MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Playing the game where I left off and movement is painfully slow. Emma is such a cutie, but, it is sooooo slow. I don't know if I can continue moving in slow motion.
Press F2 on your keyboard. What is your FPS?

Edit: Ah right just remembered you had the older processor. But yeah, movement is going to seem slow with the low FPS. Hopefully we can continue to improve performance in future patches.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Press F2 on your keyboard. What is your FPS?

Edit: Ah right just remembered you had the older processor. But yeah, movement is going to seem slow with the low FPS. Hopefully we can continue to improve performance in future patches.
Thank you. Is this game just starting because there doesn't seem to be much to do? Emma does some work for the smith and the shop. She has only worked once in the tavern and every time she goes there everybody is frozen, with nothing to do but take a bath and sleep. She masturbated in her bed once. I follow the guide in the upper right corner, but there is still not much to do. The mini-games are passed/automatic in this version. She did some stretching with Cassandra. There should be a more thorough hints/guide/walkthrough. I really want to play this game, but, I'm not sure I'm playing it as well as it can be played.
I meant to mention, that I love your artwork, especially on Emma. Wow, she has one fantastic body. I want to corrupt her so badly. Redheads are my favorite, especially if they have some freckles on their cheeks and nose, just a little. If days are important, there should be a calendar in the corner or somewhere so you know what day it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: legraf

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There was a semi-incest scene, well, kind of hinted at some incest interest with the brother and the father and that was about it. Are there others? How do I get to those scenes? How corrupted does she have to be to get to becoming a full slut or whore? Every time somebody puts a hand on her ass or grabs a boob, she gets upset. Yet she sucks dicks and jacks guys off.

SAKUTARA

Aug 9, 2018
How to trigger this event, I met the man at the hot spring after the night party, and when done i don know what to do to have this event

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Hello dev, I'm interested with your game that I think it would have a bright future

I would like to propose a plot that might interest you

How about total abomination of combination netorare + corruption + pregnancy tags where the female protag will secretly bear any male character's child and make the male main character believe it was his and make him to raise that child.

And at later ending, she will show the truth to her husband (the male main character)

I have some examples in attachment

Magikzzzz

Mar 3, 2019
Thoughts on making a walkthrough to let people know how their choices impact the story?

Having a way to see the day your on would be helpful

Last edited:

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
If I remember correctly this game will eventually have lesbian/futanari content in the future and so my questions are how much lesbian and futanari content is planned? Something like a small few events that involve these genres or if there are actual routes that centralize around these genres. In the current version of the game right now is there anything that would kind of give a clue to where one might find this sort of content in the making?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
This game doesn't respect players choice at all. I just don't understand what the point of choices is. They are just there doing nothing.

I don't have a problem with this game being NTR, I enjoy NTR games too, but I make different choices and nothing different happens. It says in the dev notes that:

1. Endings: Each version of Act III will also lead to 2 distinctive endings (total of 4) depending on overall choices made. There will also be various "flavors" to these endings depending on what you did during the game.
So what I wanted to do was make a side by side playthrough with low corruption and high corruption to see the difference, but my choices don't do anything.

1) Game asks me if I want to undress and oblige the hermit, if I say ''no'' she still undressed just like if I say yes.
2) Game asks me if I want to watch the blacksmith fuck the tavern woman. If I say ''no'' she still watches just like if I say yes.
3) Game asks me if I want to let the groper do it's thing during the night, if I say ''no'' the game says ''sorry this is not implemented yet''.
4) Game asks me if I want to get drunk during the party or not, but even if I don't get drunk she still gets blacked out somehow as if I did get drunk and the same exact thing happens after the party.
Etc.

It is so bad that some decisions even cause bugs to happen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that these choices do nothing because I tried both to see the difference.

Stop asking the players to make choices that do nothing. Just make whatever needs to happen happen along with your creative vision of how you want the story to go, but don't disrespect the player by including fake choices that do nothing.

As far as NTR games go this is a good game. But it is one of my biggest pet peeves with games when devs include choices just for the sake of players meaninglessly pressing buttons without any substance to it, it drives me nuts, because I love games with meaningful choices and get hyped for nothing. I am wasting my time by saving before choices and trying different options because the outcome is the same. It should never be the case where the game asks the player if they want to make choice a) or b) and if the player chooses b) then the game goes ''Syke, you can't make that choice actually, or it is not implemented, or actually it is the same as a).'' Well then don't ask!

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love the story, really hope the corruption of Emma will lead to either her becoming a succubus or even better a Demon Queen. Emma would look even better with some horns and forked tail. Just saying, I like the demon art style and to see alter Emma ever so slightly the more corrupt and tempted she becomes with the Demon Lord would be fun watch. A Fall from grace of a Heroine.

• Hey there
Reactions: MegaloDEV

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
found a bug of using fast to get through the tutorial stuff got softlocked unable to move after skipping pot washing text

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Are the saves compatible with de 1.20.b Version ? I got this message all the time :

" TypeError
Cannot read property 'mapHUDID' of undefined "
Yeah, me too, means this either get solved or this is another dead game, really so tired of old saves not loading

Reactions: Displayme

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Her model is pretty cute. How does corruption work in this game, it goes smooth and makes sense storywise (with conflictions and etc), or she simply falls down too quickly?

Also, will this game have humans disguised as animals in the future?

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Fellas, I haven't played this game yet and I'm just looking at the preview pics. I just wanna ask: does those 2 named Cassandra and Hilda have sex scenes? They're the only reason why I'm interested playing this game.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
Accursed: Emma's Path is an optional-combat erotic visual-novel-styled RPG,
ok not trying to be a jackwagon but what is optional about this game? its not like she can NOT be a whore. the game requires it to move forward. there is no virgin path, as of yet is there? is there gonna be? bc if not this would just be more of the same ole same ole woman becomes a whore. so original.

Reactions: Varik94
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes