saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I respect everyone's opinion and much has already been told about the update, so I'm not going to say a word about plot, beside that I foresaw what was coming.
Because it's coherent with what we saw on each chapter, and there were some clues.

I think he knows how to write and have read a lot of books, so no complaints about the plot, technically speaking.
You may like it or not the way he decided to turn the story but that's another thing, it's his story, his game, his multiverse, don't forget the last thing I said.

To me he's well done, so far one of the best games I played.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Wow. I really hope Melissa kicks her ass. BTW makes me wonder if Leah had some involvement in the death of Liam's cancer friend, after all she was her nurse also.

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
I respect everyone's opinion and much has already been told about the update, so I'm not going to say a word about plot, beside that I foresaw what was coming.
Because it's coherent with what we saw on each chapter, and there were some clues.

I think he knows how to write and have read a lot of books, so no complaints about the plot, technically speaking.
You may like it or not the way he decided to turn the story but that's another thing, it's his story, his game, his multiverse, don't forget the last thing I said.

To me he's well done, so far one of the best games I played.
I will concede that getting this sort of an emotional reaction from people demonstrates a high level of skill from the author. However, the emotional gut punch ending has been done more than enough. There might be a handful of stories where it actually ends things in a manner that makes the story more interesting than a happy ending but I would consider those the exceptions. Honestly none are coming to mind at this moment.

Personally felt this plot twist was quite cheap but that's just my taste.

Skybreaker

Dec 5, 2017
Damn, no therapist action. Perfect situation for an upskirt or a different sex situation, especially since drugs are involved.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
if you followed the story with any real interest, the most likely scenario for the "main ending" would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you followed the story with any real interest at the beginning you wouldnt have thought at any point that this amount of gibberish was coming, so...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Shit how come nobody told me new ep. today. Looks like I will be tired for work tomorrow LOL

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I will concede that getting this sort of an emotional reaction from people demonstrates a high level of skill from the author. However, the emotional gut punch ending has been done more than enough. There might be a handful of stories where it actually ends things in a manner that makes the story more interesting than a happy ending but I would consider those the exceptions. Honestly none are coming to mind at this moment.

Personally felt this plot twist was quite cheap but that's just my taste.
Well, I said it was technically correct, and left to everyone's taste the judgment. I liked it, despite the fact it went exactly where I thought it would have gone.
But I can see your point, I'd just say predictable instead of cheap.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes