BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Some chick jacked the silver and said head to the potion shop. She isn't there though so how do I get it back?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Some chick jacked the silver and said head to the potion shop. She isn't there though so how do I get it back?
Did this. I have 2 new questions. 1. Can you catch the creature that Lorraine wants or is that for a future update? 2. The scene between the guard and the white wolf is supposed to happen by heading to the barracks. I go there and it is all dark and a map doesnt load in and I can't move anyone know why? I also hope that they fix this weird bug where heading toward the church leads to a rehash of a convo you have earlier with Garland as I want to see if I have completed the voyuer task to free Cross.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Yes, lots, but they're still pretty basic. In fact, there's like 1000 pages of stills including multiple penetration. Guess you... missed out? A lot of the stuff is hard to unlock and pretty RNG, tbh, but hey. Saying there's no content is a bit weird.

And... for a corruption type game, this is really good. Chapter 1 still and I've unlocked not only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but farm milking (really damages your stats), secret succubus' (twice now), horny ghosts, using traits (exhibitionist / masochist) to get unique scenes and so on.

It's actually really good.

~

Anyhow, this one is good: one issue (I tried search, but hey) I have - I unlocked the "exhibitionist set" clothing but have no idea how to use it - it's a key item, and my home wardrobe doesn't have an interact. On the small chance anyone has played this (20 pages of comments over 5 years suggests not), would love some help. If you want to unlock it - lower Inhibitions, get the Trait: exhibitionist from the Faire Ground Hyponotist and then use the crack in the bath-house wall multiple times at night (like... x6) -- you'll get a it as a reward.

See? Lots to unlock if you engage with it.
so like, I was playing this the other day, and I didnt see any scenes with multiple penetration, the only thing that was close was that dream she had. After I did the little part time jobs until likle day 6 or something, it seemed like there was nothing else to do. Can you explain what im supposed to do to see these 1000 CG stills ur talking about? Am i missing a trigger scene for literally the rest of the content or something?

Jul 28, 2018
so like, I was playing this the other day, and I didnt see any scenes with multiple penetration, the only thing that was close was that dream she had. After I did the little part time jobs until likle day 6 or something, it seemed like there was nothing else to do. Can you explain what im supposed to do to see these 1000 CG stills ur talking about? Am i missing a trigger scene for literally the rest of the content or something?
They're talking about a different game. (I'm guessing Caliross.)

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
>Sep 30, 2022
>[v0.0.19a RC]
>No Abandoned tag
What am i looking at? It's 1.5 years in development and not even 0.1? That's either insanely slow, or insanely ambitious. Both kinda impressive.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
>Sep 30, 2022
>[v0.0.19a RC]
>No Abandoned tag
What am i looking at? It's 1.5 years in development and not even 0.1? That's either insanely slow, or insanely ambitious. Both kinda impressive.
Abandoned Tag is only for games that had no news by the dev for over 3 months.
It's not regarding the speed/cadence of delivery update.

I agree with you the amount delivered as been extremely slow not to say nonexistent and that the game merely moved an inch in 2 years, but there's no such tag for that.

Reactions: Gudil
Feb 27, 2021
Abandoned Tag is only for games that had no news by the dev for over 3 months.
It's not regarding the speed/cadence of delivery update.

I agree with you the amount delivered as been extremely slow not to say nonexistent and that the game merely moved an inch in 2 years, but there's no such tag for that.
I think it's because of the art the game has, it's very detailed and it takes a long time to complete, I think that's understandable.

Strikedown999

Dec 15, 2021
View attachment 3091103

Overview:
Accursed: Emma's Path is an optional-combat erotic visual-novel-styled RPG,
with a heavy emphasis on cheating,
NTR and corruption.
The game is being made in RPG Maker MZ. All Characters are 18+!

Most of the game is played from the perspective of Emma as her entire world is turned upside down.
After falling at the hands of the reining Demon Lord, Emma's love and the Prophesied Hero succumbs to a terrible curse!
With the hero indisposed, it is up to Emma to save her beloved at all costs!
Will she succeed?
Or will she surrender to the rising darkness within herself?
Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: MegaloDEV - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.20b RC
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Looks great

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I've made a comment here in the third update the dev had done saying that I would wait a year to see a sex scene or at least something worthy- with the fmc, specifically-. Well, it seems I was wrong, it has been more than a year an almost nothing new have been added. I think will come back in a decade or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Zastinx

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How close is Emma from being really Tempted by the Demon Lord,shoot Will Emma start to change?. whether it is personality, physical changes. Maybe both. It is a super cool game, I just love to see a Heroine go from pure to Evil and even turn demon herself. It is cool to watch the change in the MC. Regardless the Game is worth investing in.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes