Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Short update, and I'm kinda shocked that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now there is the finale left to get the act together and hopefully get a somewhat happy ending out of it.

Also, I effin' knew it. I was saying it all along. This is
all over again,

What keeps me hoping for the next month or so is that

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
So @UncleVT ... What do you think of your "Sweety" now?

I'm still in shock and may need some time to gather my thoughts, but the dialogue and artwork are powerful. They convey such emotion and really set the scene. I loathed, yet enjoyed, it very much. There is no possible way for episode 8 to arrive fast enough.

I can definitely see why the good Doctor was so hesitant to send this out, but it's a real masterpiece. There is nothing out that can even come within a stones throw of the emotional impact that you get with this. Dr. PinkCake should be proud of what he has done here. He challenged a lewd genre and turned it upside down with a fantastic, hard hitting story.

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
Well, you of course are allowed to give up on the story if you want to and all that, but...why give up now when there's only one more chapter to come, the final chapter? This was the 7th out of 8 chapters, might as well see it to the end :p
Because what I'm expecting is either more of what we saw in chapter seven or dark start followed by a convoluted way to retcon it. Either way I'm completely disinterested in seeing it mostly for reasons I've explained in previous posts. At this point it's my expectation that seeing the author's intended conclusion will further diminish my enjoyment of the game.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Acting Lessons [v0.7.0 Extras] [DrPinkCake] - Original Size: 2.86GB

Download PC (807MB): - - -

Download Mac (804MB): - - -

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Not as powerful as the Darth one, but entertaining. And the boss does bring the sauce, so he's deserving.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
One of the most difficult decisions I ever made in my life, except maybe that shirt I bought at H&M, but anyway, I chose M. instead of M.
That's so surprising, I pegged you for a M fan. Well, just another surprise for me about this episode.
(I chose to save M, by the way)

Reactions: Moria

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Oh man i'm not ready,i'm sitting here with the cursor hovering over the application icon...ok deep breath here i go

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes