DarkGaribaldi

Jun 5, 2019
Hi,

do you have any saved games at the end of the last update or do you know how to play the new content? I would like to avoid having to go through the whole game again.

Thank you so much.

anonymouskommando

Jan 28, 2022
Hi,

do you have any saved games at the end of the last update or do you know how to play the new content? I would like to avoid having to go through the whole game again.

Thank you so much.
Game still hasn't gotten past the first town as far as I'm aware, the only "new" content is a few things around the town. Full save is kind of pointless at this point unless you just want to see CGs. Last time I played it took like 2 hours tops to get past the intro and complete the first few days.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I have to agree, saw the latest changelog and was thinking that's not a lot of progress for a RPGM game. Like I get that scenes might take a while to make art for, and quest dialogues have to be written... but other than that the actual coding of this stuff should be pretty easy to do in that engine. There's a reason everybody and their brother uses RPGM to make low-effort h-games.

This one seems like it has the potential to be a GREAT RPGM game (exception rather than the rule) but I hope this isn't a case of "we're funding this thing on subscribestar/patreon so we have no incentive to work quickly". Considering most complete japanese RPGM games are a whopping $5-10 on DLsite, that whole funding model seems like it gets abused to hell and back by devs.

EDIT***: I would temper that assessment with the fact that the devs are currently only pulling in a little over $700 a month on patreon for this + probably a similar amount for subscribestar (can't see actual number)... so they're not making "quit your day job" money on this. If its just two people who also have to make money other ways... yeah this could take a while for good reason.
Subscribestar should show numbers too, I never hid that. But yeah, cut that subscribestar estimate to 1/10 of that haha. That said, our development pipeline is setup to be scalable. As our funding support increases we can hire more artists and spend less time "making money other ways..." as you put it. This would, of course, significantly increase production speed. The dream would be to work full time on this game but we aren't quite there yet to put it lightly.

However, a dollar does go a long way with projects like ours.

so i cant play this on linux?
Not yet. Working to have that, MacOS and Android for a future release.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
when i play AccursedEmmasPath-0.0.18RC the game is kinda laggy but 17 wasn't is that my pc or something to do with the game.
Try replacing your package.json with this file attached.
It is located in the same directory as game.exe. Just unpack the zip and overwrite the file

Let me know if that works.

eFeX_

Oct 15, 2023
I have to agree, saw the latest changelog and was thinking that's not a lot of progress for a RPGM game. Like I get that scenes might take a while to make art for, and quest dialogues have to be written... but other than that the actual coding of this stuff should be pretty easy to do in that engine. There's a reason everybody and their brother uses RPGM to make low-effort h-games.

This one seems like it has the potential to be a GREAT RPGM game (exception rather than the rule) but I hope this isn't a case of "we're funding this thing on subscribestar/patreon so we have no incentive to work quickly". Considering most complete japanese RPGM games are a whopping $5-10 on DLsite, that whole funding model seems like it gets abused to hell and back by devs.

EDIT***: I would temper that assessment with the fact that the devs are currently only pulling in a little over $700 a month on patreon for this + probably a similar amount for subscribestar (can't see actual number)... so they're not making "quit your day job" money on this. If its just two people who also have to make money other ways... yeah this could take a while for good reason.
Not sure how much they have been making the entire year, but well... One hour content... I guess we will have to wait something around 10 years to get a good amount of content (6 or 7hs)

Reactions: Gudil

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure how much they have been making the entire year, but well... One hour content... I guess we will have to wait something around 10 years to get a good amount of content (6 or 7hs)
I think they are not full time, they have regular jobs.
I could be wrong tho.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Does the protagonist Emma herself have a good portion of the content now, or is it still padded out with a bunch of side character stuff?

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Does the protagonist Emma herself have a good portion of the content now, or is it still padded out with a bunch of side character stuff?
I mean she is in 15 of our 22 CGs and the next 2 in-progress CGs as well. So yes?

I has a questions,

WHY ARE THESE GIRLS NOT GETTING SLAMMED IN THE ASS?

Thank you.
Damn I respect the anal hustle, haha.
While there won't be a game wide exclusive focus on anal, it'll definitely be present along with double penetration.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AccursedEmmasPath-0.0.19RC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
I mean she is in 15 of our 22 CGs and the next 2 in-progress CGs as well. So yes?
So, like, 32% of the game is not focused on the protagonist in a protagonist driven game hmmmmmm that's getting up there. And these things always get worse as more characters are introduced and plotlines expand and so on.

In a game with a title like 'Emma's Path', the draw is usually... Emma's path. And when progress is almost certainly to be in small increments and quite slow (not hate -- these projects don't just happen like magic -- only realistic expectations), detours into other areas are just frustrating. I've seen and experienced this enough to know supporting or even closely following this kind of game with this kind of development is simply not a rewarding experience.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes