blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
after receiving a task about three copulating couples, I end up on a black screen instead of the Golden Barrel, a save from the previous version of the game. Has anyone overcome this?

Reactions: paddyo73

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Is this using an older save or a new one made with 0.0.19?
I have the same issue with an older save. The black screen happens when you try to leave the map where the church is located and you get a little text prompt to go see someone at the tavern.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Is this using an older save or a new one made with 0.0.19?
I started from the beginning no loading of any saves, just saving as I went. When I reloaded it also came back to that screen. I went back till before it to see if it was just a logic error that I missed an element in the story and I couldn't find anything new either...

Reactions: paddyo73

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I started from the beginning no loading of any saves, just saving as I went. When I reloaded it also came back to that screen. I went back till before it to see if it was just a logic error that I missed an element in the story and I couldn't find anything new either...
I tried both the included saves in the zip and a fresh game and I haven't been able to recreate the black screen. A long shot, but can you provide your save? Ideally right before exiting the map that leads to the blackscreen?

I'm able to reach this screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Should be one of or both of these.
Ah, thanks. Found the issue. I'll drop a hotfix in a little bit.

It's a continuity error forcing events from a prior day to replay if you return to the church map on day 3 or higher.

Edit: I'll also replace Emma's battle sprite with the one that recently just got finished too.

Reactions: SmolFrog3D

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Same issue here
Dammit, well the workaround right now is you can view that scene in the gallery. You'll miss like 2-3 lines of context and that's it. It's currently an optional scene. So to continue just talk with Lyra on the right side of the town square map.

In the meantime I'll look into it and work in another hotfix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daphat1011

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Ah, thanks. Found the issue. I'll drop a hotfix in a little bit.

It's a continuity error forcing events from a prior day to replay if you return to the church map on day 3 or higher.

Edit: I'll also replace Emma's battle sprite with the one that recently just got finished too.
Thanks... usually I am the one changing the code and tracking down bugs... weird from this side after so long.

Reactions: MegaloDEV

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Let me save the people who want something to fap to.
Its not worth your time yet. Give it a good while before coming back to see what is added.
That seems to be the case with many of the Western developed games here, despite them having a ton of posts made on their thread. People seems to enjoy talking about the game more than actually playing or fapping to it. They also tend to not have any gallery rooms or such that you can use to check out the progress made on the game. The "dev log" sites like itch or patreon is nowhere NEAR as detailed or comprehensive as ci-en.dlsite.

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Does this game have a clothing game mechanic like in "The curse of pleasure"? Where the more corrupted the MC gets the more comfortable they are with wearing less clothes? Trying to find games with those kinds of mechanics.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AccursedEmmasPath-0.0.19aRC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes