Burn85

May 25, 2018
I will not blame the author. I'll wait for the final game. I think not all said.
This game is one of the best. Not up to Depraved Awakening, but definitely better than most game.
Drama. When there was a choice to save someone, I hit my fist on table and went to look for sweets in fridge. It costs a lot! :closedeyesmile:
I do not know, what is with my favorite character (Melissa). I hope everything will be fine with her.
p.s: What with signatures? The site deleted the last of the three, and when I decided to install another one, site did not let it be done. As a result, you can put only one signature. Left the only one with my favorite game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
How could I be one month late about the update ?! I can't wait until the end of the download... Hope it is as good as the previous episodes...

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I will not blame the author. I'll wait for the final game. I think not all said.
This game is one of the best. Not up to Depraved Awakening, but definitely better than most game.
Drama. When there was a choice to save someone, I hit my fist on table and went to look for sweets in fridge. It costs a lot! :closedeyesmile:
I do not know, what is with my favorite character (Melissa). I hope everything will be fine with her.
p.s: What with signatures? The site deleted the last of the three, and when I decided to install another one, site did not let it be done. As a result, you can put only one signature. Left the only one with my favorite game.
Yeah fuck Megan! hehehe * run x'D
Seriously i think he is preparing to do a lot of branching endings. That will make replaying the game interesting to check different outcomes.

ps: Yeah it seems there is with some problem, my signature was deleted too and only one of the 5 approved host i tried worked for me to put the sign again. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Burn85

T O Mix

Nov 6, 2018
thank you for great game, its my first comment in f95 and sorry about my bad english.

Only bad thing about this game for me, i feel like being pushed to Megan without choise. I trying to focus on melissa but atm im dating with megan&melissa lol

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
What the fuck ??? I'm not saying this was bad but just what the hell ? Creepy AF.
For me it's still one of the best games I've played so far but it's just becoming a little ''too much'' if you know what I mean. But don't get me wrong, I still love it ^^

Oh I just saw the issue with the signature... Mine's gone too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
For all of you ppl who love only hollywood happyendings and a story with not much substance please stop at chap. 5.
This game is not a fap game. This is a MASTERPIECE, a true novel, well defined characters, the only novel on this site that got me cought up in the story, emotional rage, laugh, cry.

GZ dev!

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
the problem with this game is the dev's wants to be like PhillyGames,no he cant.after 0.5,the story goes nuts and patrons as well as pirates didnt like it.bet his patrons will discontinue their support for this and his upcoming game.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
For all of you ppl who love only hollywood happyendings and a story with not much substance please stop at chap. 5.
This game is not a fap game. This is a MASTERPIECE, a true novel, well defined characters, the only novel on this site that got me cought up in the story, emotional rage, laugh, cry.

GZ dev!
I couldn't agree more

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
the problem with this game is the dev's wants to be like PhillyGames,no he cant.after 0.5,the story goes nuts and patrons as well as pirates didnt like it.bet his patrons will discontinue their support for this and his upcoming game.
Well, in my opinion the characters are much better defined. I like Depraved Aw. but when Stella dies i lose a fuck...not a friend , and that is in my opinion the big difference, gets me emotionally close to the chars.

On the other hand...Just love a dev who makes a game his way, not the way patrons want it to be!

Anyway ,tastes are always up for debate so i'm not arguing anyone, just stating a personal opinion.

Cheers.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Well, in my opinion the characters are much better defined. I like Depraved Aw. but when Stella dies i lose a fuck...not a friend , and that is in my opinion the big difference, gets me emotionally close to the chars.

On the other hand...Just love a dev who makes a game his way, not the way patrons want it to be!

Anyway ,tastes are always up for debate so i'm not arguing anyone, just stating a personal opinion.

Cheers.
I concur, that I really like Depraved Awakening, but the emotional impact there doesn't come close to what happens here (hence all of the animosity). There's nothing similar between the 2 stories, and thus, are directed at different audiences and mindsets. To each their own. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Burn85

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
i love the game the story is really good but god damn this is playing in to my emotions like a mofo not going to lie Megan in pure wifu for me.

Reactions: Enyos

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
His patreon numbers have increased steadily bud..
Person you are responded to is wrong. Patreons are not leaving because of story.

But what you say is also wrong, Patreon numbers month to month go up lots until Episode 6. After then they are stayed mostly the same (less than 10 new patrons each month). So no one leaving, but almost no one is no pledging new. What happening in Episode 6? Fire. Depression, and problems really begins.

Cheers.
Characters are not as good with dialog in DA this is true. Story is much better told in DA... events set up well. Game does not use cheap tricks to fool players either. DA makes choice matter more. I say when DA does death it does it correctly too. Sets up villain, makes villain important to the main story. Does not lie about main story.

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
I checked the numbers over the last couple of weeks - they have risen by about the same each week
You are not looking at the right data. Look increase each month.

April: 2 patron (First releasing)
May: 75 patron (73) EP2
Jun: 161 patron ( + 86) EP3
Jul: 269 patron (+108) EP4
Aug: 414 patron ( +145) EP5
Sep 525 patron (+ 111) EP6 (Fire)
Oct 532 patron (+7) EP7 Nurse.
So far this month it is +8 from where it is last month.

So game clearly slows down after fire. Enough players did not like dark twist so no new pledges.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
I checked the numbers over the last couple of weeks - they have risen by about the same each week - there won't be too many people pledging at this time as Acting Lessons is coming to an end - they should increase in numbers after his new game launches.
Most thought this would satisfy the DMD sort of fetishes and hence pledged. Little did they know the dev had no interest in that audience. Imo, this game has had more shilling than any other game on this site. Given all that promotion, the numbers tell a different story.

His new game has a very generic setting, I expect the patreon numbers to stay about the same or go down a bit. Also he can't pull a Liam again, other devs have wisened up and added stronger supporting characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes