Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I was running for the M&M threesome chain, hoping to get a good sex scene between those two and the MC. But alas it was for naught. Once that happened I just started trying to get all the Gallery scenes. I have all now except one. It it in Episode 6 I cant seem to figure out how to get it. It is the second gallery scene for episode 6. If anyone knows how to get it please post. Thanks.

xrystyrion

Sep 27, 2018
I'm saving my judgement for the finale. I get the feeling all the author's effort is put into that and felt ep.7 was a bit rushed on purpose. Just waiting before putting a less-than-fantastic review

So patience guys!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I was running for the M&M threesome chain, hoping to get a good sex scene between those two and the MC. But alas it was for naught. Once that happened I just started trying to get all the Gallery scenes. I have all now except one. It it in Episode 6 I cant seem to figure out how to get it. It is the second gallery scene for episode 6. If anyone knows how to get it please post. Thanks.
The second scene from episode 6 is the full scene with Melissa from the game with extras included.
I presume you are missing the third and last scene though. That's the scene with Rena at her apartment, you can only unlock it if you're on the Rena path.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
The second scene from episode 6 is the full scene with Melissa from the game with extras included.
I presume you are missing the third and last scene though. That's the scene with Rena at her apartment, you can only unlock it if you're on the Rena path.
No I have the Rena scene. I somehow haven't unlocked the full scene with Melissa. Thanks I will try it again.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I just saw Megan and Melissa in brief cameo appearances in chapter 4 of the game "Retrieving the Past", which takes place in the same city as Acting Lessons, and at the same time period as chapter 5-6 of Acting Lessons. Rena (Smurf)'s uncle Jensen is the lead character in Retrieving the Past, and Rena makes several appearances in the game.

Worstendings

Aug 23, 2018
Hello, guys! I was very impressed with this game. And he was shocked by the ending of episode 6. Does anyone know if you can save everyone?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I just saw Megan and Melissa in brief cameo appearances in chapter 4 of the game "Reclaiming the Past", which takes place in the same city as Acting Lessons, and at the same time period as chapter 5-6 of Acting Lessons. Rena (Smurf)'s uncle Jensen is the lead character in Reclaiming the Past, and Rena makes several appearances in the game.
It's Retrieving the Past, not Reclaiming :D

Reactions: sotorojo

freezy9956

Aug 24, 2018
i just finished the game .. and .. oaw... i did not see that comming, thats for sure :D is there a way to avoid the bad ending?

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes