KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
I never played games only for the scenes... I even prefer games with plot. I really like Depraved Awakening where the plot is dark. Some people die too in Depraved Awakening but there is a reason for each death.
But the plot of Acting Lessons became sad for... for no reason at all. A plot where people die for NO REASON is... just a very bad plot.
for drama really.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
wouldnt that be even more illegal than the one we've been playing all this time?
It would be called a fan mod, community mod or whatever like there are mods for other games, even some on this site. If a modder without permission started to take money for the mod it would be illegal.

And for the next games from Dr. i will know to not try to like any characters and avoid all red heads.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you know? the cliffhanger would be acceptable if Leah decided to dress as the girl we like more but as she dresses up as Meghan *cough*necrophilia is not my thing*cough* it's not cool. her stalking skills should make that a possibility

I'm not suggesting there will be blood nd mayhem but milfy city has the MC go through therapy

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
It would be called a fan mod, community mod or whatever like there are mods for other games, even some on this site. If a modder without permission started to take money for the mod it would be illegal.

And for the next games from Dr. i will know to not try to like any characters and avoid all red heads.
makes you think doesnt it? Remember that first "Dream" scene where the redhead was giving head in the hospital? Now seeing the stuff in the latest chapter, was that Dark Pink's attempt at a foreshadowing? A stretch if yes. Seems he/she has a lot to learn but im fine with it.

Regardless of it all, this game still stands as one of the only games around here that truly made me feel invested in a very dangerous way.

Reactions: desmosome and Enyos

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
the funny thing i was almost on the verge of tears with some liam scenes. and he is a guy, not a romancable character. now one dies and i dont give a flying fuck. it all feels pointless and fake (ive praised this game quite heavily for its realistic story) its interesting to see how you can fuck it all up by overdoing it...
Yeah. This is exactly the problem, once again. Its so overdone that characters you once cared for straight up make you laugh when they die because of how stupid it is.

Also, as someone else has indicated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
makes you think doesnt it? Remember that first "Dream" scene where the redhead was giving head in the hospital? Now seeing the stuff in the latest chapter, was that Dark Pink's attempt at a foreshadowing? A stretch if yes. Seems he/she has a lot to learn but im fine with it.

Regardless of it all, this game still stands as one of the only games around here that truly made me feel invested in a very dangerous way.
I mean now it looks foreshadowing but most people didn't think much about the first dream BJ, because in almost every adult game sex dreams are created as a filler at the beginning of the game as a excuse to not add real sex scenes with characters right of the bat. :p
I agree that this is a good game, was my favorite till end of episode 5 where plot hole bigger than a prostitute vagina started to appear more and more just like in some B class horror movie recorded by college students for a school project.

Reactions: Coiler

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah. This is exactly the problem, once again. Its so overdone that characters you once cared for straight up make you laugh when they die because of how stupid it is.

Also, as someone else has indicated

Reactions: Enyos

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Take it easy, if you guys felt fooled because of how the game presented itself in the begging that's your fault ^_^, i learned my lesson long time ago, that the story driven games (all of them) do tend to do this quite a lot.
Get you attached to the characters just so it can have the final laugh at you at the end ^_^. And it works just fine for me, it did its job, i got the feels, and it hit me like a train. Also I've seen way worse from AAA games :3 hahahahaha
P.S. It works way better if you have your own ost that fits the theme :3
P.S.S (not related to the game) If Melody dies i.....

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
she works in a hospital, and she has access to medical supplies...
And those medical supplies can be used as a sleep gas? Or did she use a needle she fired with a blowgun (which would take us back to ninja)? Else we go back to her overpowering a girl that has defended herself against a dude with a gun that weighs about 120kg.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Somedaysoon12

Oct 18, 2018
I am actually stunned, how the game has seemed to drop in quality for literally no reason. Episode 6 wasn't too bad besides the ending, but it was obvious that our choices started not to matter much.

And with episode 7, it seems like it's effectively killed all momentum, and fun that was built from the beginning of the story. The light-hearted tone, effective writing with great character development, and choices, that at least seemed to give nuance to the story.

Now we are left with a very focused narrative, where there are no choices, momentum has has been pushed off a cliff as major characters have been killed off for absolutely no reason, cheap plot twists and everything has become dark and cheap to add drama. At least the earlier Liam diagnosis, while depressing, it still felt sort of authentic, and made you feel empathetic towards him.

Seriously, I have never seen such a drop-off in quality like this. Acting Lessons was my favorite game and sure episode 6 took a dip, but I didn't think it could end up how poorly it is now. The ending of episode 6 and episode 7 have effectively ruined the story for me. Anyone else really disappointed, and puzzled as to why the dev would steer the narrative in this direction. Seriously, episodes 1-5 seem like there were written and developed by a completely different team, and they have all left the building by now. It's like the new team had a completely different vision and direction to take than the initial team lol. I love the dev and hope they have more success in the future, as I still love the earlier episodes, I'm just a little disappointed.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can someone explain to me the STD joke from 10 pages ago ? Was that to do with the ugly one of the college duo (Believe her name is Angela) ? Cause someone said DrPink has a thing against redheads as one is nuts and the other STD giver...

Part of me find it hilarious if that Angela thing is true, to punish anyone who would pick that ugly thing over a goddess like Hedwig...

Reactions: bigpenniser

d_avid

Jun 13, 2018
How to get the quickie scene with Leah in the hospital when you are with Liam? The walkthrough says but I couldn't get it.
Thanks for the help.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can someone explain to me the STD joke from 10 pages ago ? Was that to do with the ugly one of the college duo (Believe her name is Angela) ? Cause someone said DrPink has a thing against redheads as one is nuts and the other STD giver...

Part of me find it hilarious if that Angela thing is true, to punish anyone who would pick that ugly thing over a goddess like Hedwig...
basically at the truth-or-dare Angela is asked if she'd have cancer or rather an STD and she said she'd prefere STD as she already has clamydia, in that moment Liam looks at the MC as if he's gratefull for his dick not getting up as he would have 2 possibilites out of 4 to get infected.

Reactions: Rythan25
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes