Devilman2524

Jan 8, 2018
one of my fav games thats for sure the story is great and the twists are very good and the characters too keep up the good work

Reactions: Enyos

corlanmoor

Dec 18, 2017
Have just finished my first run through of this game and I must say WOW! I found myself getting really involved with the story and I absolutely love it. Great game and thanks so much for uploading it.

Reactions: PHANTOM44 and Enyos

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really a bad feeling. I think the author intentionally did it because Megan/Melissa's fate is still not set in stone because there is a choice to make to comfort Melissa/Megan and if you dont then it leads to sex with Leah and therefore Megan/Melissa could see that the MC doesnt care and asks not to speak to him again especially when Megan/Melissa find out about Leah.

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
I don't think so, if you're following the Rena or Melissa path you also don't see them during psy session. It's always Liam who takes care of you I guess that's to allow the doubt. All the paths should end well in my opinion it's not a game where one of the 3 girls you chose will die or leave you it will be awkward considering it's also an erotic game.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
After the way last month's episode went, I stopped playing the game. I only visited this thread to see what others thought of the next episode and if it might be worth giving the game one last try. But based on your comment and others I've read, I'm glad I stopped playing after last month.

This game had soooooo much potential, but either the author/developer got lazy with the game like the way Telltale games was before they went bankrupt. Or the developer of this game enjoys throwing morbid twists into the game. Either way I lost interest.

Reactions: L7Bear

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Indeed. Which is why I label it as theory crafting that I don't find very plausible. In all honesty it's impossible to tell what the Dev has in store for the final episode. All we know is that he stated that our choices up until chapter 7 will culminate into 22 different endings. That's a lot of different ways for it all to end, so there's almost no way to predict it.

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
One thing I just thought of. I'm going to assume that some (or many) of you have played eroge games from Japan. One thing I have seen multiple times is that to get to a harem ending you have to finish the good endings for all of the girls and then and only then are the harem options unlocked. This made me think that maybe, just maybe, saving both at that crucial choice could be an option but only once you've done both of their endings.

Something to think about anyways, and sure would make me go back and try to get multiple endings.

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I was just playing "Retrieving the Past" and it includes a few of the same characters as "Acting Lessons" and takes place in the same city and in the time frame of ActingLessons chapter 5-6. In Retrieving the Past, chapter 3, Rena (Smurf) is talking with her uncle Jensen (who plays in the band when Liam crowd surfs) and talks about the play, Liam, Megan, and the MC.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

rakaan

Sep 28, 2018
Amazing game, looking forward to the end, and also not looking forward to it, im going to miss all the characters, Great game!

Reactions: Enyos
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes