Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I heard that some cameo's got removed, does anyone have a copy of a version that still has them?

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I know the song from the end is Memories - Mind the gap but actually look more like a cover , does anyone know who actually sing it ? It's any youtube version for this ? Thanks

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Man.
Just finished it for the first time.
What. A. Game.

Seriously, I wouldve never expected this when I first found this site and started playing lewd games.
The quality, emotions and depth all around is just amazing!
10/10
Highly recommend!

Reactions: AndersonSR

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
This game is giving me conflicting feelings. On one hand, the story is fucking great. On the other hand, it's dark, it's serious, it's depressing, and the sex scenes are so short, so vanilla, and so spread out that it's hardly even an h-game. Don't get me wrong, the game is fantastic, but it's really hard to fap to lol.

Mags123

May 4, 2018
I can't install in my android i'll download 2 times the apps but it said apps not installed someone help me.. :(

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
I started this game after just reading the description and after completing the first 2 chapters it seemed like it was going to be another one of those dating sim/harem games,boy was i glad to be wrong.The game really picks up from chapter 3 and by the end of it after all the twists in the story,I was literallly in tears because 2 of the storylines(especially Liam) hit so close to home for me.Damn you Dr.PinkCake!!!

Man,Liam was such a riot throughout the game,you don't see many characters like him in AG's.I wish more developers would take note and create supporting characters of Liam's calibre.

paiin

Jan 17, 2019
really it's one of my best games ever....
at the beginning when i saw a black guy i though the game contain cuckold
but noo he is the best friend you may even meet

unfortunately some developers made us hate any other guys we see in the game
but here no you will get a positive impact about it

wooooow

Reactions: stvolmen

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
exceptional game bar one MAJOR story FLAW

spoiler

with Athletic trait you should be able to save both girls by picking them up
with Well Read maybe you could have found an inteligent way...
When you're typing a message, in order to use spoiler tags, go up to the three dots that say "insert" when you hover your mouse over them, and click "spoiler." Welcome to F95 by the way, and yeah, I think you're right that there should be a way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IceKream

May 27, 2018
Played this game to get 6 different endings. I love it, and I think Liam steals the show, especially episode 4. Keeps the plot from becoming too heavy or lonely and just liveness up the atmosphere.

But I wanna comment on the endings and each "romance" option.

Warning: I find the Megan endings the most lackluster compared to the her route, considering the whole story and plot caters to her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last but not least, Liam had 3 scenes I loved. The top 3 are the campfire (the looks, whispers, and the giant solique) the make believe class(strip club and dragon), and the club (silent game and body shots). Just the best comic relief and homie. Lighthearted and passionate. I think the only reason you can go thru the grind for multiple endings is to pause at the Liam moments. Honestly my favorite person on the cast. Like i said before, he makes Episode 4.

I think i would really like to see Liam's reaction to MC getting back together with Ana. I think that scene could play out many different ways and seems very interesting to me.

Edit- I want to see Liam meet Ana, both before the story and after, in her ending.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Jeremias Zerbini

Nov 9, 2018
Fuc***ng game. Downloaded expecting a lewd crappy experience. Was drunk and hey, let's do horny shit.

Cried like a baby on some episode, not sure, by the cabin
My best cousin died of lymphoma. Lots of flashbacks.
Would totally play again and Ill keep playing, as Im not done yet

Liam really, REALLY steals the show.

Reactions: prika1
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes