freezy9956

Aug 24, 2018
i just finished the game .. and .. oaw... i did not see that comming, thats for sure :D is there a way to avoid the bad ending?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
i just finished the game .. and .. oaw... i did not see that comming, thats for sure :D is there a way to avoid the bad ending?
Two things. 1. You have to make the choice at the end of episode 6. 2. The game isn't over, there's one more episode, episode 8 to see what happens.

I now have 3 different saves for episode 7 going into episode 8. One with Megan, One with Melissa and one with Rena as his main squeeze. I am going to try for a 4th with Leah but not sure if I can get it. Want to see if it will change the ending for episode 7.

Reactions: Enyos

freezy9956

Aug 24, 2018
Two things. 1. You have to make the choice at the end of episode 6. 2. The game isn't over, there's one more episode, episode 8 to see what happens.

I now have 3 different saves for episode 7 going into episode 8. One with Megan, One with Melissa and one with Rena as his main squeeze. I am going to try for a 4th with Leah but not sure if I can get it. Want to see if it will change the ending for episode 7.
what ep8? i got to the ep7 and it ended?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are there 8 episodes in the 0.7.0 version? so i suppose i have to pick only 1 woman and reject the rest? :D

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
what ep8? i got to the ep7 and it ended?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are there 8 episodes in the 0.7.0 version? so i suppose i have to pick only 1 woman and reject the rest? :D
Episode 8 hasn't been finished yet. As of right now it stops at episode 7. If I had to guess, I would think episode 8 will be done around the end of November.

Reactions: Enyos

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I realy liked playing the game ,but when i had the choice to save only one of the girls it was a big bummer to me because i like them both
Yes, I think we were all hoping for a threesome with MC, Megan and Melissa.

oh IC .. thanks .)
We already know that the game will end with episode 8. @DrPinkCake has already started on his next game. No release date yet but I would think it would be about a month after "Acting Lessons" is finished.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Damn......
I feel like shit man
I actually fucking teared up in that ending :FeelsBadMan:
Fucking Hell man
Just please let Liam live at least..... FUCK
Yeah gotta let Liam live but with the way this has gone everyone might die. I will have 4 episode 7 endings, meaning hopefully 1 girl dead (can't be avoided) and 3 girls to choose from but it looks like only 1 can be with me going into episode 8. Trying to get an episode 7 scenario with Leah in the picture. Already have 1 with Megan, 1 with Melissa and 1 with Rena. I'm curious how 7 will end if I can choose Leah.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah gotta let Liam live but with the way this has gone everyone might die. I will have 4 episode 7 endings, meaning hopefully 1 girl dead (can't be avoided) and 3 girls to choose from but it looks like only 1 can be with me going into episode 8. Trying to get an episode 7 scenario with Leah in the picture. Already have 1 with Megan, 1 with Melissa and 1 with Rena. I'm curious how 7 will end if I can choose Leah.
I thought about it too
what happens when u only pick her then she doesn't have to do what she did
But I dont wanna play again lol

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I'm more interested to see if Ana pops up in the final episode (in one of the paths). I ran a route that had us both showing that we couldn't stop thinking of the other, and it was just dropped at that. It felt like there should be more to come of it.

Leah scared me off in the first episode...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I now have 6 saves at the end of ep 7. 1 saving Megan and 5 saving Melissa. 1 with Rena as love interest. 2 with Leah still having a Sunday date set up at the end of ep 5. 2 with the possibility of having Ana show up at the end in ep 8.

The reason for the 2 Leah's is that 1 could have Ana and the other I rejected Ana by not having sex with her.

Might as well tell you all that in all the saves ep 7 ends with Leah being Leah. I won't tell you who Jessie is though but I found that out in ep 7 on one of the paths.

The only path I know of that was mentioned some time ago was Rena and Liam getting together. I don't know how to get on that path. Not going to try to find it.

So a lot of possibilities for ep 8 to end the game.

Edit: I think I also found out why Leah will always be Leah at the end of ep 7. I don't think there is a way to avoid it.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I am almost thru with that path, not sure if I will share what happens or not.
She's a psycho that want the MC for herself.. Else why she's trying to kill Liam ? So I think that all people that the MC like are in danger ... I don't think that the end change. But I can be wrong.

Reactions: sotorojo
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes