Towik

Nov 20, 2018
The codes are really not needed, at least for me. this game isn't really about gallery.

To be honest some of the gallery scenes are a bit disappointing, some of them are made with lots of love and some of them are made like someone just din't gave a damn... Still the game is a really strong 8/10

spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
View attachment 196251
Wait, I'm missing something, nobody are paying us :cry:
The 8muses forum is constantly being spammed by uploads to bullshit sites like this and the uploaders there even brag about getting paid for it.
You might as well try to monetise it, if you're going to upload to such terrible sites. There will always be some people who have no better options.
If you just use a shitty upload site that doesn't even pay you money (or coins) then you're doing it wrong.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I played the story from start to finish in a night and it's random. Yes, it's clear to see what the point is. We aren't bloody idiots. But one thing is that this is just trying way too hard to be relevant and special. It's unrealistic. Does a slag falling for you in a matter of days when you are in a coma make 'sense'? And she happens to be Liam's chemo nurse? No. You want real, have them hit by a fucking anime truck, the effect is the same.

Waste of fucking potential. And no bolted on happy ending is going to fix that.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on the matter. While it is a fictional story (though based on true events that happened to dev himself or to people that he knew/knows), it's still a realistic story in the sense that every single thing that happened in the story is plausible, though not all are probable, i.e. Leah the psycho stalking murderer, that stuff happens mostly in just movies and literature, but I'm sure there are people out there that could tell you real life true stories about psychotic stalkers, the probability of having to deal with one yourself is slim, but it is plausible. But everything else; a family member or a friend having cancer, building burning with your loved ones in it and that sort of stuff, well, probability on those rose quite a bit compared to the likes of Leah.

Reactions: Enyos

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how on earth you can download this game using ? Nothing happens after I click on the download button, except that I get bombarded with commercial ads that tell me to install extensions to my browser. Drives me nuts, really. :mad: Thanks for the help!
Try this if its better

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Try the equally slow and trrible FILESUPLOAD. It's slightly less annoying to get started.
But you need to disable your adblocker and keep clicking on the corect Download button until it eventually starts.
And even then these sites mine crypto currency, that's the reason it's purposefully limited.
The uploader usually gets $5-10 for every 1000 full downloads on sites like this.
All this inconvenience happens to support our uploaders. -.-
Thanks. I don't mind supporting our uploaders, but FILESCDN is a real pain in the ass to use. And you're right about FILESUPLOAD. I am using it, as we speak, but it takes 6 hours to download the game. So I was like "WTF?!". Maybe I'll give FILESCDN another try.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Here's how to fully unlock the gallery (enable the developer console then type these in one at a time or separated with semicolon):
Python:
persistent.ep1_ana=True
persistent.ep1_leah=True
persistent.ep1_megan=True
persistent.ep2_melissa=True
persistent.ep2_melissa2=True
persistent.ep2_angela=True
persistent.ep2_hedwig=True
persistent.ep2_both=True
persistent.ep3_melissa=True
persistent.ep3_megan2=True
persistent.ep3_leah=True
persistent.ep3_leah2=True
persistent.ep3_megan=True
persistent.ep4_anhw=True
persistent.ep4_angela_footsie=True
persistent.ep4_megan=True
persistent.ep4_rena=True
persistent.ep4_rena2=True
persistent.ep5_melissa=True
persistent.ep5_megan=True
persistent.ep5_megan2=True
persistent.ep5_ana=True
persistent.ep6_melissa=True
persistent.ep6_melissa2=True
persistent.ep6_rena=True
persistent.ep7_rena=True
persistent.ep7_leah=True
persistent.ep8_megan=True
persistent.ep8_melissa=True
persistent.ep8_rena=True
Yeah.... thank's for the share information, open gallery, yes, but can't play the scene..

Reactions: loki666

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Question: Where is the point of making more reviews of this game after more that 200 ones? Someone thinks that someone is going to read them? People reads a couple of reviews in the last page, that's all.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Question: Where is the point of making more reviews of this game after more that 200 ones? Someone thinks that someone is going to read them? People reads a couple of reviews in the last page, that's all.
To rate the game with stars, you have to give a review of no less than 200 characters, and because it has to be a proper review and not some generic "This game is great, absolute one of my favorites!", might as well give a proper and honest review.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
To rate the game with stars, you have to give a review of no less than 200 characters, and because it has to be a proper review and not some generic "This game is great, absolute one of my favorites!", might as well give a proper and honest review.
Again, where is the point, after more than 200 votes?

I have rated and reviewed a lot of games. Games that didn't have any reviews or only a few because they were new ones or not very popular. That can be useful to other users that want to know if a game deserves to be played. But after more than 200 reviews and votes... I don't think so.

Lancelot Link

Dec 10, 2018
We'll just have to agree to disagree on the matter. While it is a fictional story (though based on true events that happened to dev himself or to people that he knew/knows), it's still a realistic story in the sense that every single thing that happened in the story is plausible, though not all are probable, i.e. Leah the psycho stalking murderer, that stuff happens mostly in just movies and literature, but I'm sure there are people out there that could tell you real life true stories about psychotic stalkers, the probability of having to deal with one yourself is slim, but it is plausible. But everything else; a family member or a friend having cancer, building burning with your loved ones in it and that sort of stuff, well, probability on those rose quite a bit compared to the likes of Leah.
But everything in the game is tied to that one ridiculous character. Liam's cancer is worse because of the ginger. One of the girls dies and your house burns down because of her, you are drugged and nearly murdered because of a character who has as much screen time as your ex girlfriend in flashbacks. She's a side character who has fuck all to do with the main story that was built until episode 6. In fact, you could remove the woman from the entire game and continue to Episode 6 before the fire and no one would notice. Or feel that a plot thread was missing. At most you lose one image of a stalker, and two scenes to wank to. After that, Liam's cancer story actually gets better because it isn't some slag poisoning him, it's just life. The Liam cancer was bloody great I wouldn't be surprised if that was what was based on real life. I was completely on board. That lasted less than half an hour. Then we got a choice to rape a clear stand in for an ex-girlfriend, Megan nearly gets raped, and your house burns down. If you think this ending is powerful now... imagine it with a story that didn't waste itself on nonsense and focused on what matters. Then we could maybe let the girls keep being characters, and not interchangeable props.

4.60 star(s) 805 Votes