Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
First of all, I hate the Moonlight Sonata. Always have, so was a bad start right there *smirk*.
Seeing Leah and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It went from an interactive novel to just a novel, which I am not a huge fan of. As a story... it's not something I would watch or read if I knew about it in advance. Overall, just kinda disappointing.
And no, it's not that terrible mind you, we've all seen much worse.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You are. I'm agreeing with you.

Your point about Leah holds true as well. What's her motivation? What's the player's investment in her character, or her heel turn? Nobody cared about her before, so why wouldn't the big reveal be met with rolled eyes and maybe a laugh?
I cared about her... she was 4th on my list, and while I thought she was crazy, I only assumed it was "nympho" crazy, not what ended up happening...

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly I gotta give it up for the dev and story teller of this game. I mean, this site is littered with games that are literal fuck fests. Just have the MC run through who and however many chicks he wants. If that's what you're looking for in a game, just fucking all women to kingdom come with no real consequences and the barest semblance of story, then this is not the game for you.

Although some of the twists could've been done better and there's some holes in the plot, this story has been amazing and WAY more than I bargained for when finding a game on this site. This game has been amazing IMO. The fact also that this game could elicit so many emotions and so much of a discussion from so many people in so quickly of a time obviously speaks to the man's success. I went to bed last night which was less than 10 hours ago, and the last page on this thread was 290. I woke up and we're now on 300 and that's not even including what page the conversations from the new update started on. I mean love the progression of the story or hate it, the fact that it pulls so much emotion from you as a person, and that he's created these characters that you actually genuinely care about enough to get mad over, deserves some respect and he's got mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Also, what this reminds me of is when in Love and Submission the MC's sister got shot and all the "supernatural shit" started to take shape and then the game got an open-ish world, and the focus of the game shifted more from the incest plot to the supernatural plot. So many changes, BUT in that game, the shift to the "supernatural shit" wasn't so sudden, and it made sense.
Have to disagree there. Any story being build up as normal and then suddenly becoming supernatural wouldve been considered bad by most but it didnt reach such state because they just so happen to still like it.

Acting Lessons is just a case of not getting the path they wanted for the story. Nothing about "It doesnt make sense" or anything like that. Everything went exactly the way it CAN go. Nothing so far has been "Contradicting" that can cause actual "Nonsense" or "Asspull". This is exactly as you said, just like the last jedi (im on the side of the last jedi being bad).

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Well, I was just reading the last 3 pages to see if there was finally the return of some light in this drama-game but... not really it seems...
So sorry, but I will not even bother to download the last update of this game. I remember that 0.6 ruined my mood the night so I will not risk another experience like this today.
Today is a good day, a shiny day, but not a good day to day or to die or to get sad.

I really like this game until 0.5 tho, so I will still thank the dev for this game... until 0.5
If you want to play this game only for "sex scenes" , you're in the wrong place (thread)

--- Seriously , i don't understand these kind of people. :confused:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
For those who still haven't managed to 'get it' with why many are upset at this, it's that many chose to play the game it seemed to be, and would never have bothered playing a game type they don't enjoy if they'd known it would become that. A lot of those will, quite fairly, feel that they were 'cheated' into playing a game they didn't enjoy because it masqueraded as something else.
I agree completely with this to be the reason for all this negative reaction. (I wrote something similar to this a few posts back anyway). This reaction is to be expected. It happens every time something like this happens.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Funny, I thought someone would bring up Fight Club yesterday. The thing with that movie, though, was its central theme was the relationship between Tyler and Narrator. After the twist, the theme was still about their relationship, just very much more so.

What's the central theme of Acting Lessons?
Then again, i personally did wonder why she happens to be the only damn nurse around in a big hospital every time the mc is involved

Reactions: rodneyeatme

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Wow... this is ... weird. I don't know. I'm mainly disappointed as many others here are as well. The story was really nicely developing and I could cope with the shit happening here and there and with Liam having cancer. But this now... it's just weird for this kind of game.

And I'm afraid I have missed something?! I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my saves not properly loading or whatever. But in the gallery I'm missing all Ep6 and 7 scenes. (besides the very last one)
Could anyone help me out? Like have I missed something or does anyone have a savegame I can use to unlock those scenes? thx a lot!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you want to play this game only for "sex scenes" , you're in the wrong place (thread)

--- Seriously , i don't understand these kind of people. :confused:

Nothing in this post at all indicated that he was playing it only for the sex scenes.
You're just assuming.

I wonder if everything would've played out the same if you reject Leah right from the beginning?

Has anyone here tried that route?
Yupp, nothing really changes. Except, there are a few more hints about her.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Wow... this is ... weird. I don't know. I'm mainly disappointed as many others here are as well. The story was really nicely developing and I could cope with the shit happening here and there and with Liam having cancer. But this now... it's just weird for this kind of game.

And I'm afraid I have missed something?! I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my saves not properly loading or whatever. But in the gallery I'm missing all Ep6 and 7 scenes. (besides the very last one)
Could anyone help me out? Like have I missed something or does anyone have a savegame I can use to unlock those scenes? thx a lot!
what is this game to you?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I wonder if everything would've played out the same if you reject Leah right from the beginning?

A lot of people already answered that, nothing changes... (which is perhaps people's biggest criticism). Leah was not liked by many people for wanting to have crazy sex on the filthy floor of a restaurant bathroom...

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017

no it doesnt. I rejected Leah from the beginning and i still got that ending. The game seems to have a definite beginning, climax and end set. Just the journey that can change like the rena, melissa or megan path (different scenes etc)

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes