ofc.)

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Trouble is .. MC is actively going for her, like he is putting the effort,
then some guy just comes and grabs her, then they go to the toilet and bang.

This is not a club setting, where the guy actually woes her, he effectively grabs her,
shile in the middle of MCs attempts to build rapport with her, then they bang.

At that moment in time, this is disheartening, because just like in a lot other games,
making some effot and then swift take overs happen by some other guys,
like there was n o contest, they go 4 it no foreplay no nuthing,
that is effectively killing all vibe Mc ever had.

It is insurmountable when shown in games,
because Mc has no clear path, he is not defined,
so to have this happen while MC is trying to define a path for himself cuts deep.

Whatever Mc might do then, licking a wound does not make it go away, it is still a wound and is still bleeding.

Well, to be fair, the girl in the scene you reference isn't a love interest at this point. The MC just saying, "Damn, she's beautiful. I'd love to have sex with her!" doesn't make her a love interest. You could say the same thing about a prostitute or (in harsher games) someone the MC might force, but that doesn't make them a love interest. She was a potential love interest, but I don't think this can qualify as NTR at this point. (It doesn't change how it makes the player feel, ofc.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trouble is .. MC is actively going for her, like he is putting the effort,
then some guy just comes and grabs her, then they go to the toilet and bang.

This is not a club setting, where the guy actually woes her, he effectively grabs her,
shile in the middle of MCs attempts to build rapport with her, then they bang.

At that moment in time, this is disheartening, because just like in a lot other games,
making some effot and then swift take overs happen by some other guys,
like there was n o contest, they go 4 it no foreplay no nuthing,
that is effectively killing all vibe Mc ever had.

It is insurmountable when shown in games,
because Mc has no clear path, he is not defined,
so to have this happen while MC is trying to define a path for himself cuts deep.

Whatever Mc might do then, licking a wound does not make it go away, it is still a wound and is still bleeding.
I agree that it's something players have a right to dislike. However, she's not yet a love interest: he's only really been fumbling words and thinking about asking her to do something more with him. There's not really any relationship established, other than the MC awkwardly stumbling over his own tongue. He didn't even ask for her phone number or whether she'd be interested in getting a drink or coffee with him. (He sort of tried, but he sucks at talking to pretty girls, apparently.) Again, I agree that what happened in the restroom was probably unpleasant for many players, but that doesn't constitute NTR. That's all I'm trying to say.

• Angry
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote