TheAnonymoose

Aug 2, 2018
Really enjoying this one and looking forward to the conclusion! Perhaps some people who played it incrementally didn't like the twist at the end of ch 07, but playing it one go I certainly didn't see it coming and enjoyed it!

On a more technical note, does anyone know what the final gallery scene in chapter 7 is? For the life of me I can't figure it out.

Reactions: mitjo and Enyos

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Some more Josy for you. If you missed the last post, I'm posting these previews because any preview of Acting lessons will spoil stuff. Rest assured, I'm rendering AL stuff like crazy.
Cheers!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Some more Josy for you. If you missed the last post, I'm posting these previews because any preview of Acting lessons will spoil stuff. Rest assured, I'm rendering AL stuff like crazy.
Cheers!
Sorry if noobie question here but.... this isn't to do with acting lessons ? What is BADIK? and no offence but why is it here ? I clicked on the BADIK preview 2 link and I cant even tell what game it is...patreon locked, cant even tell me WHAT it is without being a patreon? /HeadAcheFace >.<;

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Sorry if noobie question here but.... this isn't to do with acting lessons ? What is BADIK? and no offence but why is it here ? I clicked on the BADIK preview 2 link and I cant even tell what game it is...patreon locked, cant even tell me WHAT it is without being a patreon? /HeadAcheFace >.<;
I believe it's the next project for the creator of Acting Lessons, Dr Pink Cake, which is going to be somewhat based on college movie genre such as American Pie, etc. Can't tell you what BADIK stands for though, unless it's Bad-Ass Dykes In Kollege :D

It's going to be somewhat more light-hearted and comedy based, according to Pink, so that means that only half of the school inhabitants will be killed in a fire in the chemistry lab in episode 6, and the perpetrator, while still having no sensible reason for it, will wear a clown costume to keep it light and fun... (I'm kidding with this last paragraph ... probably...)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Her model looks good. But her shirt is too bright, she will get eaten by a bear.
Btw, what's up with the moles in the same place?

There might be some killer in the next game, i mean in Q&A Dev said that there will be some dramatic events that players witnessing may shead a tear or something, so probably someone dying.
DrPink also warned people this time that there will be something bad happening, so i guess we may go from ''American Pie'' to ''13 Reasons Why'' type of stuff.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sorry if noobie question here but.... this isn't to do with acting lessons ? What is BADIK? and no offence but why is it here ?
The developer of Acting Lessons posted a preview of his next game along with the comment: I'm don't want to spoil the next Acting Lessons update so I'm posting renders from my next project, but rest assured I'm making a lot of progress with Acting Lessons.

:cool:

Umbria

Sep 17, 2018
For an erotic game, this has well-written dialogue. I was particularly impressed with some of the comedy with Liam. I don't recall any other games of this nature that I've played with laugh out loud dialogue such as Liam has in a couple of places in Acting Lessons.

Add in the fairly realistic proportions of the character designs and some surprising drama and I definitely give this game a thumbs-up. :)

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Huh fun little connection, Rena (aka Rey Rey) is also in the game "Retrieving the past." and you play as her uncle Jensen. realised it when I read this line.
Yup. Lot's of joyful little cameos and crossover scenes. I especially loved seeing the Battle of the Bands event from the other storyline perspective, and the female leads of one tale bumping into the female leads of the other in the bathroom in a way that advanced both stories in some small way.

Beyond that, it is worth playing RTP just for the sheer joy of getting to hit Dick. ;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yup. Lot's of joyful little cameos and crossover scenes. I especially loved seeing the Battle of the Bands event from the other storyline perspective, and the female leads of one tale bumping into the female leads of the other in the bathroom in a way that advanced both stories in some small way.

Beyond that, it is worth playing RTP just for the sheer joy of getting to hit Dick. ;)
I played RTP first, and then this without knowing the connection. and was like "wait.... rena.... uncle jensen.... HOLY SHIT IT IS REY REY!"
I just finished chapter 7.....
FUCK FEELINGS

below could be slightly spoilery but I refrained as much as possible.
In the fire I want to try the other choice but I have to Mel every time I just can't bring myself to do it. I know it is a VN but fuck me it feels to real XD
AND THAT FUCKING REVEAL...... although judging by the flash forward..... I worry that the choice is one of those fake choices where you end up with neither in the end...... just saying certain someone is on the way to a certain place and you are not in a position to do anything :| here is hoping liam to the rescue.

me:

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I played RTP first, and then this without knowing the connection. and was like "wait.... rena.... uncle jensen.... HOLY SHIT IT IS REY REY!"...
If you play AL before RTP, the 'magic' is even better, because then your own MC name from AL is referred to in a scene...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Didnt see that coming
My first instinct when I read this was "You should have been reading the comments here!" Haha and then I realized, "Oh, wait, yea... fuck..." I read every doomsday "He better not have!" post here before the update and I didn't see that coming either. I figured all along it was bait, and was NOT prepared for actual consequences.

Reactions: mitjo and Enyos
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes