May 8, 2018
And finally downloaded. I'm ready to be disappointed, AGAIN. ::|: Judging by amount of comments I believe that, that will be outcome of this new update.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So far some people with good critique point didn't said anything about there not being lewd content, quick fap or whatever. They pointed out the other things that bothers them. I personally don't need lewd scenes in this type of games, i enjoyed the game because of the dynamic between main characters and funny vibe it had in the first episodes, american pie style.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So far some people with good critique point didn't said anything about there not being lewd content, quick fap or whatever. They pointed out the other things that bothers them. I personally don't need lewd scenes in this type of games, i enjoyed the game because of the dynamic between main characters and funny vibe it had in the first episodes, american pie style.
I agree, it wouldn't bother me one bit if there wasn't any sex or nudity at all in this story, I'd still play it for the story alone :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
dude, she was raping you all throughout your coma and stalking you 24/7 lol.
Indeed.

But use spoilers please, not everyone has played the chapter yet, so it's up to them to read the spoilers if they want to :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The people that are pissed off are the ones that WANT a good story, we just aren't getting it. That's why we liked the game at the start, the story was captivating now it's just devastating.
im sure the dev will turn it around in the final episode to give a pretty good closure and outlook into the future. Probably wont be a rainbow colored ending but at least melodramatic one instead of full on depressing gut punch. That said... they really REALLY really really need to add an alternate branch that takes it back to Ep7 start and let them both survive. Seriously..

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
im sure the dev will turn it around in the final episode to give a pretty good closure and outlook into the future. Probably wont be a rainbow colored ending but at least melodramatic one instead of full on depressing gut punch. That said... they really REALLY really really need to add an alternate branch that takes it back to Ep7 start and let them both survive. Seriously..
I don't think at this point when it comes to the story plot there won't be depressing gut punch endings, that would be another bad writing in my opinion. Of course dev can always go with cheap few years later time jump..

Reactions: pb2eb

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same for me, thats it. This is so depressing and will get even worse in the next update, cause like the MC said, he lost 2.
This game was realy fun, Characters and Setting were great, but after Episode 5 the fun fainted and it become a complete drama-game. I am truly sorry but i dont need that.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
For those complaining about those complaining about the shift in tone, there's a trope for that - "Darkness Induced Audience Apathy". It's when the plot becomes so grim that you just stop caring about the characters, and it can effect even well-written fiction (Game of Thrones likely turned off a lot of people with the Red Wedding, I couldn't make it past the first episode of The Walking Dead, etc.)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah after this one I'm giving up with future updates. Spending six episodes building up an attachment to the characters of Megan and Melissa to see this happen. Not even interested to see if this is a fake out at this point and given the flashback mechanic I doubt it is.
Well, you of course are allowed to give up on the story if you want to and all that, but...why give up now when there's only one more chapter to come, the final chapter? This was the 7th out of 8 chapters, might as well see it to the end :p

Reactions: Enyos

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all i am reading in the last few pages is a bunch of winey babies that arent getting what they want. I think that the Dev is doing a fantastic job. yes it sucks that Melissa died and i told Leah no so i didnt think of her more at the time. but now after the last update it makes sense and i wasnt expecting it. so again i think the Dev is doint a fantastic job. and yes with all the bad stuff happening you have to suspend belief a bit but what Vn do you not have to do so? to the whiner if you dont like it dont come back for the final update. To the Dev keep doing what you are doing. And i hope you do another VN cause this one is just brillant
You may have the skills necessary to write a game of your own.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes