Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeap! I will just go back to Ana or stick with Rena for a happy ending (hope they don't die in the final chapter).
Now i will never know how Charlie Sheen feel living with two women... my dreamy ending just got fucked
Well this game might have crushed your hopes and dreams but there is hope, a new game called Triangle (one of the best new releases I have seen since... well Acting Lessons chapter 4 and before). Lets hope that game doenst poop the bed as well LOL.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Well this game might have crushed your hopes and dreams but there is hope, a new game called Triangle (one of the best new releases I have seen since... well Acting Lessons chapter 4 and before). Lets hope that game doenst poop the bed as well LOL.
thanks for introducing a new game for me. Been running out these days xD

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017

Bad Mouth! Shit that's what i was thinking of probably. Thanks and sorry

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
"Acting Lessons" always had leeway for it's double meaning - lessons in how to act. Act as in take action.

That's not a million miles off the truth, I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who still haven't managed to 'get it' with why many are upset at this, it's that many chose to play the game it seemed to be, and would never have bothered playing a game type they don't enjoy if they'd known it would become that. A lot of those will, quite fairly, feel that they were 'cheated' into playing a game they didn't enjoy because it masqueraded as something else.

It's not because it's dark, or because it's deeply unpleasant, or because it uses the lamest crap trope in the arsenal of any lazy writer - Oh, it's a psycho killer. They don't need any real reason, and it doesn't need to make any sense because, like, they are a psycho killer. Well, news flash, that's not how psychosis and mental health issues work. Leah is about as credible as having a mysterious flying purple elephant suddenly squash everyone in a bad landing. It's bad writing.
sorry if I'm late popcorn line was long.jpg

I get that you're trying to help but haven't the past 20 or so pages bludgeoned that point home?

For most people, no matter what happens in Ep8, no one cares anymore. What have his patrons said?

Reactions: Enyos

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
For a game that has "this action will have consequences" and "X will remember that" this tops the telltale's walkingdead.
You can also easily relate the last two episodes to Life is Strange's episodes 3 and 4 as well. Especially this last one, as Leah's scene resembles Mr. Jefferson's bunker 'torture' quite a bit.
I think most of the choices will be pointless at the end in Acting Lessons, too. Most of the variables are showing up as unchangeable, like Megan's story being the 'canon' route until the end. I'm already expecting to face dilemmas to be solved at the very end of the game.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, after playing Six Episodes and reading last ~30 pages, I'm done with this game. This game was my Number One for a long time, but after EP5 & EP6 I lost interest and when I read few comments about ep7, I'm not interested anymore.

So now, I'm looking for volunteer who can take the first four episodes and make new four episodes without that forced drama, etc and make happy ending for every girl :) (Just joking)

So let's see his second game, maybe will be better, maybe not :)

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
You can also easily relate the last two episodes to Life is Strange's episodes 3 and 4 as well. Especially this last one, as Leah's scene resembles Mr. Jefferson's bunker 'torture' quite a bit.
I think most of the choices will be pointless at the end in Acting Lessons, too. Most of the variables are showing up as unchangeable, like Megan's story being the 'canon' route until the end. I'm already expecting to face dilemmas to be solved at the very end of the game.
yeah. Ive said this before but i think the beginning, climax and ending is already set in stone. Just the journey that will change

Reactions: extractied

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Ok, after playing Six Episodes and reading last ~30 pages, I'm done with this game. This game was my Number One for a long time, but after EP5 & EP6 I lost interest and when I read few comments about ep7, I'm not interested anymore.

So now, I'm looking for volunteer who can take the first four episode and make new four episodes without that forced drama, etc and make happy ending for every girl :) (just joking)

So let's see his second game, maybe will be better, maybe not :)
wouldnt that be even more illegal than the one we've been playing all this time?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
If you want to play this game only for "sex scenes" , you're in the wrong place (thread)

--- Seriously , i don't understand these kind of people. :confused:
I never played games only for the scenes... I even prefer games with plot. I really like Depraved Awakening where the plot is dark. Some people die too in Depraved Awakening but there is a reason for each death.
But the plot of Acting Lessons became sad for... for no reason at all. A plot where people die for NO REASON is... just a very bad plot.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes