KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
remember when dr. pink said that a lot of people wont like where the story goes, and we assumed this megan/melissa situation would still be forced upon the player. good times
you know how passionate some of the fans are when they are still around to demoralize the game further in the forums haha

Reactions: Enyos

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For a game that has "this action will have consequences" and "X will remember that" this tops the telltale's walkingdead. I played the whole thing being an ass to the psycho, rejecting her as soon as possible. but no, in chapter 6 she still complains I hadn't called her, and then the dead happens. And the starting traits are pointless.. sure choosing "athletic" you can lift Rena or' meghan during the improv, but in a danger siuation don't even bother, no adrenaline rush, no attempting to lift both...
Just remember how bitter Dr Cake was about people not liking meghan, that's his payback

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Have to disagree there. Any story being build up as normal and then suddenly becoming supernatural wouldve been considered bad by most but it didnt reach such state because they just so happen to still like it.

Acting Lessons is just a case of not getting the path they wanted for the story. Nothing about "It doesnt make sense" or anything like that. Everything went exactly the way it CAN go. Nothing so far has been "Contradicting" that can cause actual "Nonsense" or "Asspull". This is exactly as you said, just like the last jedi (im on the side of the last jedi being bad).
A case of not getting the path they wanted for the story? I only saw few people talking about there not being 3-way happy relationship, most people point solid points like plot holes and things that doesnt make sense, some forced scenarios and amount of plot twists that happen way to quickly and way too often since ending of episode 5 - i see personally more of that. Good critique mostly, not just 'oh no, this game suks, go eat pinneapple pizza dev you cant make games'' type of stuff.
Go read more posts before making assumptions and acting all almighty. :p

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the funny thing i was almost on the verge of tears with some liam scenes. and he is a guy, not a romancable character. now one dies and i dont give a flying fuck. it all feels pointless and fake (ive praised this game quite heavily for its realistic story) its interesting to see how you can fuck it all up by overdoing it...

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Hell, pretty sure not even in Depraved Awakening will Jody and the other girls suddenly be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as if they are nothing but plot fodder.
This one seems likely to happen, though.
By the way, I'm really thrilled on how deep and dramatic subjects are taking place in these games.

Reactions: Enyos

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
A case of not getting the path they wanted for the story? I only saw few people talking about there not being 3-way happy relationship, most people point solid points like plot holes and things that doesnt make sense, some forced scenarios and amount of plot twists that happen way to quickly and way too often since ending of episode 5 - i see personally more of that. Good critique mostly, not just 'oh no, this game suks, go eat pinneapple pizza dev you cant make games'' type of stuff.
Go read more posts before making assumptions and acting all almighty. :p
is that how i come off? If yes im sorry that wasnt intentional.

And yes, i have read the whole thing for awhile now. Kept re-reading everytime i felt like typing in something. In the end they all had the same catalyst and that is not getting the beautiful relationship that it could've gotten since the path chapter 4 took. Im not saying they're stupid or anything like that just that the harsh reality is that none of us got what we wanted from what couldve been a beautiful story. Now it's as some very vocal fans here say, a soap opera.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Yeap! I will just go back to Ana or stick with Rena for a happy ending (hope they don't die in the final chapter).
Now i will never know how Charlie Sheen feel living with two women... my dreamy ending just got fucked

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Yeap! I will just go back to Ana or stick with Rena for a happy ending (hope they don't die in the final chapter).
Now i will never know how Charlie Sheen feel living with two women... my dreamy ending just got fucked
yup though i wished megan wasnt so generic in the first 4 chapters.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
To me it went from fun and upbeat to depressing and so out of character from the rest of the novel. Maybe I could handle 1 bad thing in this chapter, but two seems to just be way to over the top.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
You do not "demoralize" a game. Use something better than google translate, when you're being condescending toward us other forum members.
sorry. i didnt know what other words to use. Cant even think of any word in my own language to use on any translating app.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes