sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why now an tragedy? that story was realy cool but now its going to be a badass tragedy-everybody dies noone will be happy again- i loved it but now i am only shocked and dissapointed-at least will megan also die!? because of the psycho bitch- had i known that the sory goes this way i never had downloaded part 7- bevor u made an super job but thats not what i want to see - i love happyendings- real life sucks enough- i use this novel to forgett for an short time and dream a little not to make my day lausy---thats only my thoughts NO offens against the developers....(sorry my bad english )-hope u make more good storys aside tragedy ;)

Reactions: Cico8 and Rythan25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So question for anyone really is the end of ep7 set in stone no matter what path you are on ??

poop

Sep 14, 2016
this game went from maybe my favourite game on here to i dont even want to finish this update. before that incident the game had the right amount of drama in it but with that ending of the last update and the confirmation now it went way overboard for my taste. it went from a joyful story that had sad things here and there to something that even the biggest wannabe hollywood drama would roll its eyes upon.

to be clear i respect other opinions when it comes to that and i respect that he(?) can do with his game whatever he wants to but for me he just destroyed an potential alltime great game in this genre.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
this game went from maybe my favourite game on here to i dont even want to finish this update. before that incident the game had the right amount of drama in it but with that ending and confirmation now it went way overboard for my taste. it went from a joyful story that had sad things here and there to something that even the biggest wannabe hollywood drama would roll its eyes upon.

to be clear i respect other opinions when it comes to that and i respect that he(?) can do with his game whatever he wants to but for me he just destroyed a potential alltime great game in this genre.
Pretty much. This turned from a story with drama at some points to add some spice, to the story being a drama in 3(?) updates.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
it went from a joyful story that had sad things here and there to something that even the biggest wannabe hollywood drama would roll its eyes upon.
Yeah if things don't get brighter in the next update, the devs might lose some players for the next project (if any).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah if things don't get brighter in the next update, the devs might lose some players for the next project (if any).
Thats a bit unfair, the problem with this game is the tonal shift, it wasnt handled well at all despite what some insulting people who consider themselves intellectually superior claim...

That said up till chapter 4 this game was in many people's top 5, to a lot it was their top game ! I believe it was mine as well, that changed when I heard what chapter 5,6 and now 7 were about, now it doesnt even break my top 20...

However DrPinkCake is a pretty decent writer, if he sees his patreons drop due to the shift in this game, maybe for his next game he will make something more universally loved, or from the start warn people what the game will be about (an overview). That way people cant complain when it becomes something they didnt want.

An appropriate name would probably help as well... This game is called Acting Lessons, that alone tells you its Megan's story seen through Jonas's eyes, however I am sure 85% of the fanbase chose to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(she was hotter and more slightly more lovable)... so unless that Shaymalan twist occurs (where it turns out everything was a play) the story isnt about Acting Lessons anymore with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Should have been called "Bad Shit Happens to Good People: Deal with It !"

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Madness, this is the first game that I do not continue because the story becomes too real. I wanted to stay with Megan and Melissa until the end of time.

Too bad, and where I've just considered putting it on the list of games that I support through donations :(.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes