4.30 star(s) 77 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
I'll never understand why devs will go through such lengths to make everything about the female characters naughty bits look as perfect and realistic as possible.
Yet when it comes to the MCs shlong it more often then not looks like a dehydrated octopus tentacle with chicken pox and scurvy that's on the verge of suffocating.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'll never understand why devs will go through such lengths to make everything about the female characters naughty bits look as perfect and realistic as possible.
Yet when it comes to the MCs shlong it more often then not looks like a dehydrated octopus tentacle with chicken pox and scurvy that's on the verge of suffocating.
Because in order to have a handsome dick somebody has to put hours into looking at it, shaping and painting every bump and vein to make it so it's up to your standards. You also gotta be a little bit into dicks to know how a "yummy dick" looks like in the first place so most people are immedietely out of the picture hence why there is such a limited stock of cute dick meshes and textures for the devs to choose from.
Some devs don't even care what they put between MC's legs, and seeing how little response they get (you're basically the only one i've seen complaining about it) their indifference when it comes to dick aesthetic is well justified.

It's just how things are, even in modding communities when you look at Skyrim for example, the male to female mods ratio is 1/100.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
PROGRESS_UPDATE_SEPT_19.png

Unlocked

Hola!

I will keep this one short as well. These last two weeks, I spent most of the time planning, writing, and making/customizing new environments.

The first sequence of the next chapter is almost done, we are looking at around ~100 renders + 1 animation. I expect the progress to be quicker from here on as I'll be getting some relief from my rl work. These past few weeks have been crazy tough, had to travel twice and got sick.

Anyway, I'll post some previews as soon as I'm done post-working them. Till then, enjoy some blue-haired Stella [ ].

Also, this month's wallpaper poll will be among Katrine, Maeve, Paris, and Idika. Voting will be open for Tier IV+, till the 25th.

That's all from me, see ya next time!

XO.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Acquainted v0.1.0/1 Turkish Translation (Patch only)
- by BlackWhite#0242

DL: -

Thanks for doing this, BW.
If I missed adding any other translation or anyone wants their mod/translation added to OP, please let me know.

XO.

Last edited:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Ah, and this
forgot it wasn't added here :HideThePain:

A PDF Walkthrough for the interested
Done by Rogal Dorn#6000, tysm <3

-