Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Ok, i downloaded this game thinking to have a good time, and i DID... But not exactly in a way a was hoping for. Though, some of ending parts sucked, and also i kinda hate, when you don't have choice in this kind of situations (really trying to avoid spoilers there :D ) i ABSOLUTELY loved the game. It was extremly well written and made game. In the end of a game i got goosebumps all over me, and a flashing thought "WTF, i just wanted to jerk off and go to bed"
Dev, if by any chance you're reading this...Keep doing what you doing, if i ever get a money to spare, i'll definitely support you.
P.S. Liam is a BRO! Except the thing with a milk...Not cool, bro... not cool

Reactions: Enyos

duneyexom

Jan 20, 2019
This game is the masterpiece. I've been expected absolutely different experience, not to replay all the game to get ending I've wanted. I've been surprised that game (for me) matches multiple types of players (from very romantic to emotionless), though being more emotionless I've found game very good with very good "realistic"/"cheesy" ratio. I'd recommend it to everyone, there is a lot of content for all kind of players of these games: there are a lot of good sex scenes, plot are really great and hooks really strong, ending are also good. Thanks for developers to make this kind of game.

Dijkstra

Oct 1, 2018
This was amazing. I'm still blown away. I did not expect that much of a quality story. The first game that made me admire the story since "Depraved Awakening"

Its suprisingly mature for a sex game, you did a great job. People feel like they react like they would react and the story got real intense. You did very well.

Reactions: Weirdo337

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Okay.... i like the story even the turn of events, though the story is to short for the turn of events from my experience.
Story is short. For me personally it takes quite a bit more to get invested in the story and characters.
So when shit hits the fan it kinda feels like slap in the face.

And then that's that. You have many interesting characters but unable to really explore their developments and possible relations over time. And the developments that do happen feel kinda simple/sudden due to that.

Reactions: prika1

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Honestly, I did expect I would experience something like this. Playing this game was a freaking rollercoaster, so sexy, so emotional, so hilarious, so romantic, so sad... God I even cried at the end, I didn't feel like this since I played Depraved Awakening, also I feel very lucky I got to play it all in one go now that it's complete.
Great characters, great plot, great everything apart from some animations in the first chapters, but is understandable, I really don't care if the outcome is an AVN such as this. I loved it.

P.S.
Liam: Probably one of the best Bro in History and a great character overall.
Melissa: Love at first sight.

Reactions: Aprilsun and Dparx

Zesthu

Jun 16, 2017
Stunning. I did not at all expect this to go the way it did, and although this sent me through a roller coaster of emotions, I absolutely loved it. Although the game had me disheartened and admittedly upset at times, any good game should be able to make you feel absolutely defeated and yet still be rewarding and amazing in the end. 100% will recommend it to anyone thinking about playing it. The story although I feel was run through rather quick, it was still great. The creator definitely has amazing talent.

Liam is by far the best friend any man would ever be able to ask for. Melissa and Rena are very cute. I wasn't a huge fan of the nurse from the get-go but everyone has their own tastes. However Megan's wit, personality, and looks were absolutely perfect for me. Ana is also a very attractive character.

Honestly one of my favorite parts of this game that none of the characters had unrealistically oversized features. MC's dick isn't the seemingly standard 20 inches long and none of the girls had tits that were 3x the size of their head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR:
Great Plot. Great Characters. Roller Coaster of emotions. Highly recommended.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Straight out of curiosity: does anyone know what was the software used to create characters to this game? I'm asking because I checked already a few Ren'py VN and I find a strange similarity between characters in those games, just like most of the devs were using same software.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
You Fucker what did you do to me :D This Game is an absolute Masterpiece!! But pls next time dont let me Cry so much..I had goosebumps all over my body andf my face is still wet. I cant write because iam still speechless.....Keep Up the Awesome Work...Next spare Money goes to You my Bro
Enough of my shit

Your Cum Slut xD

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
Anyone in here can i ask something??
Do you know the song in megan ending??
The song in scene they merried, i want download that music but i do not know what name of that music.. If anyone know that music please tell me

hangya95

Jan 26, 2018
Great story, great animation and character modelling.
Is there anyone who know the tracklist of this game. I really like that country style music in the game?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
For those who skip the credits at the end, don't. There is a killer scene with the two Liams that occurs after the credits have rolled. Somewhat reminiscent of Ferris Bueller.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I've played through to the end at least three times, once with each of the three possible girls, and this is the first time I've seen it (after the third time, when I was trying to collect information about the music used from the credits).

wicked_ice

Feb 4, 2018
Seeing as people are wanting saves, you should really play the game and get through the story at least 1-2 times before using this... well worth it since many of the scenes are much better in context... but i won't be a spoilsport... :)

Reactions: The Dudemeister

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
When you're typing a message, in order to use spoiler tags, go up to the three dots that say "insert" when you hover your mouse over them, and click "spoiler." Welcome to F95 by the way, and yeah, I think you're right that there should be a way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks
way to old for messaginf , aparently not too old for these games ;):cool:

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes