TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
So... I gues im going to have to play through again.... and totally deny Leah(nurse)..... to see how the Dev has adapted the story..... because she asked if the MC was willing to give them a chance again.... if there was no start with her will that change the whole story line?? or will it just be an obsession from day 1 that fuels all this??

Well then ... thats one way to wreck a game ... I really dont like where the story is going at all and wondering what the developer was thinking. I highly doubt the story will develope to something i will enjoy again which is sad because it was one of my favorite games :(
I agree... this game went to shit in my opinion....but maybe it will make a come back

Maybe that charred body wasn't M or M.... maybe it was anna or another female... it will be interesting to see what transpires.... I hope the DEVs a clever person and incited us into a false frenzy...lol

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
So... I gues im going to have to play through again.... and totally deny Leah(nurse)..... to see how the Dev has adapted the story..... because she asked if the MC was willing to give them a chance again.... if there was no start with her will that change the whole story line?? or will it just be an obsession from day 1 that fuels all this??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
*sighs* Instead of yandere Leah i was hoping i could bump into Ana and fleshen her plot a bit more...
Not a big fan of the new direction,in fact ep 7 was the most disappointing one for me.

Reactions: Namco15

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
who knows the name of the game that was made referencing characters from this game.... the MC in that game is Rena's uncle.... and shows scenes from the party they go to where liam body surfs.... the craziest part is when Rena has lunch with her uncle.... she talks about megan dating you( the crazy shit is she said my name...Patrick) ..... how the hell could that game do that unless it has ties to this one..... anyone heard of it and or know the name

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
This game is similar to TellTale Games Choice System. I love how this game tests your decision making. I was sad that at the end of Chapter 7 was the way it was, not gonna spoil. But it was tragic and a plot twist. I can't wait to see other possible routes. Support.

Reactions: xsssssssss

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
who knows the name of the game that was made referencing characters from this game.... the MC in that game is Rena's uncle.... and shows scenes from the party they go to where liam body surfs....
If you'd read the thread you'd have seen it named over a dozen times, and in the recent Q&A from the Dev of this game, posted here in recent pages and on his Patreon, he explains how it was done. The game is "Retrieving The Past" (fan image in my sig is linked to it).

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, i wonder why DrPink didn't show us the burned body or face. I mean story was already on a really dark path, we saw dramatic events but somehow he restrained himself from showing us burned face/body - weird.
Maybe there's no model for that, hmm.

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Well, i wonder why DrPink didn't show us the burned body or face. I mean story was already on a really dark path, we saw dramatic events but somehow he restrained himself from showing us burned face/body - weird.
Maybe there's no model for that, hmm.
Or maybe (as you and others have suggested) the body wasn't M's? Or maybe the Dr didn't want gore in the game. I know I was really really glad they wouldn't show what was under the sheet...

Reactions: Namco15

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Or maybe (as you and others have suggested) the body wasn't M's? Or maybe the Dr didn't want gore in the game. I know I was really really hoping they wouldn't show what was under the sheet...
I mean we had almost rape scene and actual rape scene, some really f'd up stuff so i don't think that 1 gore render would be a problem for the Dev to include to make the scene even more dramatic.
Well

Reactions: Enyos

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The most likely reason you don't see the burned body is likely due to there being a lack of burned skin assets available. Sunburn? Yes? But real, 3rd degree burns? I think Flamecito uses one for his weird dude's face, but that might be something he's doing in post. I mean, you could make a diffuse map out of a real burn victim's skin and try that, but I'm not sure how savvy Pink is with making his own assets.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
My assumption for Ana had come from me just having covered going down her path, lol. You can meet her after Megan gets the part and both confess your inability to get over the other one. The story seems to just totally drop her after that, even though you still get flashbacks of her. It feels like there was more set up there, but never completed (one of the 22 endings?).

P3

Apr 26, 2018
I just played through the v0.6 that is available for Android and having to make the choice at the end really upset me. I didn't want to choose, and, in the end, played through several times trying to make different choices to be able to save both. When that didn't happen, I checked the walkthrough and realized it was the only way...

I hope the update gets ported to Android soon so I can continue the story.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
What I liked about this story was you had these three characters (MC, Megan, and Melissa) that were broken and unhappy at the start. The three of them come together to start to heal and find happiness. In a way they save each other. Liam's cancer adds some real life drama that shows the characters dealing with tragedy in the midst of their joy. It was a good balance. The story just goes completely off the rails. Megan is struggling to get supporting roles in off/off/off Broadway plays and suddenly she gets a part in a major motion picture. I think I'm right about this; didn't MC have to go through a window to get to the girls during the fire? I think he carried the girl out the door to save her, did he not have a key? The fire scene is too contrived, too unrealistic. The whole Leah story line is just a mess. It's almost like the first half and the second half of this story was written by two different people. Maybe he spent five chapters developing interesting characters and suddenly realized he had three chapters to end this, or maybe it was just a 1000 monkeys on a 1000 typewriters. There a lot of people creating these VN's. Was it just a matter of time until some one created something special? Perhaps the last half of the story is more indicative of the developer's ability and the first half was the fluke. I'll be sure of it if the whole thing turns out to be a dream, a play, an improv, a therapy session, or any thing else that turns the story into an unreality. How did Angela and Hedwig end up as the only happy ones?
Monkey-typewriter.gif

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes