Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
all i am reading in the last few pages is a bunch of winey babies that arent getting what they want. I think that the Dev is doing a fantastic job. yes it sucks that Melissa died and i told Leah no so i didnt think of her more at the time. but now after the last update it makes sense and i wasnt expecting it. so again i think the Dev is doint a fantastic job. and yes with all the bad stuff happening you have to suspend belief a bit but what Vn do you not have to do so? to the whiner if you dont like it dont come back for the final update. To the Dev keep doing what you are doing. And i hope you do another VN cause this one is just brillant
Word of caution; while I agree with all that, you should use spoilers when giving certain details about the story of this chapter, not everyone has read it yet :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
all i am reading in the last few pages is a bunch of winey babies that arent getting what they want. I think that the Dev is doing a fantastic job. yes it sucks that Melissa died and i told Leah no so i didnt think of her more at the time. but now after the last update it makes sense and i wasnt expecting it. so again i think the Dev is doint a fantastic job. and yes with all the bad stuff happening you have to suspend belief a bit but what Vn do you not have to do so? to the whiner if you dont like it dont come back for the final update. To the Dev keep doing what you are doing. And i hope you do another VN cause this one is just brillant
Jesus Christ dude, I imagine a lot of people agree with you but use a fucking spoiler. Posting this without a spoiler makes you look like the whiniest newbie here.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
, there's new update, people express their feelings about it, discussing stuff, pointing some stuff they like(it's always like that), liked or don't like anymore and not being rude about it and you came out, calling everyone ''whiny babies'' spoiling whole episode i might add for people that didn't play the new update yet.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Fuck anyone here that doesn't appreciate a good game and only wants a quick fap.
You're the reason this genre wont take off.
Always one of you around who thinks that just any depressing shit of a story is a good one.
No, I didn't want a quick fap, I also don't want to be punched in the guts each update worse than the episode before it.

It's the dev's game, but I just don't see the appeal of a story that puts everyone you are supposed to care about through the wringer.
I know it's not that unusual, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
wakes up..starts download..goes straight to last page of new comments posted since he was last on..reads NOTHING...starts shaking as he watches the d/l counter go by SO SLOW..OMG only up to .6 of 1.1 gig? :O its been 4 minutes already dammit!!!!

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is in a game like Depraved Awaking the tone is obvious and you get attached to characters at your own risk. For this game it comes out of nowhere which makes the story aspect a lot harder to appreciate when the player wasn't necessarily signing up for something so dark. And honestly it's made worse by the fake out cliff hanger at the end of chapter five which leads you to false sense that the characters are plot armored.

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may have the skills necessary to write a game of your own.
And call it "Twat Chronicles", story of a guy who doesn't take the time to read the other comments, calls the commentors Whiny Babies, when they are actually giving their opinions and spoils everything for people who know nothing about the the game yet.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's me or this chapter 7 it happends so fast i literally end it fast like 7 mins of just reading everything and the finding that leah...... but who??? this end so fast?
Yes it was a very short chapter, shorter than any of the previous ones.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, because that wasn't to be expected after the end of the last episode. Go read a book or do something useful.
Thanks for editing your post! I don't disagree with your opinion or your right to express it. Just hoping for spoiler tags is all.

And PS, I was doing I made it myself! :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes