quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
ok so i just finished the game. and, while replaying it for the rena variatons, i started to look more into the conv here on this forum.

i just wanna expres my gratitude for the dev do go on with his plan. it may be one of the lesser popular comment here but personaly i knew something bad was coming all along. lots of hints where in the game in the first place and i after going through with the game instead of feeling dissapointed abt the chapter 7 ending i was relieved to know that it was not a "i knew it" situation (like putting it all to the obvious peter scenario or other stuff - eg. that dick guy)

from my experience as a gamer for like like decades now i must admit this story is on the most intriguing stuff i ever went through. i mean this guy could easily get onto the same level as some of the best video game story writers out there. i found not lacking in depth, very well thought-out. i very much respect that his resolutions for complicated situations are intricate and ,imo, balanced.

i am very much a fan of the romantic stuff both IRL and in games but i do enjoy it when i am made to feel something conflicting or uneasing caused by events i cannot control. it what keeps me invested thoroughly in both characters and setting. and i must say DrPinkCake does that beatifuly. on that note i very much disagree with some users throwing dirt like mental health issues or writing on what i've found to be one of the best stories i've went through.

in the end i wish everyone can take this game as it is. a digital product to which a person or more put enough time to make for us. love it , like me, or hate it. just respect what goes beyond immediate reaction.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Just not like it.. I Love it.. Why the FIRE :angry::cryingface: ... Please, save them both. I want them both.... They are both pretty and I love them... :p:winkytongue::happyblush ... Please, don't kill any of them.:oops::cryingface:
I know this is probably too hard to comprehend for a smiley-abusing troll like you, but i am perfectly happy with one of them dying as long as
1. The Player gets a real choice here, that is, after all, the purpose of a multiple choice game AND
2. It doesn't ruin the rest of the game.

The problem with the way it is now isn't that you "can't get both of these pretty girls". It's that the game had a really nice flow to it. Even with the cancer thing that was still ok. But now the whole thing took a turn into so much darkness there is just no way it's coming back. And the way it is done is just completely hamfisted. Do you know why i don't play games about child rape or mass genocide ? Because it's not fun. And if the Author wants the game to go down this road he needs to clearly print a warning on the cover.

Is that really so hard to comprehend ?

But i understand that not everybody is unhappy with the changes. There are after all people who are emotionally unadjusted and watch holocaust movies with a nice glass of wine to have a good cry. I am not judging but this is not what we signed up for here.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well. i just got that burning hot idea for the happiest ending of them all -
- Alive girl cosplaying as the other one that died, so we kinda can count it as a threesome, amirite?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Well. i just got that burning hot idea for the happiest ending of them all -
- Alive girl cosplaying as the other one that died, so we kinda can count it as a threesome, amirite?
*crowd boos after the drum roll* :eek:penedeyewink:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But...what if it WASN'T and error...ooo eee ooo

Reactions: Enyos

Alex.loki

Sep 3, 2018
wait hold up
it a choice to have the small right?
right.
(joke)
that's that bulsh@t mo
so white main characters got the slong.
and the first black main got the small.woooww
woow!!!(joke)!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
wait hold up
it a choice to have the small right?
right.
(joke)
that's that bulsh@t mo
so white main characters got the slong.
and the first black main got the small.woooww
woow!!!(joke)!
Yeah... um... I think you may just have the wrong forum. This one does games, VNs and comics with adult themes. Moronic racial stereotypes are somewhere else.

Sep 18, 2018
This game is really good. Tbh probably the best ive tried so far (or at least top 3).
Even if i wish that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My biggest complain tho is the sex scenes.
They are so well rendered, and the dialog in the game is great.
But it really lacks during the sex scenes. There is no real "paceing", and pauses, with thoughts or dialog. Its just one picture/video after another.
It would really benefit from slowing them down a bit, have some stills between the videos, and some thoughts, zoomins, dialog, sex talk and so on.
Games that does this good for example is Milfy City, DMD, Melody and so on.
Just feel its a bit suprising since there is so much really great dialog in the game, but as soon as its sex scenes, its just barely there, more than 3-4 words like "put it in", "im so wet", "ahhh" and so on.

GREAT game otherwise!

Reactions: Enyos

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know this is probably too hard to comprehend for a smiley-abusing troll like you, but i am perfectly happy with one of them dying as long as
1. The Player gets a real choice here, that is, after all, the purpose of a multiple choice game AND
2. It doesn't ruin the rest of the game.
Wait, can we choose to kill Leah? I choose to kill Leah and save Megan and Melissa.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes