HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I'm not that familiar with Twine games. When using the "Save to Disk"/"Load from Disk" function, should I be expecting all the save slots to be saved and all the save slots to be replaced? It looks like maybe just the most recent save is actually saved to disk, and when you load from disk the game is updated, but you must then immediately save in one of the slots if you want to preserve it, is this correct?
It's just another slot. Instead of saving in or loading from a slot, you can save to or load from a file.

Reactions: thug73

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Assuming it mostly keeps the same tone as what I have established so far (The MC not being a rape-happy monster for example), I'm cool with it. You can message me if you want and I can give you a rough idea of what I am aiming for with the other targets so you don't double up with what I have planned.
Sent a PM.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So, what exactly do the different mental constructs do?
You can hover over them to have a tooltip pop up. I didn't try waking door, but it is for quickly leaving dreams. The ambulator adds a button to the phone menu to travel home. the dream tether has a few levels and gives passive gains to the various curiosity and affection type stats the various characters have once you form a link with them. As far as I can tell the Enthusiasm driver just causes you to earn more money when you work. The sequencer is for replaying some of the 1 off scenes. Hybernator is for skipping, at first just one day, then it can do multiple. The boost makes training telepathy and sneak go faster. I think the Somnatic trigger is just useful for putting Blaire to sleep in classes and while sunbathing at the moment. Finally, the temporal converter shows the number of rounds left before you get kicked out while dreamwalking.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I just started this. I've got to say I really like it.
Thanks!

Hi all. First of all, Myscra, congrats on a great game. Well written, in regards to plot, humour and erotic content. Puzzles are good too.

I'm not that familiar with Twine games. When using the "Save to Disk"/"Load from Disk" function, should I be expecting all the save slots to be saved and all the save slots to be replaced? It looks like maybe just the most recent save is actually saved to disk, and when you load from disk the game is updated, but you must then immediately save in one of the slots if you want to preserve it, is this correct?

Finally, a couple of typos I picked up (though this was in 1.6, not 1.62, so you may have already corrected them):

• Obfuscation lesson: "imrpove" instead of "improve"
  • Lesson 6: "unitl" instead of "until"

Cheers!
I had to double check this myself. The save/load from disk does not seem to effect the save slots at all. It saves your current progress offline and then loads it separate from the slots.

And I have not gotten those, thanks for the heads up.

Looks like the previous bugs I noticed have been fixed, but I found a new one. I get a text from Blaire telling me to call her back and there's a button to do so, but when I click on it it just goes to a blank screen. Blaire is at level 5 and on the romance option.
Ugh, this was a stupid mistake on my part. The trigger for that scene had fewer conditions than the call for that scene. To get the scene Blaire had to see you with Kiara and get jealous but for the scene to display correctly she had to see you and have a low level of like with Kiara.

Spherican

Jan 26, 2019
Liane has 12 affection and 60 fear, and the saturday/sunday movie night with Kiara/Liane is no longer lowering Liane's fear. Is there any other time and event I can lower Liane's fear, or did I get locked out of content somehow?

Feb 22, 2018
Liane has 12 affection and 60 fear, and the saturday/sunday movie night with Kiara/Liane is no longer lowering Liane's fear. Is there any other time and event I can lower Liane's fear, or did I get locked out of content somehow?
Vote for her in the poll so she gets content.

Aug 3, 2017
During the first date with Blaire, after the waitress leaves and the frostiness leaves Blaire's voice, Kiara barrages me with questions. I have such a sneaking suspicion this is a typo and it should be that Blaire barrages me with questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I also seem to be stuck on Blaire level 4, I'm supposed to go on a second date with her according to the dreamwalk hint but I have no idea how to trigger the second date.[\ISPOILER]

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
During the first date with Blaire, after the waitress leaves and the frostiness leaves Blaire's voice, Kiara barrages me with questions. I have such a sneaking suspicion this is a typo and it should be that Blaire barrages me with questions.

EDIT: I also seem to be stuck on Blaire level 4, I'm supposed to go on a second date with her according to the dreamwalk hint but I have no idea how to trigger the second date.[\ISPOILER]
That is indeed a typo, thanks for the heads up.

The second date should trigger automatically (she will text you) once you are level 4, have 50+ affection, and have gone on the first date. It sometimes takes a bit for the text to come through.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I ran into a couple of typos and errors that I took note of. These were all in the 1.6 first release so I apologize if any of them are already fixed.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I ran into a couple of typos and errors that I took note of. These were all in the 1.6 first release so I apologize if any of them are already fixed.
Wow, I was going to work on the Blaire/Kiara stuff for 1.7 but Ill add in all the current stuff to my rewrite schedule (its random unless something catches my eye). Too many typos in the same area for my liking. I fixed the error, i was missing an closing if statement that messed with all everything else. Thanks for letting me know.

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
Just some minor things:

If you're not in your bed room, then reading the first text message for Kiara causes your phone to totally disappear from the left hand side. Luckily returning to your bed room causes it to return.

And another couple of typos:

Sam: "Ah, must be unconscious than. That means you want to talk to me, really badly.".

and:

She buries her face into her friend's neck in an attempt to muffle(?) the sound as she cums.

Cheers!

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Sam: "Ah, must be unconscious than. That means you want to talk to me, really badly.".

and:

She buries her face into her friend's neck in an attempt to muffle(?) the sound as she cums.
The phone disappearing is actually a feature, not a bug, in many instances. I had early issues of people calling taxis mid dream or scene and it messed with the variables.

That being said, did the phone disappear for an extended amount of time? I have a trigger in the bedroom to bring it back but if it's an issue I'll add the trigger everywhere else as well.

Also, thanks for catching the typos (though I am not sure what's wrong with the second one, muffle can be used to mean make a sound quieter, I also lack sleep right now so I may be missing the mistake)

Feb 22, 2018
The phone disappearing is actually a feature, not a bug, in many instances. I had early issues of people calling taxis mid dream or scene and it messed with the variables.

That being said, did the phone disappear for an extended amount of time? I have a trigger in the bedroom to bring it back but if it's an issue I'll add the trigger everywhere else as well.

Also, thanks for catching the typos (though I am not sure what's wrong with the second one, muffle can be used to mean make a sound quieter, I also lack sleep right now so I may be missing the mistake)
Your use of muffle is correct. There are a lot of mistakes here and there, but I love this game. Can I help somehow? I dont' know twine or any coding at all.

thug73

Jan 20, 2017

It disappeared for long enough that I wandered around, worried that it was missing, then eventually decided to try going to sleep for the night to see if it would come back in the morning, but of course just returning to my room to go to sleep restored things.

It's not a big problem, so long as you're aware of the "fix"! Maybe rather than just disappearing it could be replaced with a placeholder like "Temporarily disabled. Reboot your phone in your bedroom!"

Sorry, my proof reading mark-ups is what is at fault here. The word "muffled" is actually totally missing in your text. I added it with the question mark as a suggestion. I should have made that clear.

I'm not overly concerned by the typos, and you shouldn't be either. Think of it this way: the rest of the game is so polished and your fans (us) like the game so much that we are actually carefully reading it all and paying proper attention! These reports are all compliments really!

Cheers

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
What is the use of the B&E skill/Vivienne's shop?
The main thing for the breaking and entering skill is probably the plot you see while learning it for the time being. You can also access some locked houses. It is possible it is used in activities with Kiara and your super training, and if it isn't yet I am sure it will be in the future. Most of the buildings seem to be placeholder locations.

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
Hit a problem in the club once I'm at the stage of Kiara and Blair being pretty tight. Options for dancing came up as:

1622180127788.png
Hard to read the black on red, but the two errors read "Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <span><span style="border: 1px solid grey;padding:9px;border-radius: 5px;">…"

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes