D

Dr PinkCake

Anyone managed to get the images? The rpa extractor doesnt work for this
It works, but you have to open the files with IrfanView for exemple. Just click yes if the programm suggests to rename the file ending and then you can see the IMGs
They are compressed using WebPy. You need to install the Webp codec to view the images in your desktop environment.

D

Dr PinkCake

I'm overwhelmed with your positive response guys. You're making me tear up here a bit.

So how many of you have played all three traits and tried the different branches in Ep2?
Anyone who did the Liam route instead of Melissa route?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've done two traits thus far..i've done a total focus on megan..which is my main save..and i've done a melissa route simply because she's the hottest one period..LOL and i want to see where it leads with the asshole peter and see if the MC can help resolve that in future episodes

raizeny

Apr 10, 2018
I'm overwhelmed with your positive response guys. You're making me tear up here a bit.

So how many of you have played all three traits and tried the different branches in Ep2?
Anyone who did the Liam route instead of Melissa route?
I think I've tried all branches, including going out with Liam instead of Melissa and Megan. TBH, I am more interested in Melissa than everyone else, so I felt bad when she went to visit with a bruise and I wasn't there with her at her house.

I've gave a couple shots on trying to get the threesome but failed. Do actions from Ep1 influentiate on Liam's answer?

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
holy shit i fucking love this game just for the story the choices are made so good that one mistake an you can't do something i hope the choice part of the game stays as is as the story progress

Reactions: Namco15

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I think I've tried all branches, including going out with Liam instead of Melissa and Megan. TBH, I am more interested in Melissa than everyone else, so I felt bad when she went to visit with a bruise and I wasn't there with at her house.

I've gave a couple shots on trying to get the threesome but failed. Do actions from Ep1 influentiate on Liam's answer?
ep1 choices matter with Liam (I guess, I used the walk thru for ep1 btw) cuz I got the 3 some scene and Liam loves me like a brother. This what I did in ep2, Hang out with Liam instead on M&M, when the girls show up, chose Reminisce about old days, during the "mute game" kept silent until Angie's final turn, went to bathroom with Liam chose both and Bam was in like Flynn..
:D CHEERS (c)

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Loved the update Pink.

One suggestion, in the first episode I completely forgot about my chosen trait as soon as I went to the next page. Since you now have multiple routes we will want to try different options, and there will be periods of time between updates, so it could be a good idea to have a reminder somewhere in the game to tell us what our trait is.

Reactions: Centurion

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Great game really good art and story. I just have one question, do the traits significantly change the way this episode plays out and if so is it worth my starting over?

Reactions: Namco15

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Great game really good art and story. I just have one question, do the traits significantly change the way this episode plays out and if so is it worth my starting over?
Based on the walkthrough for the first episode your chosen trait does have an effect on which response is best in certain situations. Like, you can chose a good response and get 1 point but if it matches your trait you get an extra point. I can't say how drastic the story will change because of it but since Pink has said there is no Game Over paths, just play out your game however you want and see where it goes.

D

Dr PinkCake

Loved the update Pink.

One suggestion, in the first episode I completely forgot about my chosen trait as soon as I went to the next page. Since you now have multiple routes we will want to try different options, and there will be periods of time between updates, so it could be a good idea to have a reminder somewhere in the game to tell us what our trait is.
Thanks! Yes I will implement a comment feature for your saved games and perhaps even an indicator for the chosen trait too. Excellent suggestion!

Depends on what your definition of "significantly" is. They do indeed give you different options in dialogues, change responses and even outcomes of certain actions. In Ep2 you can miss out on several scenes by only playing a single trait (i.e. yoga scene, acting part 2 and Peter encounter). You can still get a good experience from using one trait only too. All the major events will be there regardless of trait, but not minor branches.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
So far so good...soooooo good!
I love the story, characters, everything right now! :D
I love the way how I can take care of the relationships. Not everything is "this" or "that". I hope that complexity is going this way.. I bet it's probably hard to write and implement a story that way, but take your time "Dev". Worth to wait!

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes