desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can someone explain to me the STD joke from 10 pages ago ? Was that to do with the ugly one of the college duo (Believe her name is Angela) ? Cause someone said DrPink has a thing against redheads as one is nuts and the other STD giver...

Part of me find it hilarious if that Angela thing is true, to punish anyone who would pick that ugly thing over a goddess like Hedwig...
This post just reminded me of my favorite scene in this whole game. During the camp, when Angela says she got STDs, the look Liam gives you had me laughing my ass off.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Again, then what the fuck does she do? Honestly I am clueless as to what will be the explanation(there wont be lul) without it being completely stupid.

Really, honest question.
Paramedics said carbon monoxide poisoning. Most likely due to the fire, but possibly given beforehand to knock them out.

Reactions: Enyos

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
This post just reminded me of my favorite scene in this whole game. During the camp, when Angela says she got STDs, the look Liam gives you had me laughing my ass off.
for all it's faults, this game is truly a gem to be honest. Like come on! Not many games can make me care more for mah "Bro" than the actual girls (melissa is a close second though)

Reactions: Enyos and desmosome

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You know, the little details of how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is precisely why the age-old advice for creating good fiction is "Stick with things you know". If you have to branch out to something you don't know personally, do your homework. It's not like there is any lack of books, documentaries, movies and TV shows about people with violent psychosis.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
He’s not a pro writer bud - he’s a computer programmer this is a hobby .. he got an idea for a story at work ( apparently on a slow day - made a few notes ) and decided to try and make a VN - he taught himself how to use graphics to illustrate it - and launched it on patreon to see if anyone else would like it ..
I think you may need to look up what, exactly, a discussion thread is for.

After that, look up 'criticism', and after that, look deeper into 'constructive criticism' and 'feedback'. If we don't share our opinions, honestly, then there is no feedback and it's all just throwing up words randomly. For this reason, those who dislike the game or some aspect of it and take the time to explain exactly why are doing MORE to support and aid a developer than those who praise it with no explanation other than 'I love it'.

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
Reading all those comments made me realize something :
1. People don't care... they simply want a good ending.
2. Almost everyone disliked this update.
3. The author is a great , cunning and skillful person , combining jealousy, wrath and other powerful feelings which made the story even more deeper , leaving you shocked.
4. Stop hating as no matter which path you chose , the ending will be the same.
This metamorphosis was brilliantly executed, hence giving the story a new face. Kudos to drpinkcake. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Reading all those comments made me realize something :
1. People don't care... they simply want a good ending.
2. Almost everyone disliked this update.
3. The author is a great , cunning and skillful person , combining jealousy, wrath and other powerful feelings which made the story even more deeper , leaving you shocked.
4. Stop hating as no matter which path you chose , the ending will be the same.
This metamorphosis was brilliantly executed, hence giving the story a new face. Kudos to drpinkcake. :)
Points 1 and 2 are false. I liked the update and so did many others. What you see is the usual unhappy vocal minority.

Reactions: MadFrank and Enyos

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The idea that someone capable couldn’t be chatty or charismatic on the surface is wrong imo.

Personally i’m Intrigued as to whether mc was an unlucky fly that fell into the web or if it all started before robbery.

Ratata21

May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Acting Lessons [v0.7.0 Extras] [DrPinkCake] - Original Size: 2.86GB

Download PC (807MB): - - -

Download Mac (804MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LEGEND

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
There's nothing wrong with that statement, the medical background checks but it loses veracity when it comes to the availability and methods to extract said medical supplies since most standard hospitals/clinics have every item accounted, making them hard to steal since they are sometimes locked and guarded by other medical staff. Now, that can also be bypassed, since the missing items can go missing with none the wiser (being friends with that staff or simply your turn to guard), though it requires that this occurs in a sizable institution were the items could be much more easily subtracted. Another possibility is that the items are bought, but here comes the kicker: there are no such fast-acting medications to induce sleep and the ones that do, require oral administration. Now if we are to talk about the method through injections (somewhat fast-acting, requires more precision and time to start having an effect), it is hard to believe that both girls got overpowered by the red-she-demon and got injected at the same time, I mean more than likely one of them could have been taken down, but both...

My final statement, regarding the ending: If you never interacted with Leah, and you shut down any interactions with her, why does the MC even decide to follow her to her apartment? I mean, at that point she is nothing more than a stranger/acquaintance at most, that doesn't hold any value to you. Obviously, the MC is devasted and on drugs, but it is still, a bit of a stretch to suddenly jump into the arms of a stranger, at night and confide with her everything while going to their home.
You know I thought along those lines as well but then I realized you could just explain the issues away by saying she sneaked into the house and drugged her drinks. And if that isn't enough, she could have dressed herself as an inspector of sorts that came by to get entrance into the house instead. And it that's not enough...
There is just no end of explaining away, or bringing new stuff in with flashbacks, so I don't see a point in bringing anything up as far as the plot is concerned.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
All I want to say has already been said.

I just want to add, if by some chance Dr Pinkcake ever read the critiques here it's because the chapters 1-4 are fucking masterpieces, like legit top 3 games on this site and we were just not ready with the twists & turns on 5-6-7.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes