OmegaVAM

May 20, 2018
I just finished the whole game in one sitting, downloaded the good quality cg fap material, didn't even fap. Literally a game I downloaded to bust a nut to made me feel so many different emotions. I loved all of the characters, all of the scenes, all of it. Bravo DrPinkCake!

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Giving this game 1 star is kind of harsh. I have not rated this game yet because I didn't want to have to write a thesis on it to rate it. That being said, when the game first came out, I would have rated it with 5 stars. After an update or two, the really cool, emotion driven music changed to not so cool music. To me, that was enough to knock it down to 4 stars. Then as we all know, after a few more updates, life happens, or something like that, and yes sometimes life sucks. That pissed me off. I mean, why couldn't it have been the frumpy drama class instructor, or Smurf's douchebag boyfriend, or Mr. Pistol Whipper. Hell, I would have even settled for one or both of the two slutty party girls so when both Megan and Melissa saw the threesome beach pics at the end that the psycho took, they decided that they would have a threesome with the MC to end the game and live happily ever after with each other. Good guys win... But NOOOOoooooo..... 3 Stars for the missing 3-some. :cry::cry::cry: Guess I just wrote my review. :)

Reactions: Enyos

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Oh well, it's finaly over.

I don't really get why you would now show the MC face after hiding it before, wasting chances in earlier episodes for more "artistic" renders/animations as well as killing the "immersion" for those who value it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have seen four of the endings now, from my saves and that will probably be all for me. But just for my curiosity is there an ending where you get back together with Ann or end up with Lea?

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Any chance to get the pc full version on a WORKUPLOAD link or something without a download cap please?
The full file's definitely too big for workupload and most probably for some other mirrors too. Thought filescdn was uncapped? I haven't used it in a while but then again it might have some speed issues too.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh hell no..no no no, tears, go away, I don't want you...*sigh*, fine, ain't the first time when playing the story but, I finally reached the ending I always hoped for!

Absolutely the ending I was playing for since the beginning, that's the dream! <3

So happyyyyy! <3

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Oh hell no..no no no, tears, go away, I don't want you...*sigh*, fine, ain't the first time when playing the story but, I finally reached the ending I always hoped for!

Absolutely the ending I was playing for since the beginning, that's the dream! <3
it hit the spot for me so good soo deep i fucking love it...i was like (and worth to notice it was 3am) i was like is this guy a fucking genius or something? fuck this was hell of the satisfying ending

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
it hit the spot for me so good soo deep i fucking love it...i was like (and worth to notice it was 3am) i was like is this guy a fucking genius or something? fuck this was hell of the satisfying ending
The story really hits the feels, don't it? :p And this ending (edited and added two more pictures to the spoiler) is really the one I always wanted, and when that particular scene popped up, it brought tears to my eyes, haha, them feels man, them feels! <3 :love:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The story really hits the feels, don't it? :p And this ending (edited and added two more pictures to the spoiler) is really the one I always wanted, and when that particular scene popped up, it brought tears to my eyes, haha, them feels man, them feels! <3 :love:
i dont know what to say to u, is there even need for me saying more? we both know right? :love:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i dont know what to say to u, is there even need for me saying more? we both know right? :love:
Yes indeed, hehe :) I even had to add another spoiler picture in the post, the ending really culminates there, Liam deserves it, we all do :)

Reactions: Endrju
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes