dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Wow nice twist with the fire but very glad cause i didnt give a fuck about megan and it would have been meh a 3way couple, melissa all the way :heartcoveredeyes:
Also when the shrink said about something worse happened after the fire, thought of melissa killing herself, now that would have been a :FuckYea:, and you could have ended back with Ana haha.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Wow nice twist with the fire but very glad cause i didnt give a fuck about megan and it would havebenn meh a 3way couple, melissa all the way :heartcoveredeyes:
Also when the shrink said about something worse happened after the fire, though of melissa killing herself, now that would have been a :FuckYea:, and you could have ended back with Ana haha.
That's why for us, the few and the wise, Ana fans, last two epizodes were a change for the better. ( Evil grin :p )

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I'm in complete agreement with you here.

To take a great little romantic romp and turn it into a tragic drama this way is pure madness.

As far as I'm concerned:
He's dug his own grave, climbed in and covered himself over.
This game, and any other game @DrPinkCake may come up with, are completely dead to me.

I don't care if he pens the greatest game ever, making you cum buckets without touching yourself - I won't touch it.

Before the fanbois start screaming: This is my opinion. If you don't like it, be warned ahead of time that my bucket of fucks got emptied a long time ago.

As a side note, it seems that DrPinkCake has terminated his membership here.
I understand your point and to some extent I'd agree that it was a mistake. But for sure nobody should conclude that the dev has mental issues based on the last chapter, that's way too much.

In my opinion the explanation is much simpler. The story that far was not that impressive (couple of interesting points, I wouldn't call it bad, just not above average). So the dev tried to use dramatic twists to turn a game with an average story/writing into something else. Well, it ain't that easy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An average story/writing will not magically turn into a masterpiece.

Still it's an experiment and dev showed courage to try new things. I'm sure he will learn from this and every new game is going to be better.

Edit: ok, him terminating his membership is on the other hand troublesome. I might have misjudged the situation and the future of his games.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Edit: ok, him terminating his membership is on the other hand troublesome. I might have misjudged the situation and the future of his games.
The dev choosing not to be part of a pirate forum is troublesome?

Reactions: mitjo
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes