HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I found a couple typos that I bothered to make note of while doing my most recent playthrough. These were mostly in the first 1.7 release, so there's a chance some of them were fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also learned the breaking & entering skill very early on, and while exploring I noticed that at connection 2 with Blaire, breaking into her bedroom at night has the option to kiss her, but the passage is blank.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey thanks for pointing it out. It was unclear whether it was a bug or if I was just missing an obvious action I was supposed to do.

Your writing is great. Going in, I was worried it would be one of those games that I'd have to start rewriting sentences in my head, but your worldbuilding and general prose feels good to read. Very descriptive. Great work.
Thanks! I can barely code and my drawing are a step above stick figures so I figured I should play to my strengths. I've played games before where I've had to stop just from the grammer and spelling errors.

I knocked myself up a couple of maps that people might find useful. (Haven't checked these against the latest release yet!) Also, beware, spoilers ahead!

Haven't added a proper legend/key, sorry. Colours have meanings like "only open at certain hours", "requires solving puzzel to open" and "takes time to travel".
Nice Maps!

Neat.
... pointless comment, but the "City Center" casually confuses me way too often, as in "oh that's downtown" when it's of course "university" (mainly).
In my head City center is the geographic center (with the university taking up a decent percentage of the land area) whereas downtown is the financial center with all the big buildings.

Reactions: moodle

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I found a couple typos that I bothered to make note of while doing my most recent playthrough. These were mostly in the first 1.7 release, so there's a chance some of them were fixed.
I also learned the breaking & entering skill very early on, and while exploring I noticed that at connection 2 with Blaire, breaking into her bedroom at night has the option to kiss her, but the passage is blank.
Thanks for the typos, Im not sure what's going on with that last part but I plan on reworking the B&E skill soonish so i'll look into that as well.

Draconias

Oct 19, 2017
So, I was reading the thing about the 2.0 update and saw this regarding Prism's content:

Does this mean there won't be any mind control content for Prism at all?

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So, I was reading the thing about the 2.0 update and saw this regarding Prism's content:

Does this mean there won't be any mind control content for Prism at all?
To answer this question

Draconias

Oct 19, 2017
To answer this question
That's a relief. I was worried all her content was just going to be a glorified dating sim, and we wouldn't be able to do supervillain-y things (I've been looking forward to Prism's content for this very reason).

I'll be looking forward to those updates. Thanks.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Help- No idea how to progress Blaire's content. I maxed both her stats to 20, got both my stats above 15, have woodworking and chem maxed but nothing in her dream changes. What am i missing? Am i supposed to do something in the real world?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Help- No idea how to progress Blaire's content. I maxed both her stats to 20, got both my stats above 15, have woodworking and chem maxed but nothing in her dream changes. What am i missing? Am i supposed to do something in the real world?
You need to go into the Storeroom in her dream, find the trophies on the shelves, take them back to the trophy case, and put them in.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
for her 20 stat breakpoint I'm pretty sure you don't need any skills, just
As it had you do once in the introduction (which you should play through if you didn't) while dreamwalking you will occasionally encounter bits of text in the room description passages that are colored slightly differently that you need to click on to progress through the dreamscape. I don't really have any issue spotting them, but I would suggest you run the cursor over the text in dreams as you read it for the first to make sure you don't miss any hidden clickable stuff if you have issues seeing the difference.

Reactions: Kel2513

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
for her 20 stat breakpoint I'm pretty sure you don't need any skills, just
As it had you do once in the introduction (which you should play through if you didn't) while dreamwalking you will occasionally encounter bits of text in the room description passages that are colored slightly differently that you need to click on to progress through the dreamscape. I don't really have any issue spotting them, but I would suggest you run the cursor over the text in dreams as you read it for the first to make sure you don't miss any hidden clickable stuff if you have issues seeing the difference.
Unfortunately, i could not spot the clickable text due to colour blindness, and playing on mobile means i cannot use the cursor trick lol. Looks like this will be a pain if a lot of gameplay is locked behind this particular mechanic. Might have to spam click on the entire passage or just give up.

Thanks for the assist tho--much appreciated!

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Unfortunately, i could not spot the clickable text due to colour blindness, and playing on mobile means i cannot use the cursor trick lol. Looks like this will be a pain if a lot of gameplay is locked behind this particular mechanic. Might have to spam click on the entire passage or just give up.

Thanks for the assist tho--much appreciated!

... I honestly did not think of the colorblind/mobile scenario. I will try and figure this out. Maybe a different font would work? Could be subtle enough.

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
so i am at the point of the clay room/unfinished room, for putting kiara to level 5, and i am stuck. as best i can tell, i've done everything i need to, but no new option comes up in teh clay room.

edit: i have a great deal of comfort with console stuff, so if you need to get info there, or have me enter commands, let me know.

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
so i am at the point of the clay room/unfinished room, for putting kiara to level 5, and i am stuck. as best i can tell, i've done everything i need to, but no new option comes up in teh clay room.

edit: i have a great deal of comfort with console stuff, so if you need to get info there, or have me enter commands, let me know.

So you have her curiosity and trust above 50 correct? Have you done the all day planning session where she decides on her Super name? The three requirements for the button to show up in the unfinished room is is kiara.curi 50+, kiara.trt 50+, and storyline.kiaraQuest = 17

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
So you have her curiosity and trust above 50 correct? Have you done the all day planning session where she decides on her Super name? The three requirements for the button to show up in the unfinished room is is kiara.curi 50+, kiara.trt 50+, and storyline.kiaraQuest = 17
everything except the all day planning session. how do i trigger that?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It has been a while, but I think you have to visit her room on Saturday in the early morning to do the session. If that isn't it try other days in the early morning.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It has been a while, but I think you have to visit her room on Saturday in the early morning to do the session. If that isn't it try other days in the early morning.

It should be Saturday (the calendar app in the phone should have something for it as well).

SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
So started a new game and I received a message from Kiara testing a program on Blaire before even progressing Kiara's story at all.

mikac0123

Oct 14, 2017
Just realised this is an updated version. Having played 1.6, Would you recommend playing this one, or holding off till 2.0 is out and going from there?

Reactions: Tiredpuff

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Just realised this is an updated version. Having played 1.6, Would you recommend playing this one, or holding off till 2.0 is out and going from there?
The 1.7 update was pretty much all Kiara and Kiara+Blaire content. I liked the two variants of Kiara's end state scenes I played through and the threesome content I managed to find. It also made it easier to discover a sort of hidden character. There isn't anything other her peeping on you with others yet for content with her, but she seems like she will be interesting once she is more developed. The next planned content will be for Prism, so it might be good for some potential story progress in addition to the usual.

Reactions: Tiredpuff
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes