4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
There is both a maledom and a femdom route! (That is, as long as you're comfortable with femdom between other characters.) The closest inspiration for me in this project has been Tess's Karlsson's Gambit VN. Please don't try to judge the book by its cover, I worked 8 months on this and released it for free to everyone, thanks!
The previews only shows femdom scenes maybe throw some for the maledom path so people dont get confused or is femdom path favored ?

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
You should consider toning down the fades, they hurt the reading momentum quite a bit.

Storywise, familiar but still different, which is nice.

Suddenly a strange variable pops up, Wolf. I don't know what that does.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
There is both a maledom and a femdom route! (That is, as long as you're comfortable with femdom between other characters.) The closest inspiration for me in this project has been Tess's Karlsson's Gambit VN. Please don't try to judge the book by its cover, I worked 8 months on this and released it for free to everyone, thanks!
Karlsson's Gambit set a ridiculously high bar for games based on these themes. If you can even get close to that level, it would be a significant accomplishment and make the game well worth playing. Good Luck!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was all set to write that taking Karlsson's Gambit as a role model was some pretty big shoes to fill but at least this had the advantage of being a single protagonist game, but then two minutes in and I'm asked to make (unclear) choices on behalf of an entirely different character I've no idea who is.

Edit, having played through it:

Comparing this to KG at this point would be unfair, as that's a massive undertaking that's been years in the making, but there's potential here. It uses the same model for the MC as e.g. Maid to Please, which is a definite improvement.

I get that the set-up is deliberately opaque to intrigue the player, but it veers into annoying vagueness when I've no idea who any of the characters on the screen are or why I should care. Being slightly clearer about what's going on or what the stakes are wouldn't hurt. I don't even know what the MC is hoping to achieve yet, much less anyone else.

Iris comes across as an incompetent buffoon running the company into the ground, which might make for an interesting contrast to the hyper-competent Karlsson sisters. Don't know how that'll play out yet.

28 contestants and the first card has cleared out what, about a quarter of those? And most of them at the Ace level, which should be the safest and easiest. Can't see the contest going very long if they stick to this course.

I don't know if it's intentional, but both the sexual scenes on the MC's dominant track could read as him being a quick shot. It's just a handful of frames of someone touching his dick before he pops.

In other news, someone seems to have had a name change, S1ck Games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And why is Phoebe using Mizuki's handle? (Is it tied to her obnoxious Japanese affectations.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Not a fan of the chastity. Game looks hot! renders are great. Gonna have fun tonight. :-*
Yeah, had fun. :-D chastity still sucks.
Would love to have a walkthrough/mod for this game. Like in KG there seem to be a lot of paths. be careful dev, don't put to much work on your shoulders through to many paths.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AceOfAffection-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just do your thing!
You can't please everyone and keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: PGpauljp13

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
As someone who likes Karlsson's Gambit the premise of the game already has my interest piqued. I hope there's more options with the morality of the character like an option to pursue an evil route.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I think he looked at the 4 of hearts screenshot on the main post and just said it without playing the game.
true. Then I played the as I announced before. and replyed to my orignal post. :)
And all the girls thatdominated the males had them in chastity..... I don't think it's far fetched to assume that the Mc will be put in chatity as well.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
"Or submit, allowing yourself to be shaped into whatever she desires?"

So is this an actual, viable, way to play the game with a route, or is this just consequences for not playing as a "chad"? Is the game ultimately about becoming the one in charge and winning?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes