poop

Sep 14, 2016
Sorry that i have to add another negative post on here but i just forced my way through this update and i have to say its even worse than i thought and im really sad about it. I guess there are different paths here so i dont know if other paths are more enjoyable but the one im on is just dramatic overkill.

But again kudos to PinkCake for making me even give a shit about this. there are tons of other games that went off the cliff where my reaction was like 'meh whatever' but with this one im actually sad about it. In my mind theres no ending here which would make these last 2 updates be worth it for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im still going to finish playing that game with only more update to come. Maybe it totally blows my mind and wins me over again but right now i really doubt it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Where is the dam tragedy tag? ^_^
Ummm, played this update with this songs by Hiroyuki Sawano in the background, hehehe, fuck me, but the journey was amazing.
-Too Late To Say MODv
-Blue Dragon (Piano & Guitar Version)
-104EYES-inter
Tho, i have to admit that i enjoy it a lot. Hat down to the dev for having the balls to go this route and doing it right.
I saved Missy so everything that came afterward felt very good and real for me. Sadly, i can see it miles away that she is going to die too.
Now, because i also opened Ana route too, is this crazy bitch going to kill her? If she doesn't, then god bless i made the right dam choice. Also anyone that went with the nurse route, did you guys had the same outcome or it went even worse for you? hahahahaha
Now, if you excuse me, im going to play Melody again or something sweet. ^_^
I'm open for recommendations. No need for fap material, just a good and sweet story.
my sweet neighbors..where the heart is..offcuts

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
iw

i wouldnt exactly call them "Haters". Just very passionate fans that would love this game to go on a different path instead of it's current. I personally like the game but i can see why they wont like it.
Thank you for being mature and intelligent, unlike those others that are tossing insults and name-calling others and later on cry in other posts about people calling them out on it...

This is a forum, we are here to discuss the game, and thats all everyone is doing, no reason for the mods to get involved, as its being kept civil. Some people will like things, others wont, the world keeps spinning... This isnt a safe-space echo-chamber where only praise should be allowed but not criticism...

If mods silence stuff like this, there is no point in having a forum, just have the OP with the download links, and no option for anyone to post anything... Cause if the forums only function was to see pages of "I cant install the game" or "Walkthrough please" no one would come here, except to download stuff...

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Ok, I know I said last time I would stop playing this game but after reading all this comments I just had to play this update and
Remember when Urban D got abandoned, then picked up by some dude who proceeded to add a bunch of furry ridiculousness into it?

Hey, wait. Oh. Oh no..

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Short Story : The Conscience of Dr.Pink.

View attachment 164224 "You tried your best, sweety, you have 572 patrons who liked your work. Those mean F95Zone guys are just upset. It will pass, why don't just keep doing what you are doing, you are doing it for those 572 people who support you anyway, aren't you, honeypot?"

View attachment 164225 "Why the hell you give a fuck anyway. A bunch of idiots getting judgemental now when they were drooling over it so much that would made Gollum jealous of the thick spitshine layer coating their precious VN just a day ago. Look at them now. Just don't give a shit, don't even screw them.. screw me instead."

"Maybe i should. Lets compromise, girls. I carry on for my patrons... and just don't give a fuck? Sounds good? Thanks girls! ...we'll return to you suggestion later, Evilside..."
You should have used the new final one he is going to use for the angel. That one looks like ass :RarePepe:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
uh.... great. I mean, perfectly fine to have multiple paths that then go back on a binary, right? It recalls to memory some videogames I played...
I admit that during the last two episodes MEIII has constantly been the game I kept comparing Acting Lessons to in terms of doing a complete 180° on everything up until that point story wise.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Where is the dam tragedy tag? ^_^
Ummm, played this update with this songs by Hiroyuki Sawano in the background, hehehe, fuck me, but the journey was amazing.
-Too Late To Say MODv
-Blue Dragon (Piano & Guitar Version)
-104EYES-inter
Tho, i have to admit that i enjoy it a lot. Hat down to the dev for having the balls to go this route and doing it right.
I saved Missy so everything that came afterward felt very good and real for me. Sadly, i can see it miles away that she is going to die too.
Now, because i also opened Ana route too, is this crazy bitch going to kill her? If she doesn't, then god bless i made the right dam choice. Also anyone that went with the nurse route, did you guys had the same outcome or it went even worse for you? hahahahaha
Now, if you excuse me, im going to play Melody again or something sweet. ^_^
I'm open for recommendations. No need for fap material, just a good and sweet story.
I'll never stop recommending Life with Mary, it expanded my literary horizons xD

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
treied to sleep..but a weird theory kept rolling around in my head
A problem arises with this and everyones coma theory about how to stop Leah's plan before it begins... Leah is the ONLY one to give you Megan's number, I believe you cant contact her without Leah's help... Liam tried and got a fake number for his trouble, and Jonas got told to GTFO by the douchebag kid...

Reactions: rodneyeatme

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
A problem arises with this and everyones coma theory about how to stop Leah's plan before it begins... Leah is the ONLY one to give you Megan's number, I believe you cant contact her without Leah's help... Liam tried and got a fake number for his trouble, and Jonas got told to GTFO by the douchebag kid...
as i said..i was about to sleep..so i'm fuzzy..HAHAA!!..but thankfully..i have my stalwart f95 buddies to correct my mistakes and make my theory more reasonable :D

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Well that was something. Felt like I was playing a different game in chapter 7.

I am sticking to the game until the end since I invested all this time into it. I was not thrilled with the change in tone or outcome, but respect the developer for sticking to his guns and telling the story his way.

Reactions: N1K17Y and Enyos

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Probably one path would be that you wake up from coma and don't take the number from Leah to save everyone or something, you have to let it go similar to butterfly effect movie(people that saw that movie know what im talking about).

Reactions: jdk22 and Enyos
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes