4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Phyxios

Oct 31, 2022
Ah man, I'm still kind of disappointed about that one. Still the best overall VN by leaps and bounds (my opinion) but I just don't think I'll ever be as excited about it as I was before ep 9.
you clearly havent played leap of faith. go play it right now and see if you can say the same thing.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
you clearly havent played leap of faith. go play it right now and see if you can say the same thing.
Sure, I'll give it a try.
Edit: Yea, I remember seeing that one now. I wasn't a fan of the renders so it's just been sitting around for a while but if it's that highly acclaimed then I'm willing to give it another try.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

1685264816440.png
Hey there

Will keep this one brief.

I'm still not at the finish line, and it's not a great feeling knowing you won't be able to deliver on time :(
Last month, I completed approximately 50 additional renders and post-processed around 75. However, there hasn't been much progress on the coding front.

As for the release date, I had initially mentioned May, but since it has already passed, I won't commit to a new specific date just yet. I would like to hear your thoughts on whether it would be fair to pause the Patreon support, considering that I still don't have a final release date to share. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

On another note, I've attached Kos's customs from last month to keep you guys umm........ occupied?

as always, my DMs are open.

Until next time *waves*
Take care!

XO.

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
yup this game is gone even if we had an update and it's a big IF 99.99% will be the last one :confused:
it's shame really i loved the renders and the girls they looked fine as fuck :sleep:

Reactions: Bnshy and vireker
Sep 3, 2020
I know some people say he is a milker but i just think he bit off more than he could chew.
And had to adjust to game developement.
Yuno

is not a milker and I'm willing to bet my life on it

and as far as I know, the game is delayed and not abandoned

As I said waiting for a game is no problem for me

but as much as I love Yuno I will admit that one thing he did do wrong is his lack of communication

but as long as Yuno does not go radio silent again I'm good

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yuno

but as much as I love Yuno I will admit that one thing he did do wrong is his lack of communication

Yeah I know lot of games get abandoned and that's not really what bothers me, I get upset sometimes of course.
I really like a game called Demon boy, but the dev just completely ghosted and now it's abandoned.
Stuff like that is what disappoints me the most.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yuno

Amen Brother (y)

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I know lot of games get abandoned and that's not really what bothers me, I get upset sometimes of course.
I really like a game called Demon boy, but the dev just completely ghosted and now it's abandoned.
Stuff like that is what disappoints me the most.
exactly brother in my experience people don't mind waiting

as long as the developer keeps them updated they don't mind waiting

even if it's a simple hello I'm still here and working on the game. That will do just fine

if I'm being honest I rather have. that' Then wallpapers every month that don't tell me anything

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think Yuno is a milker. He was in rendering for several years, creating beautiful fan art, his work is one of the best in the fan art section on F95. He decided to create a game, but perhaps he didn't take into account that it would overload him, work turned out to be harder than he expected. As a result, he got burned out and stuck in the creative process.
I hope that Yuno will come out of the crisis, game has a great potential to become one of the top projects.

And ofc, feedback on Patreon with subscribers is important, otherwise people start to get nervous and doubt.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes