paiin

Jan 17, 2019
somebody reached an ending with Megan and Malissa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

because the end ruined everything to me ....iam not satisfied not sexual i mean not satisfied like my heart feel like broken

the game contain everything [romance-comedy-drama-action-animation-great story-best MC friend Liam] but the end is so much

BTW Liam still the best MC friend in any adult game ...not some shitty friend who want to fuck your girls
it's hard to find someone like him in games

really if after what Liam have done for you [being a real friend] ..if you thought to fuck his wife then you are really a bad person :oops:

Screenshot_2.png

WTF i think you are a bad person

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
somebody reached an ending with Megan and Malissa

because the end ruined everything to me ....iam not satisfied not sexual i mean not satisfied like my heart feel like broken

the game contain everything [romance-comedy-drama-action-animation-great story-best MC friend Liam] but the end is so much

With 227 five star reviews - how on earth is this magnificent game;
1, not the number one ranked game on the site?
2, not even in the recommended game section?
Number I ranked game ( Depraved awakenings - also a great game.. ) has 175 total votes..
Total number of five star reviews doesn't translate into whether it deserves to be at the top. There's too much sentiment in the threads that's not reflected in the ratings at all. Are the sentiments always going to be reflective of the game quality? No of course not but that doesn't mean it's not right either.

The main issue is AL is so divisive and polarizing that you'll either love or hate it with very few grey areas. A VN like that shouldn't be number one but I agree that it should be something promoted at the very least.

Reactions: DrFog and paiin

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
don't read if you didn't finish the game yet
Ha ha, yes that would have been a horrible spoiler... But I've played it multiple times. And I really like how Melissa is portrayed, tough on the outside, vulnerable on the inside, and how the MC manages...

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
If it is the Gallery you are looking for, I believe it is the "persistent" file you are looking for.
You could have mine, but I still have 5 scenes left to unlock.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah ,I can see where you’re coming from, however I would have thought that the shear volume of positive reviews would count for something..
Players actually took the time to think about and review the game afterwards - and compared to the other games in the top ten - their response was overwhelming.
I don’t want to take anything away from the other games either - they are all exceptional pieces of work too ..
All the top ten games are rated as four and a half out of five stars - so it seems logical to me that the total number of positive reviews should then be used to decide where in the rankings a game should place..just a thought - what does everyone else think?
Please, don't do here, open a topic in

Kojirou89

Jan 7, 2019
A very well done game that actually brought a number of emotions to the mix.

The choices are meaningful and it did not help I tried to get with everyone thinking I will be able to lie to the game wont notice.

That said, the centre of the game - Megan, she seemed really naive and not that interesting to me. Somehow I got stuck dating her despite not 100% wanting to and had to deal with the main two paths for me - Melissa and Rena. As previously mentioned, Liam is definitely a nice touch.

Warning! The game is actually kind of sad or at least my story was.

9.5/10 - 2nd place after Awakenings

Reactions: pim0 and Enyos

Kojirou89

Jan 7, 2019
Is there a way to save both Megan and Melissa?
Rena rejected me at the concert, so I guess I wont be able to see her again, as well, right?
Yeah, Rena requires a consistent approach (Check the walkthrough for more details). As for the 1st question, I have been wondering that myself. You should probably put it in spoiler brackets though.

Reactions: paiin

paiin

Jan 17, 2019
Reactions: PalmFace
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes