suckru singh

May 27, 2018
Oh well, it's finaly over.

I don't really get why you would now show the MC face after hiding it before, wasting chances in earlier episodes for more "artistic" renders/animations as well as killing the "immersion" for those who value it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have seen four of the endings now, from my saves and that will probably be all for me. But just for my curiosity is there an ending where you get back together with Ann or end up with Lea?
dont think you could end up with leah but there is an ending to get back with ann

Reactions: Ramen-

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
how this fucker done this is unbelievable, im feeling the need for another playthrough, i just cant help it
Yeah, it certainly made me a bit emotional, haha, happy for that perfect ending, but at the same time feeling sad and empty because it feels like certain era has come to an end and that it might be a while before we'll get another experience like this story, also sad to think that we don't get to see Missy again except when replaying the story, but sadly, all good must come to an end eventually. But it was an incredible journey, a journey I'll sorely miss <3

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, it certainly made me a bit emotional, haha, happy for that perfect ending, but at the same time feeling sad and empty because it feels like certain era has come to an end and that it might be a while before we'll get another experience like this story, also sad to think that we don't get to see Missy again except when replaying the story, but sadly, all good must come to an end eventually. But it was an incredible journey, a journey I'll sorely miss <3
thats summarize it, nothing more to add. I hope his next game will be of the same magnitude i dare him

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what the fuck is this shit, i came here to bust a quick nut and i end up crying
Quite damn literally too, no game has hit the feels this badly before, the story really had me feel for the characters, above all for Melissa, and the perfect ending with her culminating exactly the way I always hoped it would, it had me cry, haha, and the background music just made that worse, damn my feels, I was not prepared for this when I first started playing this story long time ago, haha :p Came to fap, stayed for story and Missy <3

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The dev stated some of the occurrences in the game had reflections from his real life experiences, but the story itself is just a work of creative fiction.

Reactions: Enyos

spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
The full file's definitely too big for workupload and most probably for some other mirrors too. Thought filescdn was uncapped? I haven't used it in a while but then again it might have some speed issues too.
hahahaha
no
For me it's between 50-100 kB/s and it's been downloading for 8 hours now.
Kill me!

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes