MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Looks like you need to play this game a lot of times in order to see all the content. I’m on the Rena path and the scene with her from the last episode was great but so short. Anyways, I’m impressed, this is a really good game.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
So why did Liam's dick not work if he was getting a saline drip for the past month?
I think it was not just saline, just diluted chemio...
It wouldn't be too smart to just give 0,8% NaCl and Leah doesn't look so stupid to risk to get caught.
So no effectiveness of therapy but still some minor side effects.

Reactions: Enyos and desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think it was not just saline, just diluted chemio...
It wouldn't be too smart to just give 0,8% NaCl and Leah doesn't look so stupid to risk to get caught.
So no effectiveness of therapy but still some minor side effects.
true that seems more likely than what i said

Reactions: saolo996

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
DEAR : DrPinkCake
You did a really fucking awesome update !! :OhMyGoodness::eazyHype: but i would've called it "A Series of Unexpected Events" and not "Limbo" though :biggrin: .

Reactions: Enyos

Anon69

May 28, 2017
I respect everyone's opinion and much has already been told about the update, so I'm not going to say a word about plot, beside that I foresaw what was coming.
Because it's coherent with what we saw on each chapter, and there were some clues.

I think he knows how to write and have read a lot of books, so no complaints about the plot, technically speaking.
You may like it or not the way he decided to turn the story but that's another thing, it's his story, his game, his multiverse, don't forget the last thing I said.

To me he's well done, so far one of the best games I played.
i totally agree with you dude... you expressed it better than i could have

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Wow!
I am not sure I can see out of my eye's..
The story was a bit short, or maybe I just really wanted more.
Cant believe there is only one more epsiode left, the final 8 out of 8
I would have given you a nobel price for a story well written, even with no choices in epsiode 7

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes