Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I'm curious about Ana too.

I mean, in all choices did everything to maintain a possible end with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first I was dead set against Ana and could not forgive her for the pain she caused when she cheated on us. But after playing down her line and remembering how we keep thinking of her even into chapter 6, I'm thinking that she might have had time to change from how she acted out in the past. I'm haunted by a similar tale, and thinking of what I'd do in this situation still leaves me conflicted and vexed.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the "no more choices in episode 8" decision. On one hand I'm glad the epilogue gets its own dedicated episode which suggests it will do the game justice.

But on the other hand it means the game is over and that significantly changes my expectations for the last episode. I'm curious about the conclusions like everyone else, but knowing that there are no more player interactions is very disengaging. Nevertheless, it's good that I know this now in advance.

Mar 30, 2018
I hope (or not, I'm kinda unsure about it) DrPinkCake will do a Starwars... After a shitty Ep 7, he will do an Ep 8 which will nullify the last episode...

More seriously, I discovered this game few days ago and I totally fell for it. Megan was a great main girl, in the kind of Melody or all the Daughters in various games but with an awesome render quality. Melissa and Rena were really badass and sexy, with much more depth than the other sidekicks, I even prefer them to Elena from DmD. (Kathy from DfD still better, but not by far). Liam is perfect. He is just Perfect. Making laugh, making cry. The words from his mouth are always the good ones. I rarely see such a character in popular movies. He could be interpreted by Will Smith or Eddy Murphy but he would be fit if it was a young Samuel Lee Jackson. He have in him all the biggest Black talents... And it's DrPinkCake first game. It's amazing!
Totally sad. This game I've seen as my favorite by far, I just don't want to play it again.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
The developer has been made aware of your concerns/complaints bud - let’s see what he does

I can see where you’re coming from - but would it be fair to compare the quality of writing of an AVN any AVN ..to an Oscar award winning screenplay, not sure - I understand that similar tools and techniques will be used but wouldn’t the gulf in ability displayed by the relevant authors ,render the comparison worthless.
However if you are comparing the various techniques involved in producing a screenplay or story to illustrate a literary point - though belt away..

More of a general response;I don’t think anyone is questioning the need for tags or certification bud - just who is responsible for it and who should fix it - don’t get me wrong just because I choose not to look at tags doesn’t mean I don’t think that they shouldn’t be a thing - but the developer is not going to come on to this site and fix that ( nobody pays here - I also don’t have a problem with that - as I use this site too ) due to the nature of this site ( apparently he would have done - but has left.. )
I repeat ( 17th rogue? ) no one up until a half an hour ago ( me ) had complained about this issue on his patreon.. here’s the thing if anyone feels badly enough about any subject regarding this game - pay $1 go on his patreon and feel free to vent and rant like fuck for a month ... have at it
I think you will find you are wrong, there are many on here that do pay for games and it doesn't matter that this is a pirate site, if something is worth paying for then we will.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Really cool Q&A, some good info there. Thanks for sharing.
I also don't like zero choice/fate sealed idea and approach, the way of thinking behind it.
But i guess it will be this Devs thingy, like with many other devs being stubborn about specific part of their games. (Hello Azerite system from WoW blizz devs.)
(Laughs)

At least PinkCake isn't telling us "You think you know what you want, but you don't."

Jeshua

May 13, 2018
DrPinkCake posted
Q&A Session
(...)
Q: The MC's inability to save both girls, especially when having selected the athletic trait, left me with a bad taste in my mouth and was pretty bad writing. Were there no other options for leaving the one for the other?
(...)
Cheers

Dr PinkCake
What the... I don't even-

My personal rambling:

Still calling BS on ep 6, tho.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I´m bustle from I will play further and on the other side I will dont know what hapens to both of the girls in the fire. After one I rescued, the story is so damn good with high´s and down´s that you not realy what is the next step.
Great work on this game, I loved it so much!

ps. Please when you bring out the next chapter fix the name from Melissa I´m on her rout and after Peter scene (shoot/drug/leave) the name by Megan stand there. Thx.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
The title screenshot makes it looks like YA BOI MARCUS BOUT TO STEAL ALL YO WHITE GURLS so I avoided it for a while. But wow! Amazing game, and the black dude doesn't steal any yo gurls!

Reactions: poser707 and Jeshua

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
You know, I honestly think the CGs in this game were the weakest part, as in many places the poor quality of the renders was so noticeable that it actually broke my immersion. I mean there were many, many scenes where some part of the modelling and rendering was just terrible. I mean, what hideous mutation has affected Megan's feet here?
View attachment 166325
Yep. Her feet in this scene were almost traumatizing (3dcg and foot fetish is a dangerous mix sometimes :D ). Though I agree that renders are the weakest part of this game, they are pretty good most of the time. I got used that really good renders are rare. But games with really good renders and equally good story? You probably can count those on one hand.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
my favor game but why need make bad ending sorry i not like wass more anna make hard megan carier ok but why put killer the game and the police sceen wtf (peter) i understod make end the game but why make thriller and i know you make ch8 end this game but why why close this game and make anothere this game have many potencial go LA whit megan then there have many option anna fight back etc
Sorry my bad english

Reactions: loooooliiii

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
I'm so torn. I love this game, but as many have said he's essentially flipped genres unexpectedly. It's now not the game I thought it was. All that build up and now it's going to finish on a completely random note. And all the choices are over.

I feel like a little bit more of an unknown threat (being watched, sabotaged vehicles or something), more than just a couple of "was it a dream?" moments in the early chapters is needed. But I guess the more hints you give that there's a mystery going on, the less shocking the twists are at the end.

That all said, I'm looking forward to how it ends, and will probably play out as many endings as possible. And I'll definitely be playing his next game, as he's done a fine job of character development and story telling in general.

loooooliiii

May 27, 2018
Sooooooooooo....... the next new project by Dr Pinkcake, please expected some murdering at the end(or later in the game) of the game. As he said in the QnA, the plot twist is the reason he started to make the project/game. So the next game/project, please expected some thriller and horror that come from out of nowhere.(even he didn't put any of the tags)

Scatta

May 25, 2017
Gotta say that was prop. the best game i have played yet. Although i question myself if you could have a different ending if you would ignore Leah (if somebody tried this please let me know).
And was i the only one who got this?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
(Laughs)

At least PinkCake isn't telling us "You think you know what you want, but you don't."
(Laughs)

Maybe PinkCake will release Acting Lessons classic after his next game and we will be able to experience Acting Lessons like we wanted without bugs that started showing up after episode 5 called forced Plot Twists that put HP debuff on us inflicting 10 dmg/s so we die inside eventually because whole situation is just too sad and depressing.
Then Sylvanus transcends into Leah and we are being raised from the dead as minions called.. The Nurseken.

Reactions: Zer0Z0neR

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
It's a good game but honestly the ending (X dies in fire) is completely retarded. I know there are multiple Endings probably but now i really don't care because that shit was totally random and i have zero intention to play the whole game again just to try and find out if any of the other endings are any better or just as retarded. I have no problems with bad endings but not random, out of the blue shit like this after spending hours and hours getting to know the characters. Complete and utter bullshit.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Curious use of your first post on the site.

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
I like how everyone is complaining about the ending without the ending.

I also dont like the way the story developed but at least i will wait till the last episode befor i start yelling bullshit, since there are hints in the interactions with Leah pointing in this direction or at least show that something is fishi about her.

So yeah, it sucks that one girl is death, but i like to see the reveal of what Leah has don the whole time befor i say it sucks completely.

Sorry for the bad english, its not my native one so deal with it^^

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes