Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Next time send a snail-mail or a postcard to Eerie Entity, I'm sure he/she will enjoy it more.
Not necessary at all xD

What he said is right though, internet indeed is bad in transporting intent or tone, and some of his earlier comments come off as aggressive to me, which I found unnecessary too, so it got me feeling certain type of way and made my comments. But of course me interfering at all was unnecessary, none of the comments were directed at me, and those that they were, don't need me to "fight their battles" for them, haha. Nah, all is good.

Reactions: botc76

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
Not necessary at all XD

What he said is right though, internet indeed is bad in transporting intent or tone, and some of his earlier comments come off as aggressive to me, which I found unnecessary too, so it got me feeling certain type of way and made my comments. But of course me interfering at all was unnecessary, none of the comments were directed at me, and those that they were, don't need me to "fight their battles" for them, haha. Nah, all is good.
Now Kiss!!! :pokerFace:

Reactions: fauxplayer

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol and speaking of overzealous mods, deleting a whole bunch of posts completely unnecessary.
I hope they can at least appreciate the irony. :)

All is good on the Western Front and I'm just hoping this game will somehow magically turn back to what it was until Episode 5

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Thank god I un-patroned last month. After the cliffhanger then, and the Devs responses to people complaining, I knew it wasn't going to go the way I wanted. I guess my story will forever be ended at the cliffhanger. A real shame because the quality art and decent characters made this game worthwhile. The forced drama killed it.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well shoot, posts are being deleted. To any mods reading this, I think the sequence of exchanges here, included some that were deleted, are a good example of how people can react, over-react, talk it out, then be friends again. Deleting posts just erased a good model of how to pull a thread back into positive good vibes. We self-moderated pretty well, if I do say so myself?

It's honestly very challenging to discuss a game with this much emotional impact, after so much emotional build-up, without expressing... emotions.

ETA But about the game though, wow! :)

I mean SPOILER and SPOILER and can you believe SPOILER? and how about that other SPOILER... :)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Lol and speaking of overzealous mods, deleting a whole bunch of posts completely unnecessary.
I hope they can at least appreciate the irony. :)

All is good on the Western Front and I'm just hoping this game will somehow magically turn back to what it was until Episode 5
Yeah but the dude that said fuck anyone who isnt as stupid as me only needs to change one word from his post :)

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
Well shoot, posts are being deleted. To any mods reading this, I think the sequence of exchanges here, included some that were deleted, are a good example of how people can react, over-react, talk it out, then be friends again. Deleting posts just erased a good model of how to pull a thread back into positive good vibes. We self-moderated pretty well, if I do say so myself?
Exactly, the main aggressive situation was slowly defusing, I was even a "kind of Mod" (thanks to Fauxplayer) for a few seconds.

Reactions: fauxplayer

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
finished my first save..the pure Megan route and...SCREAMSSSSSSSS in shock and says"HA..i knew it..damn i'm good :p" my previous comments in the past shows i nailed it ...hehehehe...takes a bow..struts a bit..acts all cocky..has a sip of tea.
WOW..ya..have multiple saves with all the different gals...stuff is alot different(except the ending of the chapter)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
First thanks to who ever put my last post in spoilers. Second i appoligize to the people who read it that had not played yet. and Third i stand by what i put in that post. finally lets all move on :)

Reactions: Namco15

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
finished my first save..the pure Megan route and...SCREAMSSSSSSSS in shock and says"HA..i knew it..damn i'm good :p" my previous comments in the past shows i nailed it ...hehehehe...takes a bow..struts a bit..acts all cocky..has a sip of tea.
Your response is flawed and 150 20 pages out of date! :)

Reactions: ThunderRob
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes