asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
This is Mass Effect 3 all over again. At least with Bioware games you knew none of the choices would change the overall story. Too many people confuse deaths and not-happy endings as "good" because they lack experience with non-vanilla storytelling. Or they're suckers for gimmicks, maybe. Either way this "Deus ex machina autistic ending"(accurate) is pointless and I'm not even interested in moving forward with the endings. Glad some of you liked the game. Shame a good thing had to go to waste.
Well you had a bunch of choiced during the game, that define releationships... It was very immersive and deep.. Not sure what you expect, maybe MC ditching all the girls and starting an android uprise.. This is not AAA game, its based on donations, its erotic game. And as far those go its one of the best:Great story, alright infulence on the story, Great renders...
10/10-Although a happy ending wouldnt go amiss.. But life is not fair as the author said. All we can do is work hard for both us and those around us.

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Exactly, asgardtipar2! All the MC's choices do in this story are to effect how his relationships with the other character's develop. Sure there are small changes to how things play out based on those developments but the overall story is pretty much locked in. And it's a great story with well developed characters whom we care about and root for (or against :mad:). I genuinely wanted to take care of Megan first and then Melissa after we met her, Liam is just great fun and even the other supporting characters all had their own merits and flaws. For DrPinkCake to have created such great characters speaks to his or her genius in storytelling.

P.S.This story still hits me in the feels when I think about. ;)

[EDIT: Can someone tell me how to get a Fan Banner for my signature block for Acting Lessons. I'd like one with both Megan and Melissa. :) Thanks in advance.]

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
[EDIT: Can someone tell me how to get a Fan Banner for my signature block for Acting Lessons. I'd like one with both Megan and Melissa. :) Thanks in advance.]
There wasn't one made with both Megan and Melissa as a static sig but one of the looping sigs has what you want.

Fan Sig:
View attachment 95048
View attachment 134439 View attachment 134438 View attachment 163184

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/106461_AL-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130492_al-mfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130493_al-mfanx.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130512_al-melfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/08/145444_AL-renfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/08/145445_AL-renfan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/10/174780_AL-renfan3.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
A game where you are supposed to enjoy the writing is meant to have the results be subjective, but there are objective things that make up bad writing. All chapters until the last had great writing, characters, and dialogue. The problem with the last chapter, is that it tears down all you have built up with your choices thus far. What even is the point in trying to make things work with both Meg and Mel if the choice wasn't there to begin with. Also, Leah was criminally underused, she basically existed in only the first 3 chapters and I literally forgot she existed until you go to the hospital with your best pal. If she had been integral to the choices you have been making, for example if you chose her, she wouldn't go nuts, etc. But in the last chapter, she literally came out of nowhere and minus one clue, which was vague at best, there was no reason to suspect her, especially when Rena and Mel were both also sexually interested in you. It was essentially a Deux Ex Machina sort of twist. And the "type" of person you are never plays into the ending. What if you could have prevented the fire given you piece enough clues as a bookworm, or you got ripped enough that you could carry both out as an athletic, or you became friends with a lot of people that they were willing to come with you into the fire to help out. Essentially there are problems with aspects of the game and pointing them out is fairly objective in my opinion. I gave this a 4/5 due to the problems with the last chapter and how jarring it was compared to the first 6. It would have been a 5/5 if it managed to nail the finale.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here we go again LADS.. Preperare tissues..

Being a graduate this year from high school, cant wait to terrify myself for the horror that are about to happen and relive some fucked up shit from the high school... You know like being a total social outcast who no one wants to be associated.. Probably not what the guy meant but..
He's really not just gonna leave it at the one thing is he.

Honestly I don't know if I can subject myself to it again, even if the writing is good.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Well, yeah.

Who could have thought the ending will be this mediocre and even less than that. Oh wait! I did.

Disappointment after disappointment. The only thing affected the choices was Megan or Melissa; and Leah, Peter, Liam all other things were just there and did nothing important in the end.

I don't want to start ranting about ''final episode''. I was just so lame. I mean, I didn't feel anything about it. It was so dull and boring even.

This game had something special until Peter went after Megan in one of the episodes. And since the beginning of the next episode to that scene it all went downhill from there.

To the dev: My advise to you is that think a lot about the story's process and what you really want to focus. Otherwise it will be like this all over again.

And another thing is; sex scene was so funny. But in a bad way. It was so out of place, I just skipped it. It would be even better if that wasn't in it. And talking about dead girl after the sex is all you need. Thanks for the laughs. Ahahhaahhaa.

''Cheating'' talk was disgusting btw.

Val Arden

Nov 2, 2018
Players can be too much spoiled with possibilites to save everyone and everything, life doesn't work this way, it can be really hard and in some situations you can't do anything. Therefore I'm happy with outcome for this game but I'm already accustomed to this after many visual novels I played.

What I really liked in this one are characters - all three main characters - Megan, Melissa and Liam, especially Liam, in my opinion one of best MC friends in all games I played. Thay's why it's so harsh you can't finish game with everyone alive, but as I said - that's life and it can suck sometimes.

The only thing that I didn't like was narration change in last chapter. I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I had impression that both girls are dead. Megan didn't show until last few minutes, it was Liam who picked you up, MC monologue felt as something terrible happened in the room. It would be impossible to achieve this feeling without jumping year ahead to therapist session but in my case it destroyed my immersion - all I wanted was to know what happened to Megan so I clicked as fast as I could without much thinking of what is happening. :/

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
there are over 20 endings depending on how you play it and who you pick as favorite, when you feel like it ,maybe you could try a different path :)

Reactions: Enyos
Dec 9, 2018
Well, yeah.

Who could have thought the ending will be this mediocre and even less than that. Oh wait! I did.

Disappointment after disappointment. The only thing affected the choices was Megan or Melissa; and Leah, Peter, Liam all other things were just there and did nothing important in the end.

I don't want to start ranting about ''final episode''. I was just so lame. I mean, I didn't feel anything about it. It was so dull and boring even.

This game had something special until Peter went after Megan in one of the episodes. And since the beginning of the next episode to that scene it all went downhill from there.

To the dev: My advise to you is that think a lot about the story's process and what you really want to focus. Otherwise it will be like this all over again.

And another thing is; sex scene was so funny. But in a bad way. It was so out of place, I just skipped it. It would be even better if that wasn't in it. And talking about dead girl after the sex is all you need. Thanks for the laughs. Ahahhaahhaa.

''Cheating'' talk was disgusting btw.
If you really want to give the dev tips, you're gonna have to be more specific (what was the specific episode, for example. which sex scene?) than that. I'm honestly having a hard time making sense of your post. If you just want to scream into the void however, do that as you like.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
considering..for the majority of us..the game was FREE..it was an astounding tale..riveting..full of feels..and once you've played through a couple times..you notice the subtle tricky hints that there was something fishy going on..perhaps all the clues were too subtle for some..but for us that scour the details..they were there..but as i said..for most of us whiners..it was FREE..so..WTF are people who do not financially support the game being all snowflakey about?..nut up or shut up...Bob's your uncle :D

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
ok. i just finished playing through the game and i have to say, it's now one of my top 5 favorite games of all time...........so much feels, so much tears... and so much joy!!!!! will recommend.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
there are over 20 endings depending on how you play it and who you pick as favorite, when you feel like it ,maybe you could try a different path :)
The biggest difference is who of the 2 girls survives and there is no way around that event and no way to save both.
Most other differences are rather minor (for the whole story) and i wouldn't call it "20 different endings" because then you would have hundreds of different endings in a game like Mass Effect 3 while there were only 4 real different endings (saying bullshit and shooting the kid in the face was my favourite even if it meant losing the game)

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
actually there are , i tested them all .
different actions,combinations etc .
and there are some different credit scenes ,but i wont spoil to much .
i just hope that whoever enjoys this game ,they enjoy it for the right reasons :)

Reactions: robbinrobbie
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes