olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
I just met the duke after the mayor's party and then they told me to go to the training ground, but when I try to exit the town it says to try on another day. However, I'm not able to go to sleep (clicking the bed does nothing).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3091103

Overview:
Accursed: Emma's Path is an optional-combat erotic visual-novel-styled RPG,
with a heavy emphasis on cheating,
NTR and corruption.
The game is being made in RPG Maker MZ. All Characters are 18+!

Most of the game is played from the perspective of Emma as her entire world is turned upside down.
After falling at the hands of the reining Demon Lord, Emma's love and the Prophesied Hero succumbs to a terrible curse!
With the hero indisposed, it is up to Emma to save her beloved at all costs!
Will she succeed?
Or will she surrender to the rising darkness within herself?
Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: MegaloDEV - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.20b RC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hello, devs, I am trying this game again, because Emma is such a cutie and I think you have a great game going here. My biggest gripe is that the game seems to move too slowly, crossing a field, in battle. I've tried to use your setting to speed up everything, but it is pretty much the same. In some RPGM games, you had to turn off some kind of lighting and that helped, but, yours doesn't have that option.
The game has gotten a little faster and better since I played it a long time ago, but, still needs work, or is it my computer?
I am just starting out in the game, again, as I said, but, I hope to see Emma have the opportunity to work in the sleazy tavern as a barmaid, and as she gets more corrupted, she has to work in sluttier attire and endure the groping of the drunk patrons, maybe, even do some work at a gloryhole in the restroom. Those are two of my favorite corruption scenarios. Good luck, with your game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to have a wardrobe for Emma, and have her wear something skimpier when in battle or daily use.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
How close is Emma from being really Tempted by the Demon Lord,shoot Will Emma start to change?. whether it is personality, physical changes. Maybe both. It is a super cool game, I just love to see a Heroine go from pure to Evil and even turn demon herself. It is cool to watch the change in the MC. Regardless the Game is worth investing in.
So far we seem extremely far off. The protagonist didn't even start removing the curse of her (cuck) boyfriend. And we barely had another quest. At this pace, maybe we will have her first evil act in 3-4 years!

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
How close is Emma from being really Tempted by the Demon Lord,shoot Will Emma start to change?. whether it is personality, physical changes. Maybe both. It is a super cool game, I just love to see a Heroine go from pure to Evil and even turn demon herself. It is cool to watch the change in the MC. Regardless the Game is worth investing in.
Each Act will get more and more depraved and we'll be heading into Act II this year. You'll see the deepening effects and progression of her corruption best there.

Hello, devs, I am trying this game again, because Emma is such a cutie and I think you have a great game going here. My biggest gripe is that the game seems to move too slowly, crossing a field, in battle. I've tried to use your setting to speed up everything, but it is pretty much the same. In some RPGM games, you had to turn off some kind of lighting and that helped, but, yours doesn't have that option.
The game has gotten a little faster and better since I played it a long time ago, but, still needs work, or is it my computer?
I am just starting out in the game, again, as I said, but, I hope to see Emma have the opportunity to work in the sleazy tavern as a barmaid, and as she gets more corrupted, she has to work in sluttier attire and endure the groping of the drunk patrons, maybe, even do some work at a gloryhole in the restroom. Those are two of my favorite corruption scenarios. Good luck, with your game.
Thanks!
AEP is heavier than a lot of other RPG Maker games. So yeah, this is always something we are looking into. What are your specs? Specific CPU and GPU models would be helpful.

And yeah the current patch we are working on contains the barmaid job. Emma will walk around delivering drinks while trying to avoid being groped by horny patrons.

As for the wardrobe idea. This is something we considered but decided against implementing due to how it'd affect the 2D art. Perhaps we could implement some sort of mode toggle that lets the player "glamor" themselves but Emma would canonically still be wearing the required outfit for the area.

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
it's a bit difficult to find out where to go, it would be too late if there was a map or some signs to show the way, I have 3 missions and I don't know where I should go....:confused::confused::confused:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Each Act will get more and more depraved and we'll be heading into Act II this year. You'll see the deepening effects and progression of her corruption best there.

Thanks!
AEP is heavier than a lot of other RPG Maker games. So yeah, this is always something we are looking into. What are your specs? Specific CPU and GPU models would be helpful.

And yeah the current patch we are working on contains the barmaid job. Emma will walk around delivering drinks while trying to avoid being groped by horny patrons.

As for the wardrobe idea. This is something we considered but decided against implementing due to how it'd affect the 2D art. Perhaps we could implement some sort of mode toggle that lets the player "glamor" themselves but Emma would canonically still be wearing the required outfit for the area.
Thanks for responding. My system is: Intel (R), Celeron (R), CPU N3060 @160GHz - I definitely don't know what any of that means.
So, now the game is moving a little better, still slow, but, not as slow as it used to be. I love the barmaid event coming up and I hope there will be a lot of it. You didn't mention the gloryhole. Is that a possibility? As for the wardrobe, maybe, as she gets more corrupt, her attire also gets more corrupt/sleazy, whorish.
I'm just in the early part, where she is leaving the inn/tavern to go see Cross and then visit the villagers, and I'm loving it. The story and art are just fantastic.
Will you be considering bestiality (dogs, horses) as Emma gets more corrupt? You could make that optional for the faint of heart, lol. Thanks, again.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I am guessing the "pure" route is not in yet but will it still be enjoyable to try and play with just the boyfriend? the art always catches my eye for this game.

Jul 23, 2018
Im enjoying this so far. Played it up to current completion. The only issue i have with it is there are some days where there really isnt any scenes to unlock or anything to do. Also emma is supposed to be earning silver but after you do each available job twice i believe, you can no longer talk to the job npc's even just to get the silver. Also when you get enough scenes, you arent able to go to the labyrinth realm to deal with some of the curses, you just lose the ability to interact at all. Id assume thats due to trying to progress the story but these seem like they should be priority fixes, even for the main story. Ill keep in eye on it, i love the story and the characters are interesting, but i probably wont play it seriously again until some of these things are added to the game.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for responding. My system is: Intel (R), Celeron (R), CPU N3060 @160GHz - I definitely don't know what any of that means.
So, now the game is moving a little better, still slow, but, not as slow as it used to be. I love the barmaid event coming up and I hope there will be a lot of it. You didn't mention the gloryhole. Is that a possibility? As for the wardrobe, maybe, as she gets more corrupt, her attire also gets more corrupt/sleazy, whorish.
I'm just in the early part, where she is leaving the inn/tavern to go see Cross and then visit the villagers, and I'm loving it. The story and art are just fantastic.
Will you be considering bestiality (dogs, horses) as Emma gets more corrupt? You could make that optional for the faint of heart, lol. Thanks, again.
We did do some optimization recently. Unfortunately though, that is just going to be nature of your CPU. Our target spec right now is an Intel i3 4340 which while 3 years older than your Celeron N3060, it is 3-4x faster. Of course we want to have the game playable on as many systems as possible so we are always looking to improve.

Attire changing due to corruption level is in line with what we are thinking.
No for animals. (Intelligent monsters aren't animals though.)
Glory holes could be a great way to earn some silver!

I am guessing the "pure" route is not in yet but will it still be enjoyable to try and play with just the boyfriend? the art always catches my eye for this game.
Our focus right now is the corruption route.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
it's a bit difficult to find out where to go, it would be too late if there was a map or some signs to show the way, I have 3 missions and I don't know where I should go....:confused::confused::confused:
Yeah, this will be improved in future patches. One system we are working on right now is adding visual indicators outside of buildings if there is anything to do inside of them. Improving the quest text and objectives should also help.

I just met the duke after the mayor's party and then they told me to go to the training ground, but when I try to exit the town it says to try on another day. However, I'm not able to go to sleep (clicking the bed does nothing).
Go to the Boiled Crab and that should progress things for now.

Im enjoying this so far. Played it up to current completion. The only issue i have with it is there are some days where there really isnt any scenes to unlock or anything to do. Also emma is supposed to be earning silver but after you do each available job twice i believe, you can no longer talk to the job npc's even just to get the silver. Also when you get enough scenes, you arent able to go to the labyrinth realm to deal with some of the curses, you just lose the ability to interact at all. Id assume thats due to trying to progress the story but these seem like they should be priority fixes, even for the main story. Ill keep in eye on it, i love the story and the characters are interesting, but i probably wont play it seriously again until some of these things are added to the game.
Thanks!
A lot of flavor dialogue isn't implemented yet. The goal there though is to emulate what is done in the Legend of Heroes series. So... a lot.

As for the Cursed Realm, one of our major upcoming tasks is re-implementing it as well as a tracker for currently breakable curses. Once those are in, re-entering the realm should possible at any point once it is unlocked.

And yeah of course we'll be adding more and more things to do on the days, including optional content.

was435

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, this will be improved in future patches. One system we are working on right now is adding visual indicators outside of buildings if there is anything to do inside of them. Improving the quest text and objectives should also help.

Thanks!
A lot of flavor dialogue isn't implemented yet. The goal there though is to emulate what is done in the Legend of Heroes series. So... a lot.

As for the Cursed Realm, one of our major upcoming tasks is re-implementing it as well as a tracker for currently breakable curses. Once those are in, re-entering the realm should possible at any point once it is unlocked.

And yeah of course we'll be adding more and more things to do on the days, including optional content.
I really love this game too, even though there are so many broken quests or at least ones that do not properly terminate. And it is needs more flavor text to interact with the NPC's.
This though is a comment on nee0ing to go back to see the Hermit. This is not telegraphed anywhere, and there is no quest indicating this. I literally tried every place except for this spot. The last time I went there was after Kaz left and yet there he was still on the chair with Lily, so since nothing told me to go that way there was no reason to even think about going there until reading your post just now. The game really needs better pathfinding and direction.

Reactions: Varik94

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
We did do some optimization recently. Unfortunately though, that is just going to be nature of your CPU. Our target spec right now is an Intel i3 4340 which while 3 years older than your Celeron N3060, it is 3-4x faster. Of course we want to have the game playable on as many systems as possible so we are always looking to improve.

Attire changing due to corruption level is in line with what we are thinking.
No for animals. (Intelligent monsters aren't animals though.)
Glory holes could be a great way to earn some silver!

Our focus right now is the corruption route.
AWESOME, love your response. How about Emma working at a sleazy tavern with a gloryhole?

Reactions: MegaloDEV

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019

Thanks!

Тhat will be great thanks a lot for your attention! and we await the new updates GOOD LUCK!:love::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegaloDEV
Jul 23, 2018

Thanks!

Perfect. I apologize if that seemed like mostly criticism, it wasn't meant to be. I've been eyeballing this series for awhile, in fact I think I started it like 2 years ago, did the entire beginning get reworked because I could have sworn she started at a castle with a twin. I could be entirely wrong there. Regardless I've been downloading each update for quite some time but have been very backed up and decided to put some other stuff on hold. Was very glad I did too. Just do me a favor and done go the RNest route with the "inner world" as RNest calls it in Succulence 2. You guys have a similar Idea with the Cursed Realm and it'd be cool to see it completed.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Perfect. I apologize if that seemed like mostly criticism, it wasn't meant to be. I've been eyeballing this series for awhile, in fact I think I started it like 2 years ago, did the entire beginning get reworked because I could have sworn she started at a castle with a twin. I could be entirely wrong there. Regardless I've been downloading each update for quite some time but have been very backed up and decided to put some other stuff on hold. Was very glad I did too. Just do me a favor and done go the RNest route with the "inner world" as RNest calls it in Succulence 2. You guys have a similar Idea with the Cursed Realm and it'd be cool to see it completed.
Not quite that long ago and that's probably a different game. We did add/change the opening since the first public version though. One of the changes was adding a castle sequence. The opening will be improved further in a future patch as well.

I've not played Succulence 2 but the idea of our cursed realm was loosely based on various Shimobashira Workshop games. Obviously with our own spin on it.

And don't worry about criticism, haha. That and general feedback is very welcome and helpful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Rally_B

Jul 31, 2023
I've played through it all. Is there a scene I missed where the Emma can actually USE her pussy??

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Playing the game where I left off and movement is painfully slow. Emma is such a cutie, but, it is sooooo slow. I don't know if I can continue moving in slow motion.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes